Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6 Shot, Shooter Dead: Marysville-Pilchuck High School (WA)

6 Shot, Shooter Dead: Marysville-Pilchuck High School (WA)

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today/...k-high-school/

A gunman believed to have opened fire at Marysville-Pilchuck High School Friday morning is dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, according to two law-enforcement sources.
    Police have not released details, but there are reports of as many as seven other people shot about 10:45 a.m.
    Last edited by jct74; 10-24-2014 at 06:21 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "GUN-FREE ZONE" signs shall be posted around school facilities giving warning of the prohibition of the possession of firearms on school grounds
    http://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9.41.280

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Solution to this is metal detectors at all entrances, and lots of cops to keep everyone safe from violent individuals. Just IMO.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Time for the gun control push to ramp up again.

Arm the teachers and all of the faculty.
    Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession.
    ~ George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    Time for the gun control push to ramp up again.
    oddly, there is a back ground check initiative on the State election ballot.....and this is the first High School shooting in the State like this to my knowledge.....

Local news is saying students are telling police that 2 guys were fighting over a girl. Police cconfirmed the story.

This High School is about 8 miles from me.
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 10-24-2014 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Annie View Post
    Arm the teachers and all of the faculty.
    Teachers and faculty must be armed - no.
    Teachers and faculty may be armed - yes.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    oddly, there is a back ground check initiative on the State election ballot.....and this is the first High School shooting in the State like this to my knowledge.....

Local news is saying students are telling police that 2 guys were fighting over a girl. Police cconfirmed the story.

This High School is about 8 miles from me.
    This doesn't seem fictional, but real. They're working on the ebola and the isis projects right now, not gun control.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    This doesn't seem fictional, but real. They're working on the ebola and the isis projects right now, not gun control.
    And what a good way to distract attention off of the Other stories.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Two federal law enforcement sources with knowledge of the investigation told CNN that two people, including the shooter, are dead and four have been wounded. Of those wounded, three were critical and one was in serious condition, they said.
    http://www.ktvq.com/news/washington-...mecoming-king/
    Last edited by presence; 10-24-2014 at 03:40 PM.

Been going on since hormones were invented, it's just since TV and social programming that it's become a national crisis...

I feel bad for all the families involved...

I was eating lunch today and a woman and a man was talking about this.

The woman said that ALL schools should have guards searching through the belongings of children to make sure they don't bring guns or knives or whatever. I got a bit nosey and told her that prisons does this, but knives and drugs still get through. Plus pencils, scissors and other items can be used as weapons to kill a bunch of people too.

The young man, a 9th grader who was the shooter, was just elected home coming King, and played on the football team, and apparently comes from a well known family in our area...he also was very popular....14 years old.

The young man, a 9th grader who was the shooter, was just elected home coming King, and played on the football team, and apparently comes from a well known family in our area...he also was very popular....14 years old.
    Sounds like every successful politician ever.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Last edited by presence; 10-24-2014 at 05:52 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A little too convenient, don't you think?

It sounds like your whole area is fake and all the people there are federal agents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I call false flag. This thing stinks to high heaven.

They interviewed a young, well spoken Tribal Member who knew Jaylen. He went on about how good a person he was etc etc ...then stared off and said..

..''its too far fetched''...end interview.

I think it's too early to say whether it was a false flag or not. If not, I wonder what psych drugs he was on...

Quote Originally Posted by A. Havnes View Post
    I think it's too early to say whether it was a false flag or not. If not, I wonder what psych drugs he was on...
    Another drill being passed off as a real event, right before a gun grab vote in WA.

Quote Originally Posted by google search
    Marysville School District
    www.msvl.k12.wa.us/
    October 23, 2014: Local law enforcement under the direction of the Marysville Police Department will be holding a SWAT training in the large fenced parking ...
    This happens over and over.

Oh and lookie who was just there pushing the gun grab. Good ol Gabby Giffords herself.
    http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattlepol...ground-checks/
    Last edited by devil21; 10-24-2014 at 05:49 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Two of the victims, Nate Hatch, 14, and Andrew Fryberg, 15, are relatives of the shooter

[]

Fryberg is listed in critical condition, while Hatch is in serious condition.
    The other victims -- Shaylee Chuckulnaskit and Gia Soriano, both 14 -- remained in critical condition
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/washington-...ry?id=26458279

Shaylee Chuckulnaskit

Gia Soriano

Nate Hatch

Andrew Fryberg

More Pics of shooter, victims, and aftermath: http://hollywoodlife.com/pics/marysv.../nate-hatch-3/
    Last edited by presence; 10-26-2014 at 05:32 PM.

They're all making the same face in the photos! What are the chances of that!?!? It's like the government isn't even trying to convince us that this is real!
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    They're all making the same face in the photos! What are the chances of that!?!? It's like the government isn't even trying to convince us that this is real!
    I really don't see false flag in this. I see 5 pointed teeny love triangle and "wtf? you slept with my cousin?"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Another drill being passed off as a real event, right before a gun grab vote in WA.

This happens over and over.

Oh and lookie who was just there pushing the gun grab. Good ol Gabby Giffords herself.
    http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattlepol...ground-checks/
    yeah, whats up with the drills happening in same exact area ?
    Last edited by Dark_Horse_Rider; 10-26-2014 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    This thing stinks to high heaven.
    That's your upper lip.

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    I really don't see false flag in this. I see 5 pointed teeny love triangle and "wtf? you slept with my cousin?"
    He's being a jackass.

Ive never heard of a hispanic with the jewish last name of "Fryberg".

"The political has nothing in common with the moral." I remember reading this somewhere but can't place it.....
    Last edited by devil21; 10-26-2014 at 07:55 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

"The political has nothing in common with the moral." I remember reading this somewhere but can't place it.....
    He looks native to me.

lol.

you do realize that many of these Jewish names are etymologically German (or Slavic), right? I hope you know that the majority of people who have surnames that end in 'berg' or 'stein' or 'mann' are gentiles.

Is Fryberg even a Jewish surname?
    Last edited by pessimist; 10-26-2014 at 08:37 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast