Thread: Islamic Man Axes 2 Cops in NYC

Islamic Man Axes 2 Cops in NYC

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Also in NYC tonight - a crazy muslim attacked 2 cops with an ax, one critical.

Zale Thompson, 32 Muslim Man Identified in Today’s Axe Attack on NYPD

By: Slade (Breaking911 Newsroom)

October 23, 2014 | 8:27 PM

Police sources told B911 that the attacker had been tentatively identified as Zale Thompson, a 32-year-old man with a Facebook page containing images of what appears to be a Muslim warrior and prayers. However, authorities have found no links to extremist literature or jihadi groups at this time.

Authorities are looking to see if the unprovoked attack, in the New York borough of Queens, is tied to recent calls by radicals to attack military and police officers, law enforcement officials say.

http://www.breaking911.com/zale-thom...ttack-on-nypd/

Last edited by presence; 10-23-2014 at 08:14 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As a carpenter I'm a believer in Estwing.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

What was the question he axed them?

The only solution to this is to pass more axe regulation laws.

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    Maybe a national axe registry?

“This matter has not officially been deemed an act of terrorism as the initial investigation is still ongoing and details are being developed,” the FBI said in a statement Thursday evening, NBC New York reports. But the agency said the incident highlighted the need for “increased vigilance” by law enforcement and the government.
    http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/nypd-offi...ed-man-hatchet

Who will be the first bootlicker to present legislation?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    Only question I want to ax them is why there was so little blood on the ax that the news media portrayed as the weapon
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, now there will be no more talk about police militarizing themselves because of us to disturb Boobus and make him wonder what the hell is going on. Now they can all militarize all across the nation in peace because of two cops in, again, still and as always, New York City.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/nypd-offi...ed-man-hatchet

Who will be the first bootlicker to present legislation?
    With some good luck they will kill each other to the man in the mad dash to be first.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    INFIDEL!

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Well, finally my vindication for leaving NYC arrives. I pity all the suckers who are forced by Sullivan to wander about, untrained and helpless against the next one with a hatchet. I am not sure I will even want to go to visit friends and family anymore because carrying concealed is too big a risk anymore. Used to do it all the time, but this stop and frisk bull$#@! is out of hand.

Maybe if I dress up like a Lubavitcher the cops would leave me alone.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Well, now there will be no more talk about police militarizing themselves because of us to disturb Boobus and make him wonder what the hell is going on. Now they can all militarize all across the nation in peace because of two cops in, again, still and as always, New York City.
    This, I fear, is on the money.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I'm fond of telling lippy folks that I have an Estwing off switch....

http://heavy.com/news/2014/10/zale-t...enneth-healey/

ha! called it from the grainy video!

This being NYC, perhaps the guy just wanted to axe the officer a question.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why radical muslims , radical christians etc seem to be turning on cops and their families suddenly?

In todays google headlines:

Man with ‘strong Christian beliefs’ nearly decapitates son of Oklahoma state trooper in grisly murder: cops

Isaiah Marin, 21, called 911 and said, 'I murdered someone,' before being caught Wednesday afternoon, covered in blood and still armed with a large blade, on a Stillwater, Okla., street. The victim, 19-year-old Jacob Crockett, was a friend of his alleged killer and his 'head was mostly severed from his body,' police said.

BY Sasha Goldstein

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Thursday, October 30, 2014, 3:00 PM

Payne County Jail Isaiah Marin, 21, was still armed with the alleged murder weapon and covered in blood when he was captured by police in Stillwater.
    An Oklahoma “religious zealot” and heavy drug user nearly decapitated an acquaintance before calling 911 and admitting to the grisly slaying, police said.
    Isaiah Marin, 21, ran from the Stillwater apartment Wednesday afternoon before being caught by police, covered in blood and still armed with the large blade, according to an arrest affidavit.
    Following a trail of blood, cops found 19-year-old Jacob Crockett dead inside a nearby apartment.
    The teen was the son of an Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper and his “head was mostly severed from his body,” Police Capt. Randy Dickerson told reporters Thursday at a news conference.
    Marin had “strong” religious beliefs and was watching videos on YouTube “related to his Christian beliefs and the Book of Matthew” before the murder, according to an affidavit obtained by the Daily News.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.1993242