Thread: Sarah Palin Pretending To Be Thinking About Presidential Run Again

Sarah Palin Pretending To Be Thinking About Presidential Run Again

Just as in 2011, Palin will probably pretend to be thinking of a presidential run all throughout 2015, so that the rubes will continue donating to SarahPAC.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Very disappointing that she cites Ted Cruz and Mike Lee as the "good guys" without mentioning Rand. The neoconservative influence is still there.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

You probably could have stopped with "Sarah Palin Pretending To Be Thinking.".
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 10-29-2014 at 09:16 AM.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I hope her idiot supporters continue to give her more money. She is an author and a TV personality, nothing more. I don't think she will ever run for another political office the rest of her life.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I don't think she will ever run for another political office the rest of her life.
    Of course not, especially President.

Bristol Palin appeared on Fox and Friends in June 2011, and stated her mother (Sarah) had already made her decision about running, she was just waiting for the right time to announce it. That decision, as we know now, was 'no'. Yet SarahPAC continued to send out e-mails as late September that year talking about donating to them to "encourage Palin to run, to let her know she has the support". It was a bilking.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Very disappointing that she cites Ted Cruz and Mike Lee as the "good guys" without mentioning Rand. The neoconservative influence is still there.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    How many years ago was that Matt? Before she got a taste of "teh Esatablishment"? She has completely changed.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    How many years ago was that Matt? Before she got a taste of "teh Esatablishment"? She has completely changed.
    Before Bill Kristol, Michael Goldfarb and Randy Scheunemann pulled her aside and educated her on the "Ron Paul" subject.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    You probably could have stopped with "Sarah Palin Pretending To Be Thinking.".
    LOL

Sarah Palin is to politics what Kim Kardashian is to acting.

I don't see why not. She'd be a good candidate. At least as good as most of the others.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

oh please. not her again. she has disappointed the hell out of me the last 2 elections. she is all talk and no walk. i hate hearing her voice.

She is such a joke! I cannot believe anybody takes here seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomt330 View Post
    She is such a joke! I cannot believe anybody takes here seriously.
    Palin is the Republican equivalent of Hillary, without the trail of bodies, scandals, or the media projection machine and protection racket that has propped her up for decades. I don't think Hillary is much more intelligent or charismatic than Palin, it's just that the establishment has consistently protected Hil for all these years. Palin's defects, by contrast, have been left undisguised and exposed for all to notice.
    Last edited by Peace&Freedom; 11-03-2014 at 10:54 AM.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    She's more of an opportunist than an establishment figure. I'm sure if Ron got the nomination in 2012, she would have endorsed him. Also, there are a lot of people that like Ron or Rand, but don't agree with any of their viewpoints. This interview here doesn't necessarily mean she ever liked his positions.