Thread: Paul emails!!! Unsubscribe?

Paul emails!!! Unsubscribe?

I must get 5-10 emails from Paul Inc a day. Is it wrong to unsubscribe from them? I'll know where to send money when I have the ability and desire to do so.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    I must get 5-10 emails from Paul Inc a day. Is it wrong to unsubscribe from them? I'll know where to send money when I have the ability and desire to do so.
    Do whatever makes sense to you.

I unsubscribed a while ago. Still will campaign for him and vote for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Do whatever makes sense to you.
    Thats the obvious answer. Still plan on campaigning for him and for other liberty candidates. But DANG its a constant beating. I went and looked at my spam and theres even more in there!!!

Whats funny is there is other GOP names in there. So 1. Paul Inc sold the list 2. It hilarious that my email figured they were "junk" while letting the majority of the paul ones through.

I never subscribed to any of their stuff I can support them without being on lists.
    I am on other email lists, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I would not feel even slightly guilty about unsubscribing from the emails.

My Rand Paul snail mail goes right into the recycling bin without being opened. It's a waste of money and trees and I wish I could get off the mailing list. It seems like all I ever saw was a letter about the UN taking away guns and it didn't sound remotely like Rand's writing. I'll look more closely at the next snail mail to see if there is any information about how one might be removed from the mailing list.
    Last edited by anaconda; 10-22-2014 at 04:25 PM.

I was also getting annoyed, but then I realized that it's October of the midterm. Things will cool off after the election.

Don't you have a tabbed inbox like everybody else? I have an entire tab dedicated to political emails. I go to the tab, skim through and hit "Mark all as Read" every once in a while.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Drives.me.nuts!
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Paul Inc
    Ew, Kokesh rhetoric.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    Ew, Kokesh rhetoric.
    See:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...s-Ron-Paul-Inc

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    Ew, Kokesh rhetoric.
    aahh, catchy phrase. Plus all those emails come from a whole host of "writers" at Paul Inc including but not limited to Ron, Rand, Campaign for Liberty, Randpac etc etc etc.