Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mika Brzezinski hates men

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    Aren't IUDs abortificants?
    No.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrauterine_device

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not to derail the thread, but somewhat related story in that no matter what a Republican says, Mika will probably find a way to demonize them...

Even agreeing with feminists makes them angry, if you're a conservative
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Women are generally not 'that way' for many reasons, but plenty of women really enjoy sex and having multiple sex partners - how does your biological imperative explain that??
    The biological imperative doesn't prevent pleasure-seeking.

The difference is that sexual behavior driven by biology rather than pleasure seeking is inherently productive (the production of children, specifically), whereas sexual behavior driven by pleasure seeking is a non-productive leisure activity.

"Marriage is like a deck of cards. In the beginning, all you need are two hearts and a diamond. By the end, you’ll wish you had a club and a spade."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

I always thought Lucille Ball was pretty hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    The biological imperative doesn't prevent pleasure-seeking.

The difference is that sexual behavior driven by biology rather than pleasure seeking is inherently productive (the production of children, specifically), whereas sexual behavior driven by pleasure seeking is a non-productive leisure activity.
    Ya, see that is where our misunderstanding is coming in. I don't think having kids is always productive, *even from a biological sense (see * below for explanation) and I think sex is always productive since it is calming to the nerves and increases the health and wellbeing of the individual. I think there is more to the biological imperative to having sex than having kids, even though those biological imperatives are no doubt driven by the ultimate biological imperative of having kids - our bodies drive our sex drive in many ways, and I think to deny the sex drive for an extended period can be biologically destructive to the individual...

We know that doing so can cause cancer, which implies that some sort of toxicity occurs when a healthy male denies their sexual drive. I believe that it can also cause psychological problems, denying sex to someone with a healthy sex drive is toxic to our psychology and spirituality. It drives depression, obsession, jealousy and many other negative feelings. I think it is biologically imperative for mental, physical and spiritual well-being - which is all tied into being biologically imperative for having kids....the stronger the sex drive the more destructive, which is why some people can avoid sex and still be relatively ok. They have diminished sex drives compared to others, so denying the drive causes less problems. But honestly, I'd rather have a strong sex drive because the fulfillment makes it worth having. Sort of like how eating would be less enjoyable if there was no hunger mechanism.

*Why it is not always biologically productive to have kids: For example, a girl who has a kid when she is 16 or 18 and the partner doesn't want to help raise them - they will have a hard time finding a longterm partner and will have to scrap to get by during their most fertile years and avoid having more children since they are difficult for her to support on her own and it is more difficult to find somebody to support them. It is very possible she would have been better off avoiding having kids until she met a partner who could support multiple children, thus they can have more children and be more biologically productive.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

*Why it is not always biologically productive to have kids: For example, a girl who has a kid when she is 16 or 18 and the partner doesn't want to help raise them - they will have a hard time finding a longterm partner and will have to scrap to get by during their most fertile years and avoid having more children since they are difficult for her to support on her own and it is more difficult to find somebody to support them. It is very possible she would have been better off avoiding having kids until she met a partner who could support multiple children, thus they can have more children and be more biologically productive.
    Sounds like a case for abstinence until life commitment AKA marriage to me.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Nature itself imposed that double standard in the very makeup of our beings. Men are hardwired to seek as many sexual partners as possible because it promotes genetic survival. Women have no such excuse; biologically they get zero benefit from having more than one partner at a time.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...like-a-caveman
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Sounds like a case for abstinence until life commitment AKA marriage to me.
    No, it's only a case for waiting to have children until a life commitment, which does amount to having sex responsibly. There is plenty of very highly effective birth control, and I'm also pro-choice - not a huge fan of abortion, but as long as it is very early in the pregnancy I don't think it is a big deal.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I always thought Lucille Ball was pretty hot.
    I could see that.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I could see that.

Not bad for a soulless ginger.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I get what she's saying. Men discard women like used tissue paper. With that said women will play a different card and exploit men for every last resource if it is advantageous for them.
    I think it's usually tragic how human beings treat each other. Male/female/whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    I think it's usually tragic how human beings treat each other. Male/female/whatever.
    Yep. People are people. No gender has a monopoly on cheating or putting notches on their lipstick cases (or is that bedposts?).
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Yep. People are people. No gender has a monopoly on cheating or putting notches on their lipstick cases (or is that bedposts?).
    I have no idea. I think that's a good thing about me, despite my flaws.

Anyone that starts with most women/men _____. Really shouldn't, unless you have a very active life (enough to know most women/men) then you can't really speak for them. All you can speak for is your own experiences or urges, not mine or others.

I mean I thought libertarians were supposed to view people as individuals, what's up with trying to bunch people into groups/stereotypes?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeman View Post
    Anyone that starts with most women/men _____. Really shouldn't, unless you have a very active life (enough to know most women/men) then you can't really speak for them. All you can speak for is your own experiences or urges, not mine or others.

I mean I thought libertarians were supposed to view people as individuals, what's up with trying to bunch people into groups/stereotypes?
    Believing people have individual rights and ought to be treated equally under the law does not imply that one should be deliberately stupid about people in general behaving in accord with archetypes.

Believing people have individual rights and ought to be treated equally under the law does not imply that one should be deliberately stupid about people in general behaving in accord with archetypes.

Except you have no idea how most people would behave in the mentioned scenarios. All you can do is presume based on the knowledge you have (which can be wrong). I'll just say the assumptions made in this thread do not apply to me and a lot of people I know, so based on my experiences I could claim the alternative but I don't pretend to know other people's wants and desires.

If you do have the knowledge, then good for you. I'm sure you can make a lot of money off of it.

Except you have no idea... All you can do is presume... I'll just say the assumptions made in this thread do not apply
    I presume the irony of your comment is completely lost on you and you alone.

I have plenty of idea, thank you. The people I have encountered in my life are not magically all wild deviations from the average.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So "most people I know" is more accurate than "most people". I don't know you or the people you know and you don't know me or the people I know. All you can speak for is yourself and your experiences. Again you don't know what the average is. Your average may be a lot more different than my average, especially seeing that we live on opposite sides of the country.

So "most people I know" is more accurate than "most people".
    Yes, but only the most pedantic nitpicker would actually make that distinction, and would achieve nothing by doing so other than to make himself out to be a most pedantic nitpicker.

I was sure this woman was a congresswoman and not an entertainer. Oh well; she probably just needs a bigger johnson.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I was sure this woman was a congresswoman and not an entertainer. Oh well; she probably just needs a bigger johnson.
    lol, do you know who her father is? And she is an anchor on Morning Joe, if anybody didn't know, so entertainer is an accurate description.

//
    Last edited by dannno; 10-24-2014 at 12:46 PM.

she probably just needs a bigger johnson.
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

lol, do you know who her father is?
    Zbignew? (Spelling? Whatever the fuq.)

That's a blast from the past.

Women are generally not 'that way' for many reasons, but plenty of women really enjoy sex and having multiple sex partners - how does your biological imperative explain that??
    This. And I would even argue that men aren't even more promiscuous than women. The perception that they are is due largely to social conditioning: women are sluts; men are "just being men". Also, there are psychological ones- men, being the 'hunters' that they are, tend to have bigger egos and like to boast of their "victories".

Yes, there are biological reasons why most women don't need to have sex as much as men and I understand that it is related to the biological imperative - but many women still have strong sexual desire and in many cases the reason they hold back is societal constraints.
    Do you really think they "hold back" though?

Men treat women who enjoy sex and wear it on their sleave like $#@!, even though most men enjoy sex and wear it on their sleave.
    Women treat wanton women like garbage too. In fact, they can be the most vicious toward them.

Anyway- I completely reject the idea that men are actually more promiscuous. In fact, a study from a few years ago: http://www.asanet.org/images/journal...SPQFeature.pdf made a claim many probably never heard before.

I know it will likely be dismissed here due to the title, but buried in that study he discovered that men with higher IQs tended to be monogamous and faithful, while there was NO DIFFERENCE between women with higher IQs and those with average to low ones.

I found that interesting.
    Last edited by pessimist; 10-24-2014 at 10:07 AM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mika seems pretty fond of her Daddy.

HINT:

Most women her age hate men.
    OH SNAP
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Most women her age hate men.
    That's because when a women no longer has much sexual value, the men their age and older will move on to younger women who are more concerned with status, money, Alpha traits, etc.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Mika seems pretty fond of her Daddy.

HINT:
    Damn, I'm too young for her then.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast