Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING! - NYC MSF bowling doc is possitive for Ebola!

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Behold, the latest fear train. Could it, perhaps, surpass the last?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So he felt sick on Tuesday, but ignored it and went out - because he didn't have a 104 fever yet.

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    He wasn't sick before he went bowling and ended up sick in a gutter so couldn't infect anyone...
    it's only transmitted by direct contact with body fluids - repeated like 40 times BS!

anyone catching this - can you run the narrative?
    He was not sick in a gutter. "Gutter" was the name of the ebowling alley.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

lost the feed from the press conference..."an error has occured, please try again later"...

(how odd)

anyone who has retained the signal, please report anything important said

Meanwhile, in other news:

1st Ebola Case in W. African Nation of Mali

Mali reported its first case of Ebola late Thursday, marking a major setback for West African efforts to contain the deadly virus that now has affected six countries in the region and left nearly 5,000 dead.

Health Minister Ousmane Kone made the announcement on Malian television, saying that the patient was a 2-year-old girl who had come from neighboring Guinea, where the Ebola epidemic began last December.

The child was tested for the virus Wednesday at a hospital in the Malian town of Kayes, which is about 375 miles (600 kilometers) from the capital of Bamako.

"The sick child and the people who were in contact with her in Kayes were immediately identified and taken care of," Kone said...

...Health officials have long viewed Mali as one of the most vulnerable to Ebola's spread as the nation borders Guinea — one of the hardest-hit countries — and Senegal.

The World Health Organization said Wednesday that Ebola now has killed at least 4,877 people and infected 9,936 across West Africa. Nearly all the cases and deaths, though, have occurred in three countries — Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea.
    Read more:

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSto...-food-26399022
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Behold, the latest fear train. Could it, perhaps, surpass the last?
    I'm not afraid. I'm going out on the town on a double date tonight.

Attachment 3284
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

He wasn't sick before he went bowling and ended up sick in a gutter so couldn't infect anyone...
    it's only transmitted by direct contact with body fluids - repeated like 40 times BS!

anyone catching this - can you run the narrative?
    He went bowling at a place named: The Gutter.

Are you trying to spread sensationalized rumors?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Holy crap! Those scumbags at UNICEF are running commercials right now for donations to fight Ebola. Never let a crisis (or hysteria) go to waste...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Holy crap! Those scumbags at UNICEF are running commercials right now for donations to fight Ebola. Never let a crisis (or hysteria) go to waste...
    They also ran a UNICEF commercial about staying in college.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Got it. venue name, not description of infrastructure - sooo sorry!

Just noticed the guys surname. Very good likelihood he's a cousin I've never met. Moms side. UGH!

-t

How is someone that stupid a doctor?
    A society that places equality before freedom with get neither; A society that places freedom before equality will yield high degrees of both

Make a move and plead the 5th because you can't plead the 1st

"IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Quote Originally Posted by dillo View Post
    How is someone that stupid a doctor?
    Listen, let's not forget our age. This is Murica, and there is a lot of shady $#@! going down.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What a couple of retards you two are. Bravo, bravo.
    Meh. I've been following potential tragedies: Y2K, bird flu, nuclear holocaust, etc. since I was in my early teens. The big one will hit some day, but I realized, I'd probably die of a heart attack first from over stressing all these duds.

Some day we all will die, until then prep your food, medicinals, know how to deal with emergencies, but never sweat it. It's part of life.

This may be the big one. More than likely (based on history) it isn't. I'm as prepared as I can be. May last breath will be with a joke on my lips and a prayer in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Meh. I've been following potential tragedies: Y2K, bird flu, nuclear holocaust, etc. since I was in my early teens. The big one will hit some day, but I realized, I'd probably die of a heart attack first from over stressing all these duds.

Some day we all will die, until then prep your food, medicinals, know how to deal with emergencies, but never sweat it. It's part of life.

This may be the big one. More than likely (based on history) it isn't. I'm as prepared as I can be. May last breath will be with a joke on my lips and a prayer in my heart.
    Fair enough.

Fair enough.
    Actually, I'm going to duck out of the conversation. I appreciate the update everyone is giving, because we need the info-- this could be serious, but I just wanted to remind people not to let fear ruin your health or cloud the thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Actually, I'm going to duck out of the conversation. I appreciate the update everyone is giving, because we need the info-- this could be serious, but I just wanted to remind people not to let fear ruin your health or cloud the thinking.
    The biggest thing to come from this will be the further loss of our liberties.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Luckily, he was probably not contagious yet. But this is high-stakes Russian Roulette... you'll probably win, but if you lose, a couple of billion people might die.
    Come on.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Is this a serious post?

-t
    Gallows Humor.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

The biggest thing to come from this will be the further loss of our liberties.
    This is why I feel this is such a tragedy. Wish the media and people on the internet would stop fear mongering. Glad to hear some people on this forum are keeping it in perspective. Plus rep.
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

Not concerned. I live within walking distance of that hospital and take the L and A trains all the time. Doubt much will come out of this. I was actually born where he's being kept, haha.

Edit:

Just to add, the guy is an idiot for not self-quarantining for a while before going $#@!ing bowling and whatnot. Regardless, I have to at least respect him for putting his life on the line to help in trying to stop the spread in Africa.
    Last edited by Antischism; 10-23-2014 at 10:27 PM.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Market will be interesting
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    Market will be interesting
    I think it was on zerohedge, I saw some interesting charts of just how this affected the markets today. You are right, it will be interesting.
    Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession.
    ~ George Washington

I know I will not get ebola.

But I did take a downtown A train last night (apparently around the same time??), followed by a transfer to the L to Williamsburg. I followed the same path as him and saw a show just a few blocks away.
    It's hard not to be a little freaked out.

I'll let you all know if my eyes start to bleed.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

Produce & bulk food. Go into the grocery with sweaty hands and touch all the fruits and vegetables while making your choice selection.

Things are about to go crazy today.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

You have respect for some ahole who went to Africa to treat other sick people but who didn't have respect for his fellow man here in this country? How selfish to go work directly with the disease and then potentially expose others....just so he could go have fun. Its not like he needed to go away for the rest of his life. Its only 3 friggn weeks.

This guy deserves no respect. He is a selfish peice of trash. I certainly hope we don't use my tax dollars to treat this ahole.

Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    Not concerned. I live within walking distance of that hospital and take the L and A trains all the time. Doubt much will come out of this. I was actually born where he's being kept, haha.

Edit:

Just to add, the guy is an idiot for not self-quarantining for a while before going $#@!ing bowling and whatnot. Regardless, I have to at least respect him for putting his life on the line to help in trying to stop the spread in Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by FloralScent View Post
    What an $#@!.
    attempted murder at this point.

Just make sure that if you start running a fever and not feeling good that you run around town. Do some bowling. Cough/sneeze on a theater crowd. Make sure to lick each and every piece of fruit you touch at the grocery store.

Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    I know I will not get ebola.

But I did take a downtown A train last night (apparently around the same time??), followed by a transfer to the L to Williamsburg. I followed the same path as him and saw a show just a few blocks away.
    It's hard not to be a little freaked out.

I'll let you all know if my eyes start to bleed.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    maybe time to invest in a crematorium.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    attempted murder at this point.
    Agreed.

At the very least, he has exhibited a depraved indifference for human life among those in the US.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast