Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: (War on Women) NYC: 10 hours of Harassment or Compliments?

(War on Women) NYC: 10 hours of Harassment or Compliments?

Video: A hidden GoPro records the shocking harassment women are subjected to in NYC

Women who get catcalls as they walk down the street aren’t just a tired cliché we see in movies and TV shows. The Daily Show recently proved this by using a GoPro to record one woman’s daily stroll through New York City. The GoPro — which was being held by a friend in front of her — records her journey as she’s accosted by several would-be suitors.

The video was created for an anti-harassment organization called Hollaback. The woman in the video was a volunteer who walked New York City for 10 hours and recorded what people would yell at her.

In the video, the woman is constantly harassed, followed, and hit on by numerous men throughout her trek through the city. Even as she kept silent, they still persisted.

You check out Hollaback’s website here to see what you can do to end street harassment.

Watch the video below to see what many women have to deal with on a daily basis, and then feel free to feel sick to your stomach as a result:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck! She was being rude to some.

http://bgr.com/2014/10/28/street-har...k-gopro-video/
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not having sex for extended periods can be extremely painful physically, mentally, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. In fact, I think it can become traumatizing for men not to have sex. I believe it causes a host of health problems, I'm not quite sure why the only one that has been documented so far is prostate cancer: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...rostate-cancer

I think a lot of women actually want to have sex, but due to societal pressures from other women, and even men, they abstain because they don't want to be thought of as cheap or a slut or whatever even though they are engaging in a perfectly healthy activity. There's nothing wrong with monogamous sex, imo, however even many men who are monogamous complain that they don't get enough sex. This often leads to feelings of not being appreciated by their spouse.

On top of the societal pressures for women not to have sex, and the seemingly imbalanced nature of the male and female sex drive on a large scale, we have the fact that many women are on anti-depressants and birth control pills that kill their sex drive (there are other effective birth control options available that don't kill the sex drive). It's no wonder men are so desperate for sex... and sex is seen as something that is 'fun', recreational and wholly unnecessary by most of society, even though lack of sex can clearly lead to psychological, emotional, physical and mental impairments.
    Last edited by dannno; 10-28-2014 at 03:04 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I don't necessarily buy that this behavior is primarily about sex. Seems to me like there's an element of wanting control here that isn't being discussed. The success rate of this kind of behavior is very low, and it comes from the viewpoint that men are entitled to express their enthusiasm about having sex with a woman even if it clearly makes her uncomfortable. What kind of a person would want to have sex with someone that was clearly uncomfortable about the whole situation? Again, this is one of those situations where the woman is put in an awkward and possibly dangerous situation - women have been attacked and killed for walking away from street harassers. So this is why I believe it's largely an issue of power. There have been plenty of times where I've seen men on the street and thought "10/10, would smash," but it would never occur to me to actually express this because they are private individuals and complete strangers with their own lives who don't need my approval. I have enough social skills to recognize when people clearly aren't interested or want me in their space.

The "oh woe is me, I'm lonely" excuse doesn't hold water with me, either. This is caused by a societal tendency to place way too much emphasis on sex as a motivating factor and dehumanizes men. They're not deserving of pity, but they do deserve to be held accountable for their actions as autonomous human beings.
    Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson

10 hours of walking, and that is what they got, and a good portion of those were not sexual in nature.

Anyway, I don't live in a city, I live in a $#@!ty town of less than 20,000 people. I've not seen cat calls, well, outside of like bar environments anyway, but never witnessed it in a normal walking situation.

So, I guess Large urban areas just suck, I already knew that.
    Last edited by RonPaulIsGreat; 10-28-2014 at 04:18 PM.

What about the experiment where women supposedly stare at a guy with a supposedly huge penis?

We've been told that manners, civility and "acting like a gentleman" are worthless and meaningless throwbacks to a dead era.

So, this is what you get.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    What about the experiment where women supposedly stare at a guy with a supposedly huge penis?

He was harassing the women by exposing his privates through his clothes. What are they supposed to do, pretend they don't notice?

I live in washington heights in Manhattan, a mostly dominican neighborhood north of harlem. Cat calling is an every day thing here, and in much of the city. Some is harmless, just annoying, but a good deal is extremely aggressive. I have several female friends and coworkers who regularly have threatening interactions in all areas of the city.

As the homeless population grows, the number of creepy/crazy/aggressive catcallers will only increase.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    We've been told that manners, civility and "acting like a gentleman" are worthless and meaningless throwbacks to a dead era.

So, this is what you get.
    They should stop complaining about these wonderful fruits the woman's liberation movement has spawned.

It's not about sex. It's about chest thumping.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    That's part of it, but it is really more about sex. Guys do it when other guys aren't around too. It's usually more like they know they are probably never going to be with a girl that pretty for the rest of their lives anyway so they may as well go for it, they have nothing to lose.

I'm personally not a cat caller, and really, it's not nearly as big on the west coast as it is on the east coast in my experience. However I have seen plenty of guys completely flub conversations with younger/pretty girls who they are clearly attempting to hit on.. it's usually just less of a cat all and more like actually starting a conversation and turning it in that direction.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

LibForestPaul

Quote Originally Posted by Rothbardian Girl View Post
    I don't necessarily buy that this behavior is primarily about sex. Seems to me like there's an element of wanting control here that isn't being discussed. The success rate of this kind of behavior is very low, and it comes from the viewpoint that men are entitled to express their enthusiasm about having sex with a woman even if it clearly makes her uncomfortable. What kind of a person would want to have sex with someone that was clearly uncomfortable about the whole situation? Again, this is one of those situations where the woman is put in an awkward and possibly dangerous situation - women have been attacked and killed for walking away from street harassers. So this is why I believe it's largely an issue of power. There have been plenty of times where I've seen men on the street and thought "10/10, would smash," but it would never occur to me to actually express this because they are private individuals and complete strangers with their own lives who don't need my approval. I have enough social skills to recognize when people clearly aren't interested or want me in their space.

The "oh woe is me, I'm lonely" excuse doesn't hold water with me, either. This is caused by a societal tendency to place way too much emphasis on sex as a motivating factor and dehumanizes men. They're not deserving of pity, but they do deserve to be held accountable for their actions as autonomous human beings.
    You are a women. You do not approach men. You decide, from men who approach you, judge their dance, then accept or reject.

"IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That's part of it, but it is really more about sex. Guys do it when other guys aren't around too. It's usually more like they know they are probably never going to be with a girl that pretty for the rest of their lives anyway so they may as well go for it, they have nothing to lose.

I'm personally not a cat caller, and really, it's not nearly as big on the west coast as it is on the east coast in my experience. However I have seen plenty of guys completely flub conversations with younger/pretty girls who they are clearly attempting to hit on.. it's usually just less of a cat all and more like actually starting a conversation and turning it in that direction.
    I'm probably the wrong person to comment on this. When I was younger and got catcalls I was likely to go get right in their faces, but I always saw it as posturing.

My impressions:

1) Skin-tight clothes are not as modest as they are being made out to be.
    2) All of the really creepy stuff is coming from thuggish black men, something the feminists who are celebrating this video don't exactly want to emphasize.
    3) 10:00:00 of walking around in the street produced 00:01:30 of video. Not exactly a dramatic result.
    4) Parts of that video are completely non-offensive yet portrayed as harassment.
    5) The set of clips from @0:35 to @0:44 are all either normal, polite behavior or don't appear to be directed at her at all.
    5) As someone who knows Manhattan intimately, I could not help but notice she was choosing pretty crappy neighborhoods overall to walk in. I mean seriously, walking around alone at the Port Authority at night? Walking around side streets in Harlem as a white woman, alone?
    6) I couldn't help but wonder why the much more attractive Asian woman who is in one of the clips (@0:26, with the dog) is not being harassed. Perhaps there is some sort of provocation on her part that was edited out of the video?
    7) If there were 100+ instances of street harassment, as the text in the video claims, why were far fewer than that shown? Why not include them all?

My verdict: This video is an act of trolling.

A guy who catcalls has a problem with his masculinity and confidence. And intelligence, probably. Do men really think that kind of stuff is a turn on?

Better he carries some actual cash: "Hi, I'm Julio/Mike/Ben. There's a coffee shop on the corner. Do you have time?"

I don't know that I would have ever said yes to someone like that, but I would be a whole lot less tempted to do or say something horrible to him.

Men need to figure out that they will get what they ask for. If they want a real relationship with a real woman, they need to act like it.
    Last edited by euphemia; 10-28-2014 at 08:22 PM.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who acts like that toward women? Dudes that do that have some serious issues and I would be afraid that they may be given to violence, so I guess I understand the fear women have.

That said, from what I saw in the video, it seems like they are exaggerating a bit.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Daaaaamn, mami why you gotta be like dat? Smile once in a while! You look pretty when you smile, baby!

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    My impressions:

1) Skin-tight clothes are not as modest as they are being made out to be.

Victim blaming and even clothing that isn't tight results in women getting constantly cat-called.

2) All of the really creepy stuff is coming from thuggish black men, something the feminists who are celebrating this video don't exactly want to emphasize.

What is your point? That if you grow up in a culture where it's prevalent, you're more likely to emulate that behavior? Look at all the so-called pick-up artists; a lot of them are white. They do this very thing except to a greater extreme. Not sure why you're bringing up 'thuggish black men' when women get it from men of all backgrounds.

3) 10:00:00 of walking around in the street produced 00:01:30 of video. Not exactly a dramatic result.

It's one video and one day. Imagine hearing these things on a daily basis.

4) Parts of that video are completely non-offensive yet portrayed as harassment.

Which parts? Where they were being 'polite' to the woman? The intent behind that is obviously more than a simple hello. You wouldn't see these people being that openly friendly to anyone else in NYC unless there were some other motive behind it. While I can understand why some people wouldn't call it 'harassment,' you have to understand that it happens so frequently to women in NYC that it's usually how it will be construed (rightfully so, a lot of the time).

5) The set of clips from @0:35 to @0:44 are all either normal, polite behavior or don't appear to be directed at her at all.

See the last response.

5) As someone who knows Manhattan intimately, I could not help but notice she was choosing pretty crappy neighborhoods overall to walk in. I mean seriously, walking around alone at the Port Authority at night? Walking around side streets in Harlem as a white woman, alone?

It happens in all parts of NYC, more in some parts than others of course, but why should time of day and location even matter? What if that's the route a woman has to take throughout her day? Or are you going to blame them for not going out of their way to avoid certain places because some men can't control themselves?

6) I couldn't help but wonder why the much more attractive Asian woman who is in one of the clips (@0:26, with the dog) is not being harassed. Perhaps there is some sort of provocation on her part that was edited out of the video?

I'm not understanding what you're getting at here. That there's no way this could happen and they were clearly provoking it in some way because you find another woman to be more attractive in that particular shot? This isn't a good point at all.

7) If there were 100+ instances of street harassment, as the text in the video claims, why were far fewer than that shown? Why not include them all?

Why don't you ask them or check out tons of other videos showing this happens frequently on the daily? Because it does. I see it all the time and have heard stories from female friends. Hell, I've had it happen to women I was dating right in front of my face.

My verdict: This video is an act of trolling.
    No, you're being willfully ignorant.

When you try to analyze these things, you can't think about it from a male point of view. Men don't get constantly cat-called while walking down the street like women do nor do they fear being sexually assaulted by an aggressive stranger. A guy might think it's flattering because he doesn't experience the 'joys' of being constantly shouted at and cat-called, so any compliment for a man will be flattering since it happens so infrequently in this manner. Your average woman has to put up with these advances, creepy behavior and cat-calls just for walking down the street minding their own business every day. It's not difficult to understand why random strangers even saying something as simple as "have a good day" or whatever it is, can be annoying or come across as an advance.
    Last edited by Antischism; 10-29-2014 at 12:07 AM.

Ladies, carry a gun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    I live in washington heights in Manhattan, a mostly dominican neighborhood north of harlem. Cat calling is an every day thing here, and in much of the city. Some is harmless, just annoying, but a good deal is extremely aggressive. I have several female friends and coworkers who regularly have threatening interactions in all areas of the city.

As the homeless population grows, the number of creepy/crazy/aggressive catcallers will only increase.
    I get it at least twice a week, and have had to duck into a very public place (like a coffee shop) a few times to stop them from following me, or at least help me feel a *little* bit better.

Depending on my mood, sometimes I give it back.

Once I was man-handled and pushed into a store by two (very drunk and seemingly violent) men in broad daylight (the owner and the men were speaking in a foreign language so I knew I wouldn't get any help there) - I really thought I would be fighting for my life that day - I grabbed my keys in my pocket and was really considering the best time to slash them. This was in Brooklyn, and not a bad area, either. No one should be made to feel like that.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    Victim blaming and even clothing that isn't tight results in women getting constantly cat-called.
    When you're a white chick walking alone in Harlem, yeah. Under normal circumstances, no.

What is your point? That if you grow up in a culture where it's prevalent, you're more likely to emulate that behavior?
    My point is that if you hang around low-class people you'll encounter low-class behavior.

Look at all the so-called pick-up artists; a lot of them are white. They do this very thing except to a greater extreme. Not sure why you're bringing up 'thuggish black men' when women get it from men of all backgrounds.
    Did you actually watch the video? One guy who said something offensive was white.

They do this very thing except to a greater extreme. Not sure why you're bringing up 'thuggish black men' when women get it from men of all backgrounds.
    No they're not getting it from men of all backgrounds, only the slimeballs, and the bulk where black men in Harlem. Note that not one of those men was decently dressed. You are treating the captions as if they were fact, when in fact the video itself contradicts it. You are weak-minded and easily influenced by propaganda, it appears.

Which parts? Where they were being 'polite' to the woman? The intent behind that is obviously more than a simple hello. You wouldn't see these people being that openly friendly to anyone else in NYC unless there were some other motive behind it.
    Oh, really? I lived in NYC quite some time, and I got plenty of simple hellos from people. There are people in NYC who do that, believe it or not. Again, these things are being presented to you in a specific context so you buy the context, whether or not the evidence actually fits.

It happens in all parts of NYC, more in some parts than others of course, but why should time of day and location even matter?
    Who is being "willfully ignorant" now? Take your white ass on a 2 AM stroll through Bed-Stuy and tell me how it goes for you. When you get robbed and beaten, tell me how unfair it is that you were a complete idiot.

What if that's the route a woman has to take throughout her day? Or are you going to blame them for not going out of their way to avoid certain places because some men can't control themselves?
    Because of course every woman spends 10 hours a day walking in the streets of NYC, right?

I'm not understanding what you're getting at here. That there's no way this could happen and they were clearly provoking it in some way because you find another woman to be more attractive in that particular shot? This isn't a good point at all.
    What I'm getting at is it is absolutely trivial to provoke many of these behaviors, if your intent is to create a feminist propaganda video. All she needs to do is lock eyes with a target and edit out the come-on part. Note we do not get to see the parts leading up to the behaviors.

Why don't you ask them or check out tons of other videos showing this happens frequently on the daily? Because it does. I see it all the time and have heard stories from female friends. Hell, I've had it happen to women I was dating right in front of my face.
    Me too. Here's a clue train coming through - it's NEW YORK $#@!ING CITY. The most densely populated place in America. There's a lot of other $#@! that happens every single day to everyone - aggressive panhandling, for one; solicitations to buy drugs; people accosting other people in the street for a wide variety of reasons. You could make this exact same video to present the case that any one of these things is epidemic and omnipresent. It's a function of being in a big city - if you can't deal with it, then move the hell out. When you live in New York City, you have to learn not to care about the stupid and offensive things you see going on around you.

When you try to analyze these things, you can't think about it from a male point of view.
    Because, of course, the intent is to produce a piece of feminist propaganda, the male point of view must be discounted entirely, right?

Men don't get constantly cat-called while walking down the street like women do nor do they fear being sexually assaulted by an aggressive stranger. A guy might think it's flattering because he doesn't experience the 'joys' of being constantly shouted and cat-called, so any compliment for a man will be flattering since it happens so infrequently in this manner. Your average woman has to put up with these advances, creepy behavior and cat-calls just for walking down the street minding their own business every day. It's not difficult to understand why random strangers even saying something as simple as "have a good day" or whatever it is, can be annoying or come across as an advance.
    If you think this way, you don't belong in a city - period. That line of thinking ranges from paranoid to just plain arrogant.

You've made 90 seconds of video filmed over 10 hours - most of which was a single white woman walking alone in places where a single white woman should not be walking alone - into something completely other than what it actually is. None of my female friends or acquaintances in New York felt so oppressed living there - none. And I have known hundreds of them. And the reason why is that this video is completely atypical of the actual experience of real human beings in real-world conditions.

If you had to watch the entire 10 hours of film, you'd be like, this is pretty boring, not much happening here.

Take your propaganda-twisted opinions and stick them where the sun don't shine. Those of us who have real experience and know the terrain find nothing terribly shocking about this video, and much deceptive about it.

NYC is the worst city in the world, in many aspects. Realize this "community" has never caught the actual criminals of 911.

There also the mass media & financial HQ's.

This video is absolute JOKE compared to their real crimes & ways.
    Last edited by vita3; 10-29-2014 at 12:39 AM.

Open carry would cut this phenomenon by 80%.
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She got harassed because she purposefully walked through $#@! neighborhoods, just to make a video. I've been to NYC lots of times and the only harassment I ever see is someone trying to sell people crap. Oh yeah I also don't walk alone in the $#@! areas. They were probably hitting on the camera girl, anyway.

And that video really cherry picks. 10 hours of footage and the best crap they can come up with is "have a good evening?" They never show anyone actually violating her by putting their arm around her or something. I guess keeping your hands to yourself isn't good enough anymore. I say that's pretty good for walking through a neighborhood where there's at least one homicide every 2 days.

But of course, a few men calling a girl sexy is way more offensive than living in or by a neighborhood rampant with thieves and murderers.

btw I don't fall for this war on women bull$#@!. The only reason you don't see desperate women on the street grabbing onto men is because they don't need to ask to get what they want. And there's a few that still do, anyway, and I guarantee the maker of the video would make light of a woman on the street coming onto a man, grabbing and touching on him. Because doing something to a woman is worse than doing something to a man.

And oh yeah, people who are hurt by words need to grow a pair. But I guess saying that is sexist.
    Last edited by Warrior_of_Freedom; 10-29-2014 at 01:36 AM.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Don't wanna get cat-called? Don't be hot... pretty simple!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    Don't wanna get cat-called? Don't be hot... pretty simple!
    She's pretty average IMO those guys probably hit on her because they think she's not completely out of their league
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Regardless of whatever this video pulled up or where it happened, catcalling is the activity of an utter douchebag and I wish it were more treated as such. I've never heard myself or any friend I've ever had talking about doing it, but when it does happen it is unacceptable.

This needs to go here:

The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

This is nothing but more padding for HITlery win in 2016.
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast