Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: The dating scene: manly advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    Well, I don't attend Church. And if I did, I don't think that would be a good idea. But, a quiet, secluded booth in a restaurant, or in a matinee - way in the back......LOL....he'd love it!!! Spicing things up is always fun, fun, fun!!!
    Only you can prevent snail trails. Ladies please don't take your underwear off in public.

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by Germophobes R Us.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    6 months shampoo free in these pics... just saying.

Last edited by Roxi; 10-30-2014 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Only you can prevent snail trails. Ladies please don't take your underwear off in public.

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by Germophobes R Us.

Gross!!! Who would put their bare na-na on anything public?????
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Gross!!! Who would put their bare na-na on anything public?????
    pr0n stars? and, "na-na"? ....LMAO!!! You kids use the funniest euphamisms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Roxi View Post
    6 months shampoo free in these pics... just saying.

You have gorgeous hair--but it's quite different from mine. The no-shampoo thing doesn't work for me, I've tried it and the results make me look like a homeless cat lady.

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    You have gorgeous hair--but it's quite different from mine. The no-shampoo thing doesn't work for me, I've tried it and the results make me look like a homeless cat lady.
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    Yeah. I'll get right on that.

the results make me look like a homeless cat lady.
    No way! From your posts I assumed you already are a crazy cat lady.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pessimist View Post
    No way! From your posts I assumed you already are a crazy cat lady.
    You bastard! I shall insult you soon, when I am inclined to do so, but not a moment before.

And I happen to like dogs more than cats, dammit.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

You bastard! I shall insult you soon, when I am inclined to do so, but not a moment before.

And I happen to like dogs more than cats, dammit.
    Give im hell, Amypi!!!

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.

In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......

Give im hell, Amypi!!!
    He's a delicate flower, I have to be careful with such responsibility.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Don't you mean a big puss?

(I'm goin straight ta hell for that one, I just know it)

ya just don't mess with the girls around here.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

The only advice I have for the OP is never get naked with a woman would bot be willing to be seen with in public. The only other advice I have is not to take my advice, because if you do, you might turn out like I did.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Crazy cat lady has a conscience and prefers dogs? Now I feel guilty

I see the pills I gave you aren't working, huh?
    Last edited by pessimist; 10-30-2014 at 09:54 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I'm pleading the fifth. He hasn't said enough to annoy me to the point where I'll rip him another....puss?

Crazy cat lady has a conscience and prefers dogs? Now I feel guilty
    Now you're just taunting me....good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    The only advice I have for the OP is never get naked with a woman would bot be willing to be seen with in public. The only other advice I have is not to take my advice, because if you do, you might turn out like I did.
    Naked? HA!

EDIT: (*thumbs up* for those who get the reference)
    Last edited by pessimist; 10-30-2014 at 09:50 PM.

Now you're just taunting me....good luck with that.

*trolling

I see the pills I gave you aren't working, huh?
    Knockout pills!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UocgGYg4eZ4

And on top of that, a married girl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zALkCRfHyqU

As Pete said, it's a bad idea to mess with the girls around here! You should have made that phone call. Or did she hang up on you?
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

I just went out to dinner the other night with someone who i have crushed on for 6 months now and it went fine. We work together 7+ hours a day, 4 days a week and I honestly think we've run out of things to talk about. Our entire time together has been in the small kitchen where we work and I think we need to get out and do some stuff together to get the creative thoughts flowing again, but I don't want to push it too far incase she doesn't want to and make her feel uncomfortable at work. It isn't that we don't want to talk to each other, we just can't think of anything to say and i think she is thinking the same thing. I literally stood there today, right next to her TRYING to think of something to talk about, but couldn't do it. I know you don't need to converse constantly, but I feel like she might be thinking I'm not interested because of how little we talk now compared to the past. I'm going to ask her if she wants to come with me to the highschool football game on Halloween.
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by 2young2vote View Post
    I just went out to dinner the other night with someone who i have crushed on for 6 months now and it went fine. We work together 7+ hours a day, 4 days a week and I honestly think we've run out of things to talk about. Our entire time together has been in the small kitchen where we work and I think we need to get out and do some stuff together to get the creative thoughts flowing again, but I don't want to push it too far incase she doesn't want to and make her feel uncomfortable at work. It isn't that we don't want to talk to each other, we just can't think of anything to say and i think she is thinking the same thing. I literally stood there today, right next to her TRYING to think of something to talk about, but couldn't do it. I know you don't need to converse constantly, but I feel like she might be thinking I'm not interested because of how little we talk now compared to the past. I'm going to ask her if she wants to come with me to the highschool football game on Halloween.
    Enjoy the game . In my day , I was 3 -0 on Halloween , three shutouts and I blocked a punt for a touchdown in all three .

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Damn, I don't think I've ever seen this much facepalm material in one single thread before.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    Damn, I don't think I've ever seen this much facepalm material in one single thread before.
    I have. Be happy this is the worst you've seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by 2young2vote View Post

heh. Everything changes when the possibility of a relationship comes into the equation, huh?

Knockout pills!

lol, I jokingly posted PMS relief pics earlier in the thread. I was just playing off of that.

Until I get bored with this place, you'll likely see more.

Serious question: Do women prefer complexity or simplicity?

Do they really want someone that will "dominate" them or financially support them?

Do they want the practical down-to-earth utilitarian guy, who is deep down a good man but doesn't really know how to deal with any sort of emotional complexity or know how to effectively communicate?

Could a multidimensional guy ever be in a relationship with the "girl next door" when it is transparent that they have little in common?

Could a complicated woman ever be in a relationship with a complicated guy without being a domineering bitch every moment of her existence?

Are neurotic people just hopeless?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast