Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING! - NYC MSF bowling doc is possitive for Ebola!

The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Too early?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I won't believe this until I see what Natural News says about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Even if AJ says it's true?
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    We'll have to wait and see

What a couple of retards you two are. Bravo, bravo.

Doctors Without Borders... or Quarantine Without Borders?
    lol

news conf on now - bunch of lying sacks of $#@!...

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    news conf on now - bunch of lying sacks of $#@!...
    How can that be, the CDC agrees with them and their protocols. I am sure the CDC has all the peered-reviewed studies.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Presser just started 4:10 PM Eastern time
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

But did the CDC tell the Doctor it was okay to bowl with Ebola? There aren't any rats in the sewer in New York are there?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Taking Vegas Odds on how many Manhattan workers calling in sick tomorrow...

Oh and count on the stock market...

Pre-Market Data
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

anyone youtubing this? audio keeps cutting out.

they are lying, lying. lying...

-t

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    re: stock market

Buy low, sell high...

I don't think rats can carry it inside them, but I imagine rats walking in sewage that had ebola.. then skittering on to contaminate whatever with ebola on its legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    But did the CDC tell the Doctor it was okay to bowl with Ebola? There aren't any rats in the sewer in New York are there?
    Henceforth, it will be known as E-BOWL-A.

New York City's Rats Are Carrying Viruses No One's Seen Before
    October 19, 2014
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/york-c...130000460.html
    Last edited by Valli6; 10-23-2014 at 08:20 PM.

From Uncle Shelbies ABZ book:

Q is for Quarantine: It means Come on in kids - FREE ICE CREAM!!!

-t

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Or Bowling for Ebola.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

They're trying to explain how he was self-quarantined, even though he was running around the city.

They're trying to explain how he was self-quarantined, even though he was running around the city.
    He took the A train and the L train. Went to a restaurant, bowling and jogging.
    Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession.
    ~ George Washington

From CDC website :

http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/transmission/

When an infection does occur in humans, the virus can be spread in several ways to others. Ebola is spread through direct contact (through broken skin or mucous membranes in, for example, the eyes, nose, or mouth) with

blood or body fluids (including but not limited to urine, saliva, sweat, feces, vomit, breast milk, and semen) of a person who is sick with Ebola
    Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession.
    ~ George Washington

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes...first they say he self-quarantined and then they started to backpedaled . Then the doctor on the end said the minute he got a fever he self-quarantined.

Did they just say he rode in the subway???

OH $#@!!

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    I don't think rats can carry it inside them, but I imagine rats walking in sewage that had ebola.. then skittering on to contaminate whatever with ebola on its legs.
    Actually, it's a very good possibility that rats can carry the virus and spread it amongst themselves. Probably with no outward symptoms. Mother Nature has designed this virus specifically for primates.

LOL, and then they say he wasn't self-quarantined. Talking out their asses right now.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 10-23-2014 at 08:34 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Yes...first they say he self-quarantined and then they started to backpedaled . Then the doctor on the end said the minute he got a fever he self-quarantined.
    Back-pedaling as fast as they can. What comes out of their mouths very much resembles what comes out of an Ebola patient.

OH $#@!!
    Calm down they said he was not symptomatic at the time. No worries...resume your shopping.
    Last edited by donnay; 10-24-2014 at 09:26 AM.

h/t Carlybee: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...60#post5675060

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-23-2014 at 08:44 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

OH $#@!!
    Luckily, he was probably not contagious yet. But this is high-stakes Russian Roulette... you'll probably win, but if you lose, a couple of billion people might die.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Annie View Post
    He took the A train and the L train. Went to a restaurant, bowling and jogging.
    From CDC website :

http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/transmission/

When an infection does occur in humans, the virus can be spread in several ways to others. Ebola is spread through direct contact (through broken skin or mucous membranes in, for example, the eyes, nose, or mouth) with

blood or body fluids (including but not limited to urine, saliva, sweat, feces, vomit, breast milk, and semen) of a person who is sick with Ebola

OH $#@!!
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Calm down they said he was not symptomatic at the time. No worries...resume you shopping.
    They are leading people to believe that it is only transmitted through "intimate body fluids". But as you can see from the quote above from the CDC it is spread through sweat.
    Sweaty bowling ball? Sweaty subway pole or seat?
    ~ George Washington

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He wasn't sick before he went bowling and ended up sick in a gutter so couldn't infect anyone...
    it's only transmitted by direct contact with body fluids - repeated like 40 times BS!

anyone catching this - can you run the narrative?

They are leading people to believe that it is only transmitted through "intimate body fluids". But as you can see from the quote above from the CDC it is spread through sweat.
    DROPLET SPREAD... proximity - 10-20' maybe...

Bunch of clueless bureaucrats spouting lies.

It's all OK as long as he was wearing a condom.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast