Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mika Brzezinski hates men

Mika Brzezinski hates men

On Wednesday's episode of Morning Joe, we had Mika Brzezinski leading the charge against men in the culture war. Cultural Marxism seeks to demonize opponents, and Mika was spitting fire and venom at Republicans, and had to contain herself from going on a general tirade against all men. Continuing with the "war on women" theme, Mika stated that any Republican who mentions Monica Lewinsky is "sexist", "misogynistic" and a "hypocrite".

How those terms apply to a mention of the Bill Clinton and Monica Lewisnky incident, and the subsequent cover-ups and legal actions is anyone's guess. It seems like it would be sexist and misogynistic to approve of Bill Clinton's actions and to dismiss them out of hand, just like Mika is trying to do. As far as "hypocrisy", what can Mika mean by that? She started to say "this is still a man's world, you guys are all...I'm sorry...I better not go on". It certainly sounds like we were about to get some juicy gross generalizations and stereotypes. Is she saying that all men have sex with their interns? Or maybe that all men will get a pass for something like that? Considering the direction she was heading, one might assume that she does believe that all men are like Bill.

Needless to say, the strategy remains the same for the progressives and cultural Marxists. Demonize and smear the opposition in the most inflammatory terms possible. Truth, applicability and consistency be damned. Sow division and hatred in order to present a false, self-serving solution. And this time, their solution is "Hillary 2016!"

Video at these links:
    http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...winsky-Scandal
    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/mika-begs...winsky-affair/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Most women her age hate men.

Mentioning the Lewinsky scandal makes a man a hypocrite? I guess he was right, Mika really was about to say that every man would have sex with their interns if they had the chance.

Granted, if my intern was Lewinsky, I would be all over that so maybe she has a point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Ya she does have a point, I think it is dumb that most men are sexual fiends and then they act like women are so bad for acquiescing, or heaven forbid actually enjoying acquiescing..

I'm sure it drives attractive women nuts, cause they know that pretty much every guy wants to have sex with them even if they hold back due to prior commitments or other social restraints. Yet they are held to this horrible double standard.

But I think pretty much everything else feminists complain about these days is total BS.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Yet they are held to this horrible double standard.
    Nature itself imposed that double standard in the very makeup of our beings. Men are hardwired to seek as many sexual partners as possible because it promotes genetic survival. Women have no such excuse; biologically they get zero benefit from having more than one partner at a time.

I don't know how people can argue against basic instinct and nature.

In nature, both male and female have qualities and attributes that is usually used to attract mates. We have baboons with bright red butts. Peacocks with large plummage. In humans, it is a bit more complicated: men would feel attracted to big butts, boobies, a bit of leg showing, feet, armit or whatever. women feel attracted to fit, chiseled face, tall.

It is the basic drive of all organism.. survive and spreading your seed/making sure your seed survive to spread more seed.

It is pretty dumb to think that you can change this. Same as generlization and grouping. If you associate a group of people that is prone to getting a deadly disease ,and then wanting to stay away from them. You are suddenly a racist. I call that survival based on realizing patterns and correllating observations.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Nature itself imposed that double standard in the very makeup of our beings. Men are hardwired to seek as many sexual partners as possible because it promotes genetic survival. Women have no such excuse; biologically they get zero benefit from having more than one partner at a time.
    Why does a woman need to have a biological benefit from having more than one partner? Having sex is a benefit in itself. And who is saying anything about more than one partner? Women often get $#@! just for having sex with ONE guy at a time.

People don't have sex for the reasons you stated, they have sex because it feels good and it is healthy for the mind, body and soul. Men aren't trying to spread their seed, they are trying to satiate their sexual libido and the idea of being with many women, or a single women is equally enthusiastic and wants to have as much sex as you do is very desirable. The RESULT of that desire is men spread their seed.

Plus now we have this thing called birth control. Who cares if a woman has a lot of sex if she is being responsible? They have IUDs that are very safe and non-intrusive. So why do we care who has sex when? It is most often an enjoyable and healthy activity.
    Last edited by dannno; 10-23-2014 at 01:55 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Plus now we have this thing called birth control. Who cares if a woman has a lot of sex if she is being responsible? They have IUDs that are very safe and non-intrusive. So why do we care who has sex when? It is most often an enjoyable and healthy activity.
    But who will protect the children ? /s

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yup, that.

//

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I get what she's saying. Men discard women like used tissue paper. With that said women will play a different card and exploit men for every last resource if it is advantageous for them.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    I don't know how people can argue against basic instinct and nature.

In nature, both male and female have qualities and attributes that is usually used to attract mates. We have baboons with bright red butts. Peacocks with large plummage. In humans, it is a bit more complicated: men would feel attracted to big butts, boobies, a bit of leg showing, feet, armit or whatever. women feel attracted to fit, chiseled face, tall.

It is the basic drive of all organism.. survive and spreading your seed/making sure your seed survive to spread more seed.

It is pretty dumb to think that you can change this. Same as generlization and grouping. If you associate a group of people that is prone to getting a deadly disease ,and then wanting to stay away from them. You are suddenly a racist. I call that survival based on realizing patterns and correllating observations.
    Yes, there is some instinctual wiring at work, but humans have highly developed brains. If one is so weak that they chase every car like a dog, then they are ultimately a puppet & I have trouble taking such an individual seriously.
    Last edited by AuH20; 10-23-2014 at 02:07 PM.

I don't think so. I think it's a vocal minority that either feel that way, or are simply using it as a political tool.

It might apply to Mika as an individual, but that is based specifically upon what she said.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

LOL. Come on guys, don't be so easy. Mika sets a trap, and you all happily jumped right in it. She is trying to divide and conquer.

Why does a woman need to have a biological benefit from having more than one partner? Having sex is a benefit in itself. And who is saying anything about more than one partner? Women often get $#@! just for having sex with ONE guy at a time.

People don't have sex for the reasons you stated, they have sex because it feels good and it is healthy for the mind, body and soul. Men aren't trying to spread their seed, they are trying to satiate their sexual libido and the idea of being with many women, or a single women is equally enthusiastic and wants to have as much sex as you do is very desirable. The RESULT of that desire is men spread their seed.

Man, those feminists really did a number on you, didn't they? There is so much wrong in your post that I don't even know where to begin to correct it.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Yes, there is some instinctual wiring at work, but humans have highly developed brains. If one is so weak that they chase every car like a dog, then they are ultimately a puppet & I have trouble taking such an individual seriously.
    If a trailer came down the street with $5,000 in cash to whoever can grab it first and you chased it every time I wouldn't give you $#@!. Maybe you shouldn't be so judgmental of other people's desires.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ya she does have a point, I think it is dumb that most men are sexual fiends and then they act like women are so bad for acquiescing, or heaven forbid actually enjoying acquiescing..
    You are certainly not the spokesman for "most men".

Man, those feminists really did a number on you, didn't they? There is so much wrong in your post that I don't even know where to begin to correct it.
    No, my post is 100% correct, feminists have done nothing to my thought process I just happen to agree with them on a single point, out of the hundreds of points they try to make that are faulty. You just have a weird concept of why people have sex - you don't understand that the desire drives the results you are talking about, not the other way around. When was the last time a football player who had 10 kids with 8 different women was happy about that? Never. They were happy about having sex with them all, the kids are now a drag. People don't usually have sex because they want to have kids, that is actually a rare phenomena, they have sex because it feels good. Eventually a lot of people decide to have kids, but people want to have sex way way more times in their life than they want to have kids. That's why birth control is so popular. Why is that difficult for you to understand?
    Last edited by dannno; 10-23-2014 at 02:18 PM.

If a trailer came down the street with $5,000 in cash to whoever can grab it first and you chased it every time I wouldn't give you $#@!. Maybe you shouldn't be so judgmental of other people's desires.
    Being controlled by inanimate objects isn't anyway to go through life. There is nothing wrong with enjoying sex, it's another to be completely bolted to the tracks like an amusement park ride by one's desires.
    Last edited by AuH20; 10-23-2014 at 02:23 PM.

No, my post is 100% correct, feminists have done nothing to my thought process I just happen to agree with them on a single point, out of the hundreds of points they try to make that are faulty. You just have a weird concept of why people have sex - you don't understand that the desire drives the results you are talking about, not the other way around. When was the last time a football player who had 10 kids with 8 different women was happy about that? Never. They were happy about having sex. People don't usually have sex because they want to have kids, they have sex because it feels good. That's why birth control is so popular. Why is that difficult for you to understand?
    The desire is the symptom of the biological imperative of reproduction, not the other way around. The rest of your misunderstanding of the differences between male and female sexuality appears to flow from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    You are certainly not the spokesman for "most men".
    I'm not a spokesmen for most men, I just have known and been around a lot of people and found that to be true. In every circle and clique that exists, most men are sexual fiends, especially from around age 16 to 30, though there are plenty of old men who are still sexual fiends. Many of them find solace in a monogamous relationship, which is fine, I've done that. But underneath they are still sexual fiends.

If you hang around conservative types who go to church and whose social circles find sex to be socially unacceptable, you will find the false facades that you obviously experience.
    Last edited by dannno; 10-23-2014 at 02:23 PM.

I'm not a spokesmen for most men, I just have known and been around a lot of people and found that to be true. In every circle and clique that exists, most men are sexual fiends, especially from around age 16 to 30, though there are plenty of old men who are still sexual fiends.
    And yet you show no sign of comprehension as to why men are that way but women are generally not. Do you believe that men are simply inherently flawed in character, or will you recognize that this behavior has a biological basis in the duality of sexual reproduction?

The desire is the symptom of the biological imperative of reproduction, not the other way around. The rest of your misunderstanding of the differences between male and female sexuality appears to flow from that.
    Sorry, you're still the one who is wrong and confused, I am completely aware that the desire is a symptom of the biological imperative, but the desire IS NOT THE BIOLOGICAL IMPERATIVE - it is completely separate - and that is where you are confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Mentioning the Lewinsky scandal makes a man a hypocrite? I guess he was right, Mika really was about to say that every man would have sex with their interns if they had the chance.

Granted, if my intern was Lewinsky, I would be all over that so maybe she has a point.
    me to. i think shes hot. but the morning joe crew suck ass.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hope she starts with her evil $#@!ing father.

And yet you show no sign of comprehension as to why men are that way but women are generally not.
    Women are generally not 'that way' for many reasons, but plenty of women really enjoy sex and having multiple sex partners - how does your biological imperative explain that?? Yes, there are biological reasons why most women don't need to have sex as much as men and I understand that it is related to the biological imperative - but many women still have strong sexual desire and in many cases the reason they hold back is societal constraints. Men treat women who enjoy sex and wear it on their sleave like $#@!, even though most men enjoy sex and wear it on their sleave.

Do you believe that men are simply inherently flawed in character, or will you recognize that this behavior has a biological basis in the duality of sexual reproduction?
    No, men aren't 'flawed in character' at all, haven't you learned anything from reading what I'm writing?? I'm PRO-SEX. I think people should be having way more sex and society should stop giving people $#@! for having sex when they want, man or woman.

she needs kids, a good man, and an apron...

Aren't IUDs abortificants?

This is the 2014 Mid-Term Democrat-Socialist-Libtard gamebook "WAR ON WOMEN"

Listen to all those on the left and they are parroting the exact same issue, same verbiage, same dividing points.

Covert plan, thought out for the 30 second comprehension level of American TV viewers.

The ruling class doesn't want to lose any powers ruling... so as in all of history, they create another false dichotomy to get the people divided and in fighting between the lower classes... some things never change eh?
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 10-23-2014 at 02:58 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    she needs kids, a good man, and an apron...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast