Thread: Homeland Security raids boutique over panties

Homeland Security raids boutique over panties

A lingerie shop owner in Kansas City says her store was raided by Homeland Security agents Monday morning over a few dozen pair of panties she made in honor of her hometown baseball team.

Peregrine Honig, owner of Honig’s Birdies Panties shop in Crossroads, said she designed the Lucky Royals boyshorts that were set to go on sale Tuesday.

That is until federal agents showed up at her door and demanded she surrender the illegal undergarments.
    “They came in and there were two guys” Ms. Honig told the Kansas City Star. “I asked one of them what size he needed and he showed me a badge and took me outside. They told me they were from Homeland Security and we were violating copyright laws.”

The panties, printed in Kansas City by Lindquist Press, read, “Take the Crown,” with “KC” across the bottom, the newspaper reported.

Officers reportedly explained that by connecting the “K” and the “C,” she infringed on major league baseball copyright. The panties were confiscated and Ms. Honig said she signed a statement saying she wouldn’t use the logo, the Star reported.
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...outique-over-/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nothing to see here, just Homeland Security and the government protecting you from terrorists.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Since when is enforcing extremely minor copyright violations a matter of security?

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Since when is enforcing extremely minor copyright violations a matter of security?
    since homeland security gangsters developed an affinity for wearing women's panties?

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Since they plotted the points related to the obsolescence of human labor on a graph over time and determined in the near future most of the economy will be based on intellectual property rights.

If you look closely, you will see the coordinates to a secret ISIS meeting facility in the middle east. And that is why homeland security was involved - preventing the growth of ISIS in America, one pantie at a time.
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

Eric frein told her to make it like that.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Can we see some documentation that those panties were destroyed? With civil forfeiture being in the news lately I can't help but think those panties might have been re-purposed by those agents.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Psshht! A national security panty raid over "Intellectual property" ... ? Yeah, right.

It was probably more something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljqPILkj8Ko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vvVl4dq_o0

Libertarian Party Mises Caucus
    "The libertarian wing of the Libertarian Party."

Platform · Our Actions

Mises PAC
    (Libertarian Party membership not required)

#TakeHumanAction · Donate · Merchandise

HOME · Facebook · Twitter · YouTube