Thread: A Nightmare on K Street | Money Bomb for Justin Amash | Oct. 29 & 30

A Nightmare on K Street | Money Bomb for Justin Amash | Oct. 29 & 30

Hey, all. Justin Amash's Finance Director again. Thanks a lot for all the help you guys gave to him so far this campaign cycle, particularly everything you did to help us bury our primary challenger back in August.

We're feeling positive about the general election, but Justin's Democrat opponent is (another!) self-funder who's capable of dumping in a lot of money in the closing weeks. We're hoping that the grassroots are willing to help Justin out one more time with our final money bomb of the 2014 cycle.

We've made a Facebook event page and are using that as the information hub leading up to October 29. You can help right off the bat by RSVPing for that event and inviting others to sign up too: https://www.facebook.com/events/1374479062842626/

Read on...

"Lobbyists' worst nightmare."

That's what the Washington political class has called Justin Amash.

Why is it that Justin haunts the dreams of D.C.'s special interest cronies?

I'm sure his unrelenting support of the Constitution causes a little fright.

Or the fact that he won't grovel before the power brokers to get access to the PAC money trough.

Maybe they stay awake at night knowing that Justin has his sights set on dismantling their cherished Ex-Im Bank in the next legislative term.

There are many reasons why Justin sends a chill down the spine of every crony who comes to D.C. for hand outs.

But make no mistake: These powerful interests want their nightmare to end, and they want to get rid of Justin Amash.

They tried their best in the August primary by propping up their yes-man with hundreds of thousands of special interest dollars.

You helped send that challenger packing, but now they're back again in the general election--this time with a leftist Democrat who's been pouring in his own money and is capable of spending millions more in the closing weeks.

On October 29 and 30, let's push Justin over the finish line with one more money bomb to make sure that "A Nightmare on K Street" continues for the crooks and cronies who are trying to destroy our liberty.

For those two days, we need all of Justin's supporters to make a donation online at www.justinamash.com.

$25, $50, $100, $250--any amount up to the maximum-allowable $2,600 per person can help make sure we return Justin to Congress.

95% of Justin's financial support comes from individual donors like you chipping in whatever they can afford. We'll never have the big money support of K Street brokers, but we can keep them up at night by showing our strength in numbers.

In liberty,

Justin Amash for Congress

P.S. Take a moment to invite all your liberty-loving friends to join this Facebook Page. We'll be updating it regularly over the coming days and will give real-time updates when the money bomb takes place on October 29 and 30.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I love Justin's marketing team!

Great job guys!

I get sick of the daily money requests from Paul Inc. This kind of creativity is what I want to see from our movement!!

Donating!
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.