Thread: С юбилеем, товарищи!!!

С юбилеем, товарищи!!!

Today, Comrades, is the blessed 97th anniversary of our sacred People's Revolution in Mother Russia where we, the great and noble Soviet People dashed upon the rocks of history the imperialist dogs!

Behold our accomplishments in so short a time:

• invention of the telephone
    • invention of manned flight
    • first to go to the moon
    • invention of vaccines
    • invention of antibiotics
    • invention of computers
    • invention of machine tools
    • invention of philosophy
    • invention of the internet
    • invention of the automobile
    • invention of the firearm
    • invention of gunpowder
    • invention of love
    • invention of sex

Yes, comrades, the miracle of the soviet state, of the republic of the people, has been the salvation of mankind. Therefore, remember us on this day, the 97th anniversary of the invention of all that has ever been good in the world and that shall ever be so.

государству!
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    you left out 'perfection' of genocide, but meh...small detail...

С 24 Октября! The list also left out perfection of the rifle by our great comrade Kalashnikov and invention of the satellite, though. There are other things that will probably occur to me later, so great was The Fatherland... like the invention of the world's most beautiful women...
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post

Behold our accomplishments in so short a time:
    • invention of the internet

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post

• invention of sex

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post

More like "the end of sex".

For me, anyway.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

And bad-ass military parades.

Here, under the nanny state tyranny, all we get is bland moralizing, simpering whining, effeminate posturing and Mrs. Obama dunning us all to eat nothing but bean sprouts.

And let's not forget the State Anthem of the USSR. The glory of Soviet patriotism expressed in song puts to shame the sniveling war hymns of the decadent West:

“Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.

Never heard that rendition before^^ This is the text I learned: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationa...e_Soviet_Union The melody is the same, though.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Never heard that rendition before^^ This is the text I learned: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationa...e_Soviet_Union The melody is the same, though.
    Scroll down to the section with "Lyrics for the 1977 version". та-дa!
    “Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Scroll down to the section with "Lyrics for the 1977 version". та-дa!
    I agree! I was just sayin' I hadn't heard that one before. ~hugs~

well, the Homeland does have a new Ebola czar...

that should count for something....
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    well, the Homeland does have a new Ebola czar...

that should count for something....
    Indeed, comrade! Let us toast to it! ~pours glasses of Водка and Квасс~

As long as we're at this...

Most manly song ever:

It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    Most manly song ever:

IDK, man. This one's darn manly too-

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.