Thread: Using Logic To End The Racism Canard

Using Logic To End The Racism Canard

Racism is one of the great misdirections to keep people fighting among themselves rather than realising their own slavery.Nobody in the media admits the simple logic and just mocks the 'racist' into silence.Couldn't Rand just push the logic as a talking point? Everyone has two parents,a generation (mother has child,child grows up and has its own child) is 30 years.Even just 10 generations (300 years) back,you have 1,024 direct ancestors.Some of them will be unknowingly related.20 generations (600 years back) 1,048,000 direct ancestors.30 generations (900) years,over a billion direct ancestors etc.The population of the world decreases as you go back in time.Instead of mocking racists the political powers use it as a misdirection tactic.Deprive them of the 'racist' catchall and you deal them a big blow.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by S.Shorland View Post
    Racism is one of the great misdirections to keep people fighting among themselves rather than realising their own slavery.Nobody in the media admits the simple logic and just mocks the 'racist' into silence.Couldn't Rand just push the logic as a talking point? Everyone has two parents,a generation (mother has child,child grows up and has its own child) is 30 years.Even just 10 generations (300 years) back,you have 1,024 direct ancestors.Some of them will be unknowingly related.20 generations (600 years back) 1,048,000 direct ancestors.30 generations (900) years,over a billion direct ancestors etc.The population of the world decreases as you go back in time.Instead of mocking racists the political powers use it as a misdirection tactic.Deprive them of the 'racist' catchall and you deal them a big blow.
    I'm not sure I'm understanding your premise...are you saying "we're all related" so there's no reason to bicker over racism?

Most of the time just having an honest chat about race in a small personable environment defuses it.

That's why they don't want the different races face to face. Because then we could talk it out. They want to keep us at distance where the hate will fester because both sides can't properly explain themselves to each other. They want us to avoid each other in public and live separately from each other.

Mixing together socially would kill half the power they hold over us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

I try to do me with or without bringing up race tbh. In the scenario it's not brought up I make the focus the philosophy of liberty and retaining individualism over collectivism plus explaining how it hinders the tax payer and only benefits the tax evader. If I can pitch to African-American and Hispanic suburban millennials that are employed who may or may not even know that they naturally lean libertarian that WE as a age demographic need to be the ones to request the GOP shed it's old stereotypes and any who generated them AND request the Democrats to reconsider to the assumption that the millennial and ethnic voting bloc is ensured...There's hope for race being less of an issue and ideas becoming the more prominent determinant in who we choose as leaders, I'm playing my role TRUST.

WE OUT HERE!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016

I don't know where it comes from, but I picked it up from Ben Stone, The Bad Quaker: You can't logic people out of a position they weren't logic-ed into.

I prefer the logic of just turning and walking away from those who are playing the race card.

Call me a pessimist if you like, but race-politics are essentially irrational, based on emotion not reasoning.

The people who fall for it are not susceptible to logic - otherwise they wouldn't have fallen for it in the first place.

You might be able to affect somebody on the fence, but by and large, no.

Being related doesn't change anything. Just because we are all human doesn't mean that none of us receive preferential or discriminatory treatment from society as a whole because of our skin color, whether intentional or not. You need to tread carefully when you try to bring a unifying message because it is offensive to go with the 'let's just all get along' and pretend the problem does not exist, but on the other hand it is inflammatory to emphasize the problem.
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by S.Shorland View Post
    And, since it has now been scientifically well-established that humans originally evolved in Africa before spreading out to populate the rest of the planet, that means (if you go back far enough) we're all --

AFRICAN-AMERICANS!!
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Most Americans don't like logic.

Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post
    And, since it has now been scientifically well-established that humans originally evolved in Africa before spreading out to populate the rest of the planet, that means (if you go back far enough) we're all --

AFRICAN-AMERICANS!!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    This movie is the GOAT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016