Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Houston We Have A Problem - New Hampshire Canvasers & Post Signs in NH NEEDED ASAP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy View Post
    Romney is paying people to campaign for him in NH, and huck has the networking of the Church groups to work it for him.

That is where the RP grassroots has underestimated Huck, believing we got ourselves organized way before him and have the advantage. the far religious right has embraced them, and they have had a much larger organizational network set up through their churches all along waiting to be tapped into by huck supporters.

Romney can buy whatever sort of campaign support troops he thinks he needs.

Are any of you up there combing the colleges for recruits to help get more signs and banners up?
    church groups are not influential to NH voters. They can play their trick in Iowa

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    Awesome!

You will want to contact this guy through NYC meetup:

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/50/members/4178298/
    ok. ty. I'll email that guy. the organizer, right?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JosephTheLibertarian View Post
    ok. ty. I'll email that guy. the organizer, right?
    He's one of the organizers, he's coordinating trips up to NH from NYC. Thanks again Joseph, you are doing a great thing here for your fellow Ron Paul supporters and your country.
    Last edited by orenbus; 12-03-2007 at 03:26 AM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

:bump:
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

I asked in other threads with no reply, ca you answer this?

I have a question on the sticky thread but not sure anyone will see it!

It looks like the nearest airport that American Airlines serves is BOSTON

I would like to fly up either Dec 31 or Jan 5th and stay will Jan 9th, how do i go about getting from BOSTON to NH?

I have a ticket on hold for 24 for both of these dates.
    Feel free to PM me if you have info that may be needed.
    No one reads signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by steph3n View Post

I would like to fly up either Dec 31 or Jan 5th and stay will Jan 9th, how do i go about getting from BOSTON to NH?

Op Live Free or Die organizers would be the best people to ask. I'm assuming you're looking for a ride to NH, otherwise I'd suggest renting a car I suppose. Or Taxi to Bus if you're looking for mass transit, but yea OLFoD people would probably best people to ask I would think.

Op Live Free or Die organizers would be the best people to ask. I'm assuming you're looking for a ride to NH, otherwise I'd suggest renting a car I suppose. Or Taxi to Bus if you're looking for mass transit, but yea OLFoD people would probably best people to ask I would think.
    I rent cars for business but can't afford it personally, I am under 25 and they charge insane rates for daily penalties
    No one reads signatures.

I rent cars for business but can't afford it personally, I am under 25 and they charge insane rates for daily penalties
    If you can't afford to rent a car, then I'm assuming you're planning to depend on others for housing and transportation. That puts you perfectly in Operation Live Free or Die territory, since that is what they are designed to handle.

http://operationlivefreeordie.com/

Contact the organizers, they should be able to help you with arrangements. Also, there are forums on that site where you can talk to all kinds of people directly.
    Last edited by OferNave; 12-03-2007 at 05:37 AM.

It depends on which city in NH you're heading for. Although you'll probably be able to find someone willing to help, you could consider:

1) taking the T from the airport (perhaps a combination of bus to South Station and/or commuter rail):

http://www.mbta.com/
    http://www.mbta.com/schedules_and_ma.../?route=SILVER

2) bus from Logan to the city of your choice:

http://www.nh.gov/dot/nhrideshare/links.htm

http://www.concordtrailways.com/

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did someone mention a need for banners hehe? I'm in Long Island and we (I) just bought 100 blank coroplast sign materials and my Hubby was going to make a stencil and we about 3 people were going to make them. BANNERS, I have about 50 blank precut tyvec banners blank, but I have 3 different stencils to use about 20 cans of paint.

Should I scrap NY and work on these for NH????????
    Theresa
    Suffolk County Long Island NY

RUN PAUL RUN!!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by freedom_junkie View Post
    Did someone mention a need for banners hehe? I'm in Long Island and we (I) just bought 100 blank coroplast sign materials and my Hubby was going to make a stencil and we about 3 people were going to make them. BANNERS, I have about 50 blank precut tyvec banners blank, but I have 3 different stencils to use about 20 cans of paint.

Should I scrap NY and work on these for NH????????
    If you or someone you know can drive up to NH and put them up I would say YES PLEASE, HELL YES! Please do it! If you are talking about shipping them up, there is no guarantee we would have the people to put them up, most everyone in NH is concentrating on going door to door (and even then there isn't enough people) which means we need some hardcore revolutionaries to put up banners/signs. Long Island isn't that far away in the whole scheme of things, if you make them and drive up to do a night mission in NH you will forever be my hero. The more banners we have on overpasses and signs on off ramps the better
    Last edited by orenbus; 12-03-2007 at 08:12 AM.

I have just confirmed. Two of us from Maryland will be taking the a week off work to campaign in NH January 4 - 8th. We have secured "The Maryland Ron Paul Express" as our vehicle. Our drive will be about 10 hours or more each way.

Ron Paul Express on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyBoTaTSZgs

I wish I could do more and come up earlier, but schedules are tight.

We are organizing hard here in Maryland. Delegates are in order and canvasing is starting to happen.
    "Liberty, Peace and Prosperity"

don't depend on them if they are taking that long to get back to you start organizing a trip up with fellow supporters. I didn't even know about Operation Liver Free or Die until just a few minutes ago, lol. Vijay sounds like the guy you want to talk to unfortunately I don't have his contact info but don't let that stop you! New Hampshire needs your help, if OLFD group doesn't get back to you starting thinking about secondary plans.
    I agree with you, but you can't plan a trip if you have no clue where you're going. hehe. All that I need is an address of where the main camp is located.
    My Awesome Blog | Digg My Articles | Emergency Preparedness Discussion Forum

"You're working for the most honest man in Congress." - John McCain to Kent Snyder, 1988 [verified by personally asking Kent Snyder]

If I were to drive up from Philadelphia with 2 or 3 other people, is there a place we can crash for a weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by tekkierich View Post
    I have just confirmed. Two of us from Maryland will be taking the a week off work to campaign in NH January 4 - 8th. We have secured "The Maryland Ron Paul Express" as our vehicle. Our drive will be about 10 hours or more each way.

Ron Paul Express on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyBoTaTSZgs

I wish I could do more and come up earlier, but schedules are tight.

We are organizing hard here in Maryland. Delegates are in order and canvasing is starting to happen.
    Thank you very much, I love the Ron Paul Express!

I'm sure New Hampshire will welcome you with open arms!

Quote Originally Posted by robert4rp08 View Post
    I agree with you, but you can't plan a trip if you have no clue where you're going. hehe. All that I need is an address of where the main camp is located.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/states/new-hampshire/

New Hampshire Campaign Headquarters
    45 South Main Street
    Concord, NH 03301

603-227-0131

They can direct you to where help is needed, There is always something going on now in NH. If you need more information from grassroots contact one of the meetup organizers in NH I'm sure they will be happy to help.
    Last edited by orenbus; 12-03-2007 at 05:19 PM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfacedjenkins View Post
    If I were to drive up from Philadelphia with 2 or 3 other people, is there a place we can crash for a weekend?
    Yes,

Please volunteer at:

http://www.operationlivefreeordie.com/volunteer.html

In my area DOT took down ALL political signs.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    In my area DOT took down ALL political signs.
    Yes we found this out in FL the DoT was crazy about it, going behind regularly and taking down the Ron Paul signs, however i'd still see hiphop artist signs everywhere
    No one reads signatures.

I saw political yard signs in the suburbs around Manchester that looked like they had been there for weeks, for every Romney or Huckabee sign, I planted four Ron Paul signs

The ground near the roadside was tough, it was light brown (dry) instead of the dark rich brown (soft). Almost felt like we were trying to plant signs into a dusty rock. Bring a hammer if you can. A handful of us can't do it alone, we need help.
    Last edited by orenbus; 12-03-2007 at 05:38 PM.

Most of the signs were up for a month around here. Now they are all gone. I dont want to put up anymore until I hear back from the town. But they never return the calls.

I saw political signs in the suburbs around Manchester that looked like they had been there for weeks, for every Romney or Huckabee sign I planted four Ron Paul signs

A handful of us can't do it alone, we need help.

Anyone interested in coming up to NH to help canvas and help distribute signs, bumper stickers, etc to Ron Paul supporting voters, through the official campaign contact Andy at below contact info:

Andy Demers
    Field Organizer
    Ron Paul 2008

603-703-1633

aedemers@ronpaul2008.com

Of course the official campaign focus right now (rightly so) is voter identification for get out the vote efforts. They seriously need volunteers to come up and help. Any other activities you'll probably need to do independantly as not part of the volunteering for the official campaign (ie. grassroots).

-------------------------------------

hhrrmmm hrrrrmm :cough: (we need more revolution banners on overpasses) :cough: (and signs posted on off ramps) :cough: hrrmm hrrm

Last edited by orenbus; 12-03-2007 at 07:05 PM.

Banners on overpasses never last, unless they're welcoming home a soldier. A lot of Ron Paul signs get taken down by other candidate's campaigns.

The ground was finally beginning to freeze over this past weekend. Now it's covered in snow. So a lot of Mitt and Huck signs got buried by snowplows, or obscured by snowbanks. That's not to say that there are no more Mitt or Huck signs, but the Ron Paul's seemed to take the beating better than the others.

A Big thanks to all of those who are helping us out!

Hmm okay so overpasses maybe too easy for the other campaigns to take down if we can not continue to put them up faster than they take them down. Even still though if they are up for a day or two that’s a lot of eyeballs that normally would not have seen them, for the cost of less than a few dollars a banner if we use vinyl it's a pretty good return on investment. The revolution banners have been a key to this campaign although it did take the official campaign some time to come around to adopting them in the advertising strategy they have been proven to be an effective tool in other states.

We should definitely make an effort to put up signs in the suburb neighborhoods on the corners of each road. These won't be taken down as often and also all along the major back roads and traffic routes, interestions and corners seem like a good place. Snow will be a factor we should start to brainstorm solutions to this.

If we can get 50 signage volunteers to come in every weekend to do night raids (or those more advertureous that did canvasing during the day) it will greatly contribute to activities not already coordinated by the campaign. Focus of effort on the 15th (sign bomb day) should be placed on New Hampshire roads from those that want to do some activities outside of canvasing.
    Last edited by orenbus; 12-03-2007 at 07:26 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We're sending at least 5 people to New Hampshire from the DFW area in the next couple of weeks. Hope it helps!

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by mavtek View Post
    We're sending at least 5 people to New Hampshire from the DFW area in the next couple of weeks. Hope it helps!

There is money available to get people there! Go! Sign up at Vijay's site and they'll help you.

If you can help sponsor people, donate here:

http://www.constitutionalthought.org/Primary.aspx

Brad and his group are going to see to it that anybody on the East
    Coast interested in getting to New Hampshire the week before the
    primary can do so, and not have to worry about scraping for their own
    plane tickets or figuring out where to go. They're renting vans and
    buses all across the country so that if anybody wants to volunteer,
    they can get there. Their goal is to get a thousand or more.

If you're an organizer on the East Coast, or would be able to get a
    group of people willing to pound the pavement for Ron Paul into New
    Hampshire, visit their site and get in touch with them.
    www.constitutionalthought.org. If you're interested in supporting the
    effort and sponsoring volunteers, they have a <a
    href="http://www.constitutionalthought.org/Donate.aspx">donations page
    up also</a>.

With all these efforts, it's looking like in the week before the
    primary, there could be a huge last minute push for Dr. Paul in New
    Hampshire. Live free indeed.

Hmm okay so overpasses maybe too easy for the other campaigns to take down if we can not continue to put them up faster than they take them down. Even still though if they are up for a day or two that’s a lot of eyeballs that normally would not have seen them, for the cost of less than a few dollars a banner if we use vinyl it's a pretty good return on investment. The revolution banners have been a key to this campaign although it did take the official campaign some time to come around to adopting them in the advertising strategy they have been proven to be an effective tool in other states.

We should definitely make an effort to put up signs in the suburb neighborhoods on the corners of each road. These won't be taken down as often and also all along the major back roads and traffic routes, interestions and corners seem like a good place. Snow will be a factor we should start to brainstorm solutions to this.

If we can get 50 signage volunteers to come in every weekend to do night raids (or those more advertureous that did canvasing during the day) it will greatly contribute to activities not already coordinated by the campaign. Focus of effort on the 15th (sign bomb day) should be placed on New Hampshire roads from those that want to do some activities outside of canvasing.

I'm always up for Friday and Saturday night sign activity.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast