Thread: Innocent Man Refuses to Submit to Armed Police Intimidation

Thumbs up Innocent Man Refuses to Submit to Armed Police Intimidation

Active non-compliance FTW!

Alejandro Natividad: America's "Tank Man"
    http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/...icas-tank-man/
    William Norman Grigg (27 October 2014)

Like countless Americans, Alejandro Natividad was ordered by an emissary of the coercive caste to prostrate himself, and threatened with summary execution if he refused. Unlike most in that situation, however, Natividad refused to humiliate himself — and his courageous act of resistance was captured on video.

“This is one man talking to another,” Natividad, a resident of La Quinta, California, pleaded with the costumed assailant. “There is a man behind that badge. That is a coward pointing a gun at me.”

In the interest of “officer safety,” two more deputies arrived at the scene, with their guns drawn and ready to kill without knowing anything about the situation beyond the call for assistance from a member of their tribe.

Natividad, who was not suspected of a crime, told the Free Thought Project that he and his friend were accosted by a deputy at a stop light after his friend, the driver, began “acting weird.” The encounter, predictably, escalated to the point where the deputy drew his gun and demanded that Natividad and his friend prone themselves out on the sidewalk.

“I wasn’t under arrest,” continued Natividad, and “the deputy even admits that I did nothing yet had a gun pointed at me. Where’s the logic in that? I was afraid and if I was going to get harmed I’d much rather take it standing than on my face.”

Natividad eventually suffered the indignity of being handcuffed and stuffed in the back of a police car, but was released without charges.

One terrified but courageous man who refuses to submit can compel tyrants to retreat. That was true — albeit temporarily — at Tienanmen Square in June 1989, when Wang Wei Lin, the much- and properly lauded “Tank Man,” stared down an armored column armed only with the same strength of will displayed by Alejandro Natividad. May their courage become contagious.

(My thanks to Butler Shaffer for reminding me of Wang Wei Lin’s name — and to the Free Thought Project for breaking this story.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiJbHiQTe2c

"Alejandro Natividad: America's 'Tank Man'" by William Norman Grigg is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow...that was hairy. SMDH. Glad he chose to stand his ground.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Incredible and impressive. I hope more people can do that I have to share this one for sure.

So what gives those two the ability to point their weapons at that man and not be charged with the crime of assault with a deadly weapon?

Wait, they told him to prostrate himself?

I'd have told them to read Daniel chapter 3. Yes, they'd probably have shot me anyway. And in so doing, they'd heap condemnation on themselves.

Idolaters hiding behind the blue costumes, repent...

That dude has balls of steel. Much respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Here is a link to the cops response to this happening:
    http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/...-gun/18024831/
    A deputy filmed pointing a gun at two men during a Palm Desert traffic stop Sunday did nothing wrong, a Riverside County Sheriff's Department spokesman said Monday.

"I didn't see anything in the video that stood out to me as a violation of our policy," said Capt. Andrew Shouse, [...]
    Witness here the depravity of equating "nothing wrong" with whatever happens to be in "policy."

Presumably, if "policy" allowed for it, Officer Friendly could shoot you for not doing 20 push-ups at his command - and Shouse would tell us that there was "nothing wrong" with this.

"Policy" is nothing but a fig leaf for moral cowards like Andrew Shouse to hide behind ...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-27-2014 at 11:28 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    IIRC, Wang Wei Lin was later tried and had a bullet put into the back of his head, his family infamously sent the $0.17 bill for the bullet.

I do believe the ancient call of "death to tyrants" holds greater validity and force today than in any other time in human history. At least back in ancient times a man was most often free to take his chances with the large four-legged predators in the wilderness. The tyrant is now so homogeneously void of the least grace and decency that such options are no longer available. A cage or death is now the standard and universal fate that awaits the man who refuses tyranny, and it is the despot's technologies that have enabled his self-debasement to depths his forbears would never have dared hope attainable.

Call for "talk". Call for "working within the system" (whatever in bleeding, brain-screwing hell that even means). Call for "peaceful solutions". Call for all of the things that have proven endlessly and eternally ineffective against the tyrant, if it pleases thee. But in the end it is always one man facing another; the righteous vis-à-vis the wicked. Thus far the wicked man has won the day, by and large. So long as the peaceable, free, and goodly man tolerates the intolerable, so shall it remain. Until the day arrives that the Mean Man chooses respect of self above all other possibilities and puts it to stern and unyielding practice, the tyrant shall retain a boot on humanity's throat. It will be only after the Mean Man decides once and for all, "never again", that he will have in his grasp the means not just to merely throw the tyrant from his neck, but to extinguish such "men" from the world on a perpetual basis long before Theye are ever again able to reassert Theire false claims upon their brethren's rightful territories.

I hold vanishingly small hope that the Mean Man will ever rise to this standard of life, having dragged himself from the depths of mere, pathetic, and putrescent existence in which he currently wallows as a pig in its own feces. But much as a fool I cling to that vaporous scrap not only for the sake of those for whom I care and will long outlive me, but for my sense of rightly vengeful justice in the wake of a lifetime stolen away by the most egregiously criminalistic bastards of all history: the various governing mobs of the United States of America. Theye stole my ability to exercise my liberty on pain of prison and death, for when I so exercised it, I was threatened with all manner of barbarism, though no crime had I committed. That threat stands above my head as a Damoclean sword to this day and while I stubbornly stick to that exercise, I hold no illusions of my prospects for being murdered in the coldest of blood for showing the temerity to assert my Individual Right to self-determination. And it is for that insult to the exercise of my rightful freedoms that I would see Themme laid waist and it is by nothing less than herculean self-will that I do not wish the same upon Theire progeny. Such is my sense of violation and unjust trespass.
    Last edited by osan; 10-28-2014 at 06:49 AM.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    IIRC, Wang Wei Lin was later tried and had a bullet put into the back of his head, his family infamously sent the $0.17 bill for the bullet.
    Have you heard anything lately? My understanding is that Tank Man's identity was never confirmed. Last I heard about this was in June, which was the 25th anniversary.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

100k views in a day. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Have you heard anything lately? My understanding is that Tank Man's identity was never confirmed. Last I heard about this was in June, which was the 25th anniversary.
    Me? Not a peep, nor would I expect to in this sound-bite world where anything aged beyond 20 minutes is ultra-ancient history.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.