Thread: Feel good/warm fuzzy

Feel good/warm fuzzy

Nebraska trucker takes lost bull mastiff on a long haul back to her family in Arizona

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/22...her-family-in/

A dog-loving Nebraska trucker has taken a lost 95-pound bull mastiff on a 1,380-mile trip back to her owners in Arizona.

The Lincoln Journal Star reports (http://bit.ly/ZGjMEo ) Dani and Jason Windham were getting ready for their Aug. 4 wedding in Nebraska when their three dogs knocked down a fence and ran. Animal control found the other two, but not Koda.

Seven days later, the Windhams moved to Camp Verde, Arizona. Last week, Koda was found after a farmer reported a dog chasing his cattle about 40 miles away from where she disappeared.

The Windhams couldn't afford to fly her back, so a lost pets group in Nebraska put out a call for help. Truck driver Jimmy Dimmit answered.

Koda got to ride in the front seat during the 24-hour drive. She was reunited with her happy owners Monday.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Reported to whom? I'm surprised it made it out of there alive.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Reported to whom? I'm surprised it made it out of there alive.
    i suck at grammar but i do believe that is the proper use of the word. i probably would have said who but then i remembered some pedantic, neurotic, domineering, moody jewish woman once taught me its proper use, so I now purposely misuse it.

Quote Originally Posted by pessimist View Post
    i suck at grammar but i do believe that is the proper use of the word. i probably would have said who but then i remembered some pedantic, neurotic, domineering, moody jewish woman once taught me its proper use, so I now purposely misuse it.
    I have no idea. I'm just a public high school edumacated individual who likes to be pretentious.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I have no idea. I'm just a public high school edumacated individual who likes to be pretentious.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc

The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

[QUOTE=pessimist;5680279 so I now purposely misuse it.[/QUOTE]

"if you cannot dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull$#@!"

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

There hear two help u?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

superlatives are a given in Arkansas,

you are a Texan?
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Truck driver Jimmy Dimmit is a good man.