Thread: Frein and Frein-Look-Alike Both Get New Cars!

Frein and Frein-Look-Alike Both Get New Cars!

Police work to rule out Frein link in car theft; escape to Upstate New York

BOVINA, N.Y. (AP) — A car stolen in Pennsylvania's Pocono Mountains has turned up about 100 miles north in New York, and authorities are working to rule out any connection to a man being sought for the killing of a Pennsylvania state trooper.
    The sheriff's office in Delaware County, New York, said Thursday there is no indication the 2012 Porsche Cayman found in Bovina is connected to the case of Eric Frein. But it says it's taking precautions.
    Pennsylvania State Police also say it's unknown if there is a link.
    A manhunt for Frein remains underway in the Pocono Mountains, not far from where the trooper was killed Sept. 12.
    The Porsche was reported stolen Saturday to the Pocono Mountain Regional Police, outside the Frein search area. There was a suspected Frein sighting in the Poconos on Monday.
    Donations for Eric Frein Look-a-like, James Tully, reach $10,000

This is James Tully. Many people say he looks like the wanted accused cop-killer, Eric Frein.
    James has made this five 5 mile trek to and from work for about a year now.
    But now he’s drawing some unwanted attention from police… looking for alleged cop killer Eric Frein.
    “Because I’m walking and I’m carrying a bookbag, and for some reason people seem to think I’m the one they’re looking for.”
    Tully says he was ambushed Friday night on his way home from work – just after midnight.
    “Driver jumps out, yelling to get down on the ground, has his rifle pointed at my head. Now I’m doing my best to comply with him, he kept screaming at me wanting to know what my name is.”
    Tully says a visit to the hospital revealed he had bruised ribs from the incident.
    Now people want to help him get to work safely.
    Someone even created a GoFundMe page for James to help him get to work safely. The GoFundMe page has reached over $10,000, more than 4 times the set amount.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    lol! NY pigs want their overtime checks too.

HE doesn't even look like Frein.
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by 2young2vote View Post
    Is he wearing a LEO uniform? No? then yes he does. all mundanes look alike ya know.

Quote Originally Posted by 2young2vote View Post
    Military-age males are all enemy combatants. Are you 16 yet? Then you're in that category. Good luck!