Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Study: Sex with 21 women lowers risk of prostate cancer

Study: Sex with 21 women lowers risk of prostate cancer

Sleeping with more than 20 women protects men against prostate cancer, a study has suggested.

Men who had slept with more than 20 women lowered their risk of developing cancer by almost one third, and were 19 per cent less likely to develop the most aggressive form.

In contrast, men who slept with 20 men doubled their risk of developing prostate cancer compared with men who have never had sex with another man.

Researchers at the University of Montreal believe that intercourse protects men, and men who are more promiscuous have more sex than those in monogamous relationships.
    cont.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/s...mics-find.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This only works if you sleep with more than 20?

Darn. Just need one more.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    This only works if you sleep with more than 20?

Darn. Just need one more.
    That's it? You ugly or something?

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    That's it? You ugly or something?
    I'm very handsome, but I do weigh about 350 pounds. I try to get in my daily exercise though with Wii Tennis, and I've been eating healthier too - been asking for no mayo on my burgers for a good 6 weeks now. I'm pretty sure my weight problem is just genetic.

Hasn't seemed to be a problem though. Most girls seem to like it; makes them less self conscious about their own weight.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Kind of off topic but if theres anyone else here with a genetic condition causing them to be fat, here are some good tips on how to apply for disability $$$

http://www.disabilitysecrets.com/con...page-2-45.html

The handicap sticker on your car is nice too. I'll post a link if I find it
    - Kim Kardashian

More than twenty women at one time?

Challenge accepted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    More than twenty women at one time?

Challenge accepted.
    lol!

I'm pretty sure its actually the frequency of ejaculation that makes it more healthy, but there is no reason in theory that that can't be attained in a monogamous relationship.

Hmmm. Ben Franklin believed sleeping around a lot was healthy (he was apparently quite slick with the French ladies). Maybe he was on to something...
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    lol!

I'm pretty sure its actually the frequency of ejaculation that makes it more healthy, but there is no reason in theory that that can't be attained in a monogamous relationship.
    Never been married eh?

FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Unintended consequences...

Prostate health with 20 women might improve immensely, but there may be some other health drawbacks (mental) - I'll take my chances with the prostate and 1 woman. I'm barely holding on with the 1.

NSFW!

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Never been married eh?
    I haven't. Though as a young, single man who is also an ultra-traditionalist, I do wonder WHY a question like this needs to be asked. Why do married people feel the need to look outside their marital relationship for sexual fulfillment? Wouldn't that indicate a problem in said relationship?

Mind you, I know people fight and strain happens in relationships, but does that really happen all the time? And wouldn't that be a problem in the relationship?

Unfortunately, this is one topic where experience really does matter, and I have none, so I'm mostly clueless.

lol!

May God bless you with a wife that has the requisite high sex drive.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Not surprised, but honestly the worst part about not having a lot of consistent sex in your prime if you have an average or better sex drive is not that you get prostate cancer 20 or 30 years down the line, it's the pain you feel while it is happening - it's your body telling you that no matter what your diet, no matter what your physical activity is, you are missing out on a major component of life that is necessary to stay healthy.

Another reason why prostitution should be legalized.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

lol!

Theoretically, I believe this is true..
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

How did I miss this? I've got to start regularly reviewing those sites looking for experimental test subjects...

This is almost as good as joining ISIL and martyring yourself - lol

-t

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why do married people feel the need to look outside their marital relationship for sexual fulfillment?
    For men it is usually either because the wife has stopped or curbed their sexual encounters OR because their wife has let herself go and isn't even trying to look attractive OR because there is a hot new intern that they are really attracted to and have an opportunity with OR because they are just promiscuous by nature.

I think what it comes down to for women more often is that after 3 years for some reason women become biologically less interested in their partners. For men that usually comes after the first time having sex, or else they fall in love and become relatively protective and the three year rule doesn't really apply as much if there was a relatively strong initial attraction. If they just did it because they needed to get laid and kept needing to get laid and sorta got trapped in a relationship, this is when men will get bored of their partner after X months or years. I don't know why that is, maybe after age 2 or 3 the tribe raised the kids anyway and so the men only needed to stick around long enough to protect the women while they were breast feeding and taking care of the toddler.

Then what happens is some women don't see sex, even oral sex, as a commodity that is traded in the relationship - more traditionally - as in a husband may give his wife a foot massage, bring home the bacon, chop the wood and do a lot of hard work and for whatever reason the woman feels entitled to receiving without giving back - and in modern times with women working and earning money like their husbands while the kid is in daycare it may be the case that both provide equally and the female doesn't see the need to do something they aren't really interested in - having sex with their husband - when if they COULD get away with it they would probably have sex with some guy on the cover of a romance novel.

Of course, that's just a subset of people, plenty of people stay happily married and continue on having relatively good sex lives with each other.

You can also swing with other couples to spice up your sex life. Thats what some other couples at my church recommend.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Not surprised, but honestly the worst part about not having a lot of consistent sex in your prime if you have an average or better sex drive is not that you get prostate cancer 20 or 30 years down the line, it's the pain you feel while it is happening - it's your body telling you that no matter what your diet, no matter what your physical activity is, you are missing out on a major component of life that is necessary to stay healthy.

Another reason why prostitution should be legalized.
    I agree that prostitution should be legalized. But, I don't think that's really a good solution to the problem. After all, for a married man, that would be adulterous (I'm not going to consider the cases where there actually is an "open marriage" ATM). I do wonder what the stats are WRT this kind of stuff in marriage relationships between evangelical Christians, especially since the Bible specifically prohibits spouses from withholding sex from each other without mutual consent (1 Corinthians 7:5).

For men it is usually either because the wife has stopped or curbed their sexual encounters OR because their wife has let herself go and isn't even trying to look attractive OR because there is a hot new intern that they are really attracted to and have an opportunity with OR because they are just promiscuous by nature.

I think what it comes down to for women more often is that after 3 years for some reason women become biologically less interested in their partners. For men that usually comes after the first time having sex, or else they fall in love and become relatively protective and the three year rule doesn't really apply as much if there was a relatively strong initial attraction. If they just did it because they needed to get laid and kept needing to get laid and sorta got trapped in a relationship, this is when men will get bored of their partner after X months or years. I don't know why that is, maybe after age 2 or 3 the tribe raised the kids anyway and so the men only needed to stick around long enough to protect the women while they were breast feeding and taking care of the toddler.

Then what happens is some women don't see sex, even oral sex, as a commodity that is traded in the relationship - more traditionally - as in a husband may give his wife a foot massage, bring home the bacon, chop the wood and do a lot of hard work and for whatever reason the woman feels entitled to receiving without giving back - and in modern times with women working and earning money like their husbands while the kid is in daycare it may be the case that both provide equally and the female doesn't see the need to do something they aren't really interested in - having sex with their husband - when if they COULD get away with it they would probably have sex with some guy on the cover of a romance novel.

Of course, that's just a subset of people, plenty of people stay happily married and continue on having relatively good sex lives with each other.
    The last sentence is I guess what I was getting at. So, it isn't really about having sex with multiple partners, but having sex often, which some monogomous couples fail to do, and which relatively few people who have had dozens of sexual partners have not done.

I agree that prostitution should be legalized. But, I don't think that's really a good solution to the problem. After all, for a married man, that would be adulterous (I'm not going to consider the cases where there actually is an "open marriage" ATM). I do wonder what the stats are WRT this kind of stuff in marriage relationships between evangelical Christians, especially since the Bible specifically prohibits spouses from withholding sex from each other without mutual consent (1 Corinthians 7:5).
    I think prostitution is not necessarily immoral for single men and men who are in sexless marriages, and when it comes to non-sexless marriages it is more uncertain and there may be varying degrees of immorality depending on the circumstances.

The last sentence is I guess what I was getting at. So, it isn't really about having sex with multiple partners, but having sex often, which some monogomous couples fail to do, and which relatively few people who have had dozens of sexual partners have not done.
    Guys who have had 21+ partners are more likely to be able to go out on a friday night and get laid - this may result in a romantic relationship or merely a relationship based on sex, friends with benefits or a booty call. Guys who have less partners are more likely to go out on a friday night and fail. Over and over. They both may end up in a monogamous relationship, but the one who had 21+ partners is probably more sexually attractive and he will probably have a better selection of females to be monogamous with and can therefore choose one who is more interested in sex and will therefore be more likely to have more sex in the longrun.

I think prostitution is not necessarily immoral for single men and men who are in sexless marriages, and when it comes to non-sexless marriages it is more uncertain and there may be varying degrees of immorality depending on the circumstances.
    OK, we disagree on this primarily on religious grounds.

I am not interested in imposing my view on you.

I do wonder WHY a question like this needs to be asked. Why do married people feel the need to look outside their marital relationship for sexual fulfillment? Wouldn't that indicate a problem in said relationship?
    No not "problems" per-se but normal sexual interaction....

Folks aren't always on the same page, sometimes they're off by a couple of days other times a week or more...

I don't/won't tolerate a relationship where we're off more than a day or two, others find such behavior perfectly acceptable..

Of course there's lifes troubles that intercede too but a compatible couple shouldn't leave eachother feeling either frustrated or put-upon....

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    No not "problems" per-se but normal sexual interaction....

Folks aren't always on the same page, sometimes they're off by a couple of days other times a week or more...

I don't/won't tolerate a relationship where we're off more than a day or two, others find such behavior perfectly acceptable..

Of course there's lifes troubles that intercede too but a compatible couple shouldn't leave eachother feeling either frustrated or put-upon....
    I think that's the point I was trying to get at.

I haven't. Though as a young, single man who is also an ultra-traditionalist, I do wonder WHY a question like this needs to be asked. Why do married people feel the need to look outside their marital relationship for sexual fulfillment? Wouldn't that indicate a problem in said relationship?

Mind you, I know people fight and strain happens in relationships, but does that really happen all the time? And wouldn't that be a problem in the relationship?

Unfortunately, this is one topic where experience really does matter, and I have none, so I'm mostly clueless.
    Relationships can go into a death spiral kind of like an airplane in a flat spin. The less fulfilling the sex life to worse the relationship the less fulfilling the sex life. I saw the stat someone put up of conservative Christians both being more likely to get divorced than atheists and more likely to get married in the first place. Who knows why that is? But it's possible that people who are trying not to have sex before marriage (honorable) are not having honest conversations before they get married about their sexual expectations (bad idea). Absolute worst case scenario is someone with sexual experience marrying a virgin.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    May God bless you with a wife that has the requisite high sex drive.
    My wife makes me do the dishes for it. Not a bad trade.

Sadly many an evangelical pastor seems squeamish about breaching the subject of sex other than for the purposes of saying "Don't do it unless you are heterosexual and married!" 1 Corinthians 7:5 should be read at every wedding. Christian divorce might go down if that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    My wife makes me do the dishes for it. Not a bad trade.
    Talk about a way to make a man love to do the dishes!

Just stopping by to give this thread a 5 star. That is all.

Relationships can go into a death spiral kind of like an airplane in a flat spin. The less fulfilling the sex life to worse the relationship the less fulfilling the sex life. I saw the stat someone put up of conservative Christians both being more likely to get divorced than atheists and more likely to get married in the first place. Who knows why that is? But it's possible that people who are trying not to have sex before marriage (honorable) are not having honest conversations before they get married about their sexual expectations (bad idea). Absolute worst case scenario is someone with sexual experience marrying a virgin.
    Sadly many an evangelical pastor seems squeamish about breaching the subject of sex other than for the purposes of saying "Don't do it unless you are heterosexual and married!" 1 Corinthians 7:5 should be read at every wedding. Christian divorce might go down if that happened.
    Good stuff to consider.

That did not work!

I cut the AC power to the TV, raised one arm up (as the other arm went down), pushed that old nose down as I kicked that uncooperative tail to one side...

I woke up with a black eye, laying there, flat on the floor with the room spinning around in front of my eyes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast