Thread: Can you build the biggest PLYSCRAPER? $2,000,000 USDA Contest!

Can you build the biggest PLYSCRAPER? $2,000,000 USDA Contest!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...igns-WOOD.html

Wooden skyscrapers could soon become commonplace in American cities thanks to a $2m US Department of Agriculture contest.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Morons.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

The word "fire" does not appear in the article, but appears many times in the comment section.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

"Concrete emits nearly its own weight in carbon dioxide as its produced, while wood sucks carbon out of the atmosphere as it grows"

Huh? Lumber is sucking CO2 as it grows?

I think they must be confused. They killed the CO2 sucking sucker already.

In b4 someone says WTC 7 was really made out of plywood.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Please Department of Agriculture give me the $2 million so that I can hire a colony of termites to build your skyscraper.

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    "Concrete emits nearly its own weight in carbon dioxide as its produced, while wood sucks carbon out of the atmosphere as it grows"

Huh? Lumber is sucking CO2 as it grows?

I think they must be confused. They killed the CO2 sucking sucker already.
    Lumber decays and actually emits CO2 back into the environment. All the cellulose is being decayed by bacteria and fungi.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    as Howard Hughes's SPRUCE GOOSE was to cargo transport
    design more than a generation ago... so shall... the...???????