Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: The dating scene: manly advice?

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    On second thought, though, you do seem like a real basket case. No offense, but you're definitely not helping anything with your attitude.

YES! but I am not insane. My mom had me tested

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pessimist View Post
    Well, we spoke via text. I'm supposed call her later this evening. I have no idea how that is going to go.
    What you should do is load up Visio or similar diagramming program and do a complete flowchart for the conversation. Fill it with a bunch of getting to know you questions, with possible answers and followup questions and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    What you should do is load up Visio or similar diagramming program and do a complete flowchart for the conversation. Fill it with a bunch of getting to know you questions, with possible answers and followup questions and so on.
    Then email it to her.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Then email it to her.
    What an excellent idea. Just make sure its very detailed and its obvious which answers he would prefer her to have. Start by finding out what the endpoint is. mating? marriage? kids?

This could be very therapeutic for our OP so he can sit down and figure out exactly what he wants in a relationship.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, we spoke via text. I'm supposed call her later this evening. I have no idea how that is going to go.
    FFS, just ask her if she's wearing any underwear.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Remind her again of what a great time you had the other night, and that you really enjoyed her company. Then say "let's go out for drinks Friday night" - don't ask, make the suggestion with some conviction. While out for drinks, at the end of the evening, do the same thing again: "let's go back to my place and put on some Mentors albums, I've got a 6 pack of good beer in the fridge, and just bought a bottle of Jim Beam". When you part ways at the end of the night (or even better, hopefully the next morning after she has done the naked bacon thing), do it again: "let's go out Saturday, I'll get us tickets to the Mentors show" or "I'm going to an election returns party on Tuesday, I'd really like you to come with me". You need to be assertive if you want to get the girl, don't be wishy-washy about it.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    Remind her again of what a great time you had the other night, and that you really enjoyed her company. Then say "let's go out for drinks Friday night" - don't ask, make the suggestion with some conviction. While out for drinks, at the end of the evening, do the same thing again: "let's go back to my place and put on some Mentors albums, I've got a 6 pack of good beer in the fridge, and just bought a bottle of Jim Beam". When you part ways at the end of the night (or even better, hopefully the next morning after she has done the naked bacon thing), do it again: "let's go out Saturday, I'll get us tickets to the Mentors show" or "I'm going to an election returns party on Tuesday, I'd really like you to come with me". You need to be assertive if you want to get the girl, don't be wishy-washy about it.
    see all of that would work well in a flowchart diagram!

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    LOL , hard to beat naked bacon when you are young .
    What does being young have to do with it?
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

What does being young have to do with it?
    I dunno, picture your grandma cooking bacon naked.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

What did I say? All you gotta do is get the gumption to ask for that second date, and that's often enough to get you laid. Worked for me!

Remember, you can always bail out by saying you are going under a bridge and then hanging up. Even if you are in your bedroom.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I dunno, picture your grandma cooking bacon naked.
    Oh, haha. I was thinking about the opposite side of that two-sided equation.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh, haha. I was thinking about the opposite side of that two-sided equation.
    Whatever Works.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Haha. Like I said...I AM NOT INSANE. I was tested

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    Remember, you can always bail out by saying you are going under a bridge and then hanging up. Even if you are in your bedroom.

I prefer to operate from the mountains. I rely on my crows to feed me useful information regarding the humanfolk.

What did I say? All you gotta do is get the gumption to ask for that second date, and that's often enough to get you laid. Worked for me!

Nah, I didn't ask her out. I had to rely on self-deprecating 'humor'.

And dude. It's not about getting laid.

If I wanted to get laid, I'd go to a nightclub and bro it up.

Nah, I didn't ask her out. I had to rely on self-deprecating 'humor'.
    Do that when you call tonight. And remember, don't ask - suggest. If you ask, then that increases the chances of her saying no.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Haha. Like I said...I AM NOT INSANE. I was tested
    I don't like your implication. I wouldn't give advice I haven't used and tested in my own life.

OP is playing y'all. Just feeding you another BS thread and his extreme androgyny.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    OP is playing y'all. Just feeding you another BS thread and his extreme androgyny.

I don't care. I find him humorous.

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.

In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    I don't care. I find him humorous.
    Him? I wouldn't be surprised if it's a woman. lol

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

double post.

Him? I wouldn't be surprised if it's a woman. lol
    And I'm okay with that. I don't care. His/her posts are fodder. Once in a while, all I want to do is graze. LOL.

Maybe the OP is Pat. Pat's special someone is Chris. Looks like Chris is not what Chris appears to be:

https://screen.yahoo.com/pat-birthda...000000920.html

lmao. this is coming from the hillbilly who plastered me with negative rep, pleading with me not to leave, and referring to me with some pet name with REALLY creepy undertones.

Also, he insinuated that I was apart of some jewish plot to destroy the liberty movement or something. And thought I was either a few other members on here or loosely associated with them. lol.

dude gives off REALLY creepy vibe (seriously) and should be BANNED from my threads. creeping on screen names of total strangers on a messageboard is creepy as hell.

i'm honored my personality turns you on, man, but I don't play that game. And I am not going anywhere near your basement. Please e-stalk some of the other members you were e-stalking and leave out of it. k thx.

But yes: I'd make a brilliant troll *evil grin*

lmao. this is coming from the hillbilly who plastered me with negative rep, pleading with me not to leave, and referring to me with some pet name with REALLY creepy undertones.

Also, he insinuated that I was apart of some jewish plot to destroy the liberty movement or something. And thought I was either a few other members on here or loosely associated with them. lol.

dude gives off REALLY creepy vibe (seriously) and should be BANNED from my threads. creeping on screen names of total strangers on a messageboard is creepy as hell.

i'm honored my personality turns you on, man, but I don't play that game. And I am not going anywhere near your basement. Please e-stalk some of the other members you were e-stalking and leave out of it. k thx.

"Plastered me with neg rep." LOL. I've given you a grand total of two neg reps and we've debated a grand total of two times. You ran away from both threads and that was it. What's the matter, buttercup--is this forum a little tougher than all the conservative and Christian forums? You know, the forums where you said you got kicked off of every single one?

Here's a thought, sweet cheeks. I know it's a creepy world full of stalkers and all, so maybe you should get a restraining order. These forums are a terribly frightening place.

BOOOOOOO!!!!!!

uhhh...okay?

hmmm....you do sound a bit girlish.....

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Plastered me with neg rep." LOL. I've given you a grand total of two neg reps and we've debated a grand total of two times. You ran away from both threads and that was it. What's the matter, buttercup--is this forum a little tougher than all the conservative and Christian forums? You know, the forums where you said you got kicked off of every single one?

Here's a thought, sweet cheeks. I know it's a creepy world full of stalkers and all, so maybe you should get a restraining order. These forums are a terribly frightening place.
    buttercup? sweet cheeks? your post has a repressed **** erotic tone to it. just saying...

BOOOOOOO!!!!!!

hey man! you obviously have some weird hard-on for my uber sexy personality (oh, look a German word! I must be a GERMAN SPY sent to crush the ronpaulforums with my superpowerful wit and charm and lure you way from the truth) but I honestly can't help you with that.

Whatever image that you conjured up of me, you may want to, oh, I don't know destroy it. Because I am certainly not the androgynous ***** or Jew spy you want me to be. I have ZERO interest in going anywhere near your basement and acting in whatever twisted fetish you're into.

So we can come to an agreement. Since you are clearly turned on by me, I will let you have your twisted fantasy as long as you stay over there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. I don't want to associate with you. At all. It's not you're politics, or religion, or anything other than I find you a little unnerving.

However, if you refuse to comply, I will pack up all my Jew buddies and leave this joint leaving you to cry in the corner wondering where I went.

So what will it be, "uncle Ned?"

PS: I 'quit' the 'debate' because it was retarded and we were talking about different things from different angles. Different communication styles make for crappy arguments. I like some of the people on here despite having a different weltanschauung (ANOTHER GERMAN WORD...OMG! DID ANOTHER MEMBER EVER USE A GERMAN WORD BEFORE? THAT IS ME! IT'S A CONSPIRACY!) but I am not 'scared'.

I'm an INTP, btw. We're natures trolls- you're not gonna win a 'battle of the wits' game with me. So save your comeback and leave me alone. Seriously.

That is my last post to you.
    Last edited by pessimist; 10-29-2014 at 07:05 PM.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast