Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: The dating scene: manly advice?

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    buttercup? sweet cheeks? your post has a repressed **** erotic tone to it. just saying...

Yes, he does.

EDIT: ever see Pulp Fiction?

"BRING OUT THE GIMP!"

seriously.
    Last edited by pessimist; 10-29-2014 at 07:06 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    uhhh...okay?

hmmm....you do sound a bit girlish.....

That particular post was by design. But, yes. I can sound girly.

That poster has been following me around on here and is obsessed with my "androgeny".

If you fear your hairline is going, you need to shave your head, lift, and get totally jacked. I doubt that Bruce Willis or Jason Statham ever had trouble slaying chicks.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

FFS, just ask her if she's wearing any underwear.
    Lol.

Reminds me of some good times...going out to dinner, passing my underwear under the table to my SO while having dinner. It took him a few moments, but then the impact of realizing what it was. Fun.

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Have a nice smile, good breath and a lot of confidence. Be interesting, be interested.

Confidence is probably more important than any other thing on the list.
    Which the OP lacks, in spades.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Which the OP lacks, in spades.

Confidence is overrated.

Nothing is certain, so it's stupid to be 'confident'. Anxiety can actually be positive in some aspects. Awareness is a good thing.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pessimist View Post

That poster has been following me around on here and is obsessed with my "androgeny".

You create multiple, self-indulgent threads and then whine because people make replies that make you cry. We debated twice. I negged you twice. You whine like Casper Milk Toast.

If you're gay, then you're gay. Live with it. If you're going to make BS threads though, then expect to be called on it. You get in people's faces and demand that government cater to your every little whim, but then everybody is caveman because they don't agree with you. If you really had an interest in the forum and dug a little deeper, then you'd find a fairly good mix of people. Yeah, last post. Little whiny ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

If you really had an interest in the forum and dug a little deeper, then you'd find a fairly good mix of people

Uh yeah, but most of the people that I like on here seem to differ from me ideologically though.

You're just not very perceptive or clever or intelligent or interesting. Your paranoid delusion of a Jewish plot sent to destroy this forum is laughable. Your apparent hillbilly fantasy of ass-raping complete faceless strangers on the internet is icky.

okay, I am done now. Blocked!

Sad that such a fun topic turned so dark so fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    I agree . I am always here though to help balance you guys out

Your apparent hillbilly fantasy of ass-raping complete faceless strangers on the internet is icky.

Pretty laughable coming from somebody who said this from day one:

I've been arbitrarily banned from every conservative and religious forum I have ever posted on. Most of the mods on those
    sites were humorless religious fanatics, political dogmatists, or weird virginal dudes on a power trip.

By the way, why don't you tell everyone about your other user account where I actually "plastered you with neg rep" for your multiple pro-Israel threads on the same subject. Got your user accounts mixed up?

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post

Despite me wording that in the most amusing way possible in attempt to command a virtual audience, it was by no means "fun".
    Last edited by pessimist; 10-29-2014 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    By the way, why don't you tell everyone about your other user account where I actually "plastered you with neg rep" for your multiple pro-Israel threads on the same subject. Got your user accounts mixed up?

You're not very perceptive. AT all. You're just not very smart.

I only have one account here. I'm not Jewish. I don't talk about Israeli issues. They don't concern me.

I have Jewish friends, however. My ex girlfriend ACTUALLY was Jewish. So when I kvetch and use Yiddish adjectives it's kind of a habit I picked up from her.

You're not very perceptive. AT all. You're just not very smart.

I only have one account here. I'm not Jewish. I don't talk about Israeli issues. They don't concern me.

I have Jewish friends, however. My ex girlfriend ACTUALLY was Jewish. So when I kvetch and use Yiddish adjectives it's kind of a habit I picked up from her.

I thought you blocked me. Yeah, guess I'm interesting and clever after all.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Despite me wording that in the most amusing way possible in attempt to command a virtual audience, it was by no means "fun".
    I was having fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

What happened with the phone call?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What happened with the phone call?
    Screw all this waiting around; both phone numbers are still showing on-hook status so
    I'm going to bed now. I'll check the phone surveillance (metadata) report in the morning.

Confidence is overrated.
    Says one who has none.

Do something, even if it's wrong.

Being honest here NorthCarolinaLiberty has always creeped me the $#@! out and this thread is no let down

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Lol.

Reminds me of some good times...going out to dinner, passing my underwear under the table to my SO while having dinner. It took him a few moments, but then the impact of realizing what it was. Fun.
    This is a great idea! Gonna try it on the next date night with hubby!
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Crow! How'd the call go?

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.

In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......

This is a great idea! Gonna try it on the next date night with hubby!
    Try it in the middle of church if you want to really cause a stir........

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Try it in the middle of church if you want to really cause a stir........
    Well, I don't attend Church. And if I did, I don't think that would be a good idea. But, a quiet, secluded booth in a restaurant, or in a matinee - way in the back......LOL....he'd love it!!! Spicing things up is always fun, fun, fun!!!

I have a feeling Crow didn't make the call.....

Confidence is overrated.

Nothing is certain, so it's stupid to be 'confident'. Anxiety can actually be positive in some aspects. Awareness is a good thing.
    Confidence doesn't necessarily need to stem from the individual's estimation of success; it can also come from outcome-independence. If a man has an abundance mentality (in other words, he's used to succeeding with lots of women and has his pick of the litter), he will likely be less impacted by being rejected and will therefore tend to be more confident when facing possible rejection thereby eliminating approach anxiety.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I have a feeling Crow didn't make the call.....
    I have a feeling you're correct.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

i recall reading somewhere, that the Wonkette's were threatening to send trolls over here to 'play' with us....big laughs or something, not sure..

that was a few years ago though...but i always wonder sometimes if some of these trolls in here are from that crowd..

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/0...ars-92154.html
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 10-30-2014 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    i recall reading somewhere, that the Wonkette's were threatening to send trolls over here to 'play' with us....big laughs or something, not sure..

that was a few years ago though...but i always wonder sometimes if some of these trolls in here are from that crowd..
    meh...too much time on RPFs guarantees total conversion or the ban hammer.

Can you post a video of yourself talking? Thanks.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast