Thread: Teacher calls cops after student, 5, 'groped her...'

Teacher calls cops after student, 5, 'groped her...'

A Florida teacher called cops to report that a five-year-old student had again “groped her in the vagina,” according to a police report.

The educator told investigators that it was the second time the boy, a student at the Blanche H. Daughtrey Elementary School in Bradenton, had grabbed her. She contacted police to document the child’s behavior, which the woman said had “escalated” and “become aggressive and vulgar the past 2 weeks.”

While the boy is not identified in the report, he is likely a kindergartner at the school, which runs through the fifth grade. According to its web site, the school prepares students for “academic success and life as responsible citizens.”

No charges were filed in connection with the reported October 9 groping.
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...groping-685421

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Either the teacher is lying, and the kid just touched her in a general sense (or she is whoring for attention and mental), or the kid is being sexually abused at home. No 5 year old would want to "grab a vagina" unless someone was doing that in front of him, someone was grabbing him in that general area or forcing him to touch a woman in that area.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    Either the teacher is lying, and the kid just touched her in a general sense (or she is whoring for attention and mental), or the kid is being sexually abused at home. No 5 year old would want to "grab a vagina" unless someone was doing that in front of him, someone was grabbing him in that general area or forcing him to touch a woman in that area.
    Whatever the case, calling the cops is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Whatever the case, calling the cops is insane.
    The cops get called for less. Here's a case of a 5 year old getting taken off in handcuffs after throwing a temper tantrum.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/handcuff...d-sparks-suit/

This is all a result of taking discipline out of the schools. If the teacher puts her hands on the student she could get charged with assault. So she calls the cops. They can manhandle with impunity.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    This is all a result of taking discipline out of the schools. If the teacher puts her hands on the student she could get charged with assault. So she calls the cops. They can manhandle with impunity.
    It is not illegal when the government does it.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    It is not illegal when the government does it.
    Yeah, he was probably just doing what was done to him at the airport.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    Or he played doctor or similar with other students in preschool. Pretty normal, you just have to explain that it isn't appropriate. Escalate it to the Principal before the cops I would think??
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gloves on or gloveless?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Is the teacher a hottie?

Mistake?

"IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

When I was a young yun in kindergarden... I remember my kindergarden teacher or teacher's assistant had the largest pair of tits and had cleavage too. lol. I remember calling her over for help .. just so she kinda leaned over.

Boy oh boy.. I was quite the horney rascal back then lol.

Jesus. I was groped by a kid* about a year ago--why would it occur to the teacher to call the cops rather than have a conversation with the parents?

*No, I'm not talking about Kludge.

Class, look what I have here...

Have you ever seen a rabbit's foot? (passes a keychain around the room)

Who wants to see a REAL pig's ear?
    Who knows what this is used for? Yes, pigs need it to hear...
    Right, it's a dog treat. They chew and eat it.

Who can tell me...
    Whut?
    No, STOP POINTING... THAT'S RUDE AND INNAPROPRATE!
    Billy, now you go back to your seat right now young man.
    NO! That's NOT a camel's toe. (I'm calling your parents right now!)

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Jesus. I was groped by a kid* about a year ago--why would it occur to the teacher to call the cops rather than have a conversation with the parents?

*No, I'm not talking about Kludge.
    I was thinking the reason she may have done this is to document the situation. If the child went home and started talking about how they did this or that with the teacher, the school would most likely favor the side of the student and parents which could possibly make her lose her job. I'm assuming the reason the police were called was because she wanted a third party acknowledgement of the situation rather than just the school's. She may have felt that it would protect her job better.
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by 2young2vote View Post
    I was thinking the reason she may have done this is to document the situation. If the child went home and started talking about how they did this or that with the teacher, the school would most likely favor the side of the student and parents which could possibly make her lose her job. I'm assuming the reason the police were called was because she wanted a third party acknowledgement of the situation rather than just the school's. She may have felt that it would protect her job better.
    There are better ways to handle things. It just keeps going more down the dump when it comes to kids and education.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I continuously pawed at my babysitter's cans when I was young. Her protests and anger did nothing but encourage me to further attempt to unleash her breasts from her holster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    I continuously pawed at my babysitter's cans when I was young. Her protests and anger did nothing but encourage me to further attempt to unleash her breasts from her holster.
    boys will be boys ..