Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING! - NYC MSF bowling doc is possitive for Ebola!

BREAKING! - NYC MSF bowling doc is possitive for Ebola!

Press conference in 15 minutes.

-t

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    Press conference in 15 minutes.

-t
    We had to know it was coming. Now we have to do something about the rampant stupidity that is going to be putting us all in danger. If an educated doctor does not have the friggin sense to self quarantine and stay put since his exposure - what are we to expect out of others????
    Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession.
    ~ George Washington

What's an MSF bowling doc?
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    The idiot who came back from working with Ebola patients and self quarantined for 21 days - but guess he got bored so went bowling after 10 days and was found sick in a gutter... after exposing a bunch of people

-t

and he was sent to the hospital that has proven they have no clue how to use PPE. OH JOY!

Dallas REDUX

-t

Medicine sans frontier. French for Doctors without Borders.

These do-gooder medical people that go over there are going to kill us all when they selfishly come back here.

got link for press conference?
    Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession.
    ~ George Washington

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Annie View Post
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-1...ital-post-repo

They grabbed his GF and put her on ice.
    Interrogated him about his movements the last 3 days and contacts.
    Apparently still have not talked to the bowling ally...

-t

ps: MSF ROCKS! Don't judge them based on one idiot.

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Apparently still have not talked to the bowling ally...
    Bowling Alley was interviewed and said that doctor handled its balls and penetrated them digitally with a sweaty hand. The girlfriend may have a similar story...

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Bowling Alley was interviewed and said that doctor handled its balls and penetrated them digitally with a sweaty hand. The girlfriend may have a similar story...
    Oh man, I hope they can disinfect their balls.

Seems the least he could have done is play with his own ball.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Is this a serious post?

-t

Originally Posted by Miss Annie

Looks like press conference is about to start ~9:30 PM Eastern time
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Oh man, I hope they can disinfect their balls.

Seems the least he could have done is play with his own ball.
    Most ppl rent and don't own, unless they are really into it and play regularly.

-t

Sure glad the CDC's $7 billion budget is proving money well spent. o_O

I won't believe this until I see what Natural News says about it.

Is this a serious post?

-t
    It's a bit of a double entendre. So, the answer to your question is both yes and maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Even if AJ says it's true?

stupid mf

Rand is in NYC tonight to give his foreign policy address at the Center for the National Interest dinner.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...s-(transcript)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Even if AJ says it's true?
    We'll have to wait and see

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Rand is in NYC tonight to give his foreign policy address at the Center for the National Interest dinner.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...s-(transcript)
    Please get tube?
    ~ George Washington

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My name is Mohammad Ali... many of you are familiar with my brothers... Bowling Alley

Woops, lookout, a nutcase with an Axe on the loose in NYC... FOX NEWS and Congressman Peter King calling terrorism! rep. King Seeking more police and intel personnel as well as spying on EVERYTHING.

Manhattan's Monkeys about to speak on their Ebola buffoonery

LIVE FEED NYC:

Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 10-23-2014 at 07:45 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

New York doctor tests positive for Ebola: NY Times

Reuters
    By Ellen Wulfhorst 7 minutes ago

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A physician with Doctors Without Borders who returned to New York City after treating Ebola victims in West Africa has tested positive for the virus, the New York Times said on Thursday.

Dr. Craig Spencer, 33, developed a fever and gastrointestinal symptoms after working for the humanitarian organization in Guinea, one of three West African nations hardest hit by Ebola.

A specially trained team wearing protective gear transported Spencer to Bellevue Hospital from his Manhattan apartment, the city said in a statement.

The first confirmed case in America's largest city set off renewed fears about the spread of the virus, which has killed nearly 4,900 people, largely in Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea.

The first person diagnosed with Ebola on U.S. soil flew from Liberia to Texas and later died in a Dallas hospital. Two nurses who treated him became infected with the virus and one took a commercial flight with a fever, prompting officials in several states to take steps to become better prepared to contain the virus.

The Times said a further test will be conducted by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to confirm the initial test.

Mayor Bill de Blasio and New York Governor Andrew Cuomo planned a news conference at the hospital for 9 p.m. ET.

A spokeswoman for the mayor said she could not confirm or deny the report and declined to comment ahead of the news conference.

De Blasio said earlier on Thursday that Spencer had been in direct contact with "very few" people.

However, the Times said Spencer traveled by subway to a bowling alley in the city's Brooklyn borough on Wednesday night and took a taxi home.

The bowling alley, identified by local media as the Gutter, was closed on Thursday. Heaven, a band that was due to perform, said on Twitter that its show had been canceled because of an Ebola scare.

The health department had said Spencer's test results would take about 12 hours. The Times said the city stepped up its laboratory capacity to get the results within four to six hours.

Continued...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Annie View Post
    Please get tube?
    Not yet, just the transcript.
    Also in NYC tonight - a crazy muslim attacked 2 cops with an ax, one critical.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Not yet, just the transcript.
    Also in NYC tonight - a crazy muslim attacked 2 cops with an ax, one critical.
    I saw that earlier.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/24/ny...=tw-share&_r=0
    People need to quit being so darn politically correct and wake up to radical Islam.
    ~ George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    http://www.naturalnews.com/047374_Eb...g_Spencer.html

Here you go.
    XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Jerkoff talking in spanish. What an $#@!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast