Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vortex Based Mathematics: The Most Profound Re-Discovery Of All Time...

Cool Vortex Based Mathematics: The Most Profound Re-Discovery Of All Time...

I find this to be mind blowing. I hope you enjoy thinking about it. There are several long videos that get much more deeply into this subject but I put this one up so you can view it and decide if you want to get more in depth

Last edited by jct74; 10-21-2014 at 08:03 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I first learned about the torus and vortex mathematics in the documentary Thrive. I agree, it's mind blowing, and scary because the oil industry is never going to let this happen. In fact, in the documentary, they discuss what has happened to people who try to promote this kind of clean, free energy.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

No. No no no no no.

The guy in the video is too savvy to be a crank, he's a swindler.
    "You cannot solve these problems with war." - Ron Paul

because the oil industry is never going to let this happen.
    We need to tell big oil to go to hell. Also we need to come together so we can protect the people who are able to create energy devices that uses this technology. They want it to be all open source and not let anyone "own" it.
    Last edited by Working Poor; 10-21-2014 at 06:31 PM.

Keep in mind that the vortex only works correctly if you are wearing purple Reeboks at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    We need to tell big oil to go to hell.
    True.

Also we need to come together so we can protect the people who are able to create energy devices that uses this technology.
    As far as I can tell, there are no such people because you can't actually create a device with it, as the technology is nonsense numerology.

They want it to be all open source and not let anyone "own" it.
    Of course if it DID work the inventors would be fantastically rich beyond imagining. What's more likely, that they voluntarily gave that up, or that it is "open source" because that helps to promote the scam?

We need to tell big oil to go to hell. Also we need to come together so we can protect the people who are able to create energy devices that uses this technology. They want it to be all open source and not let anyone "own" it.
    Tesla wanted the same thing. And I agree. We need to come together.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator
    as the technology is nonsense numerology.
    Do you have something against Pythagoras? I figure since he discovered it that it must have validity of some kind. I discovered numerology around the time I started being schooled in music theory. To me it makes perfect sense and every equation for me ends with the sum of the numbers that is the answered is added together for a final single digit answer. Being into music and art and the frequency of sound and color I am drawn in by the math and geometry. To me music is a vortex. It is the Tao.

Sound is actually the real creator power IMO. That is why I got into music at a very early age because I knew even at 6 yrs old that sound is power. I have a great deal of professional training in music. I feel that I am supposed to do something with music. I have done a lot with music in my life if there is anything I know I am connected with it is sound.
    Last edited by Working Poor; 10-21-2014 at 07:32 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do you have something against Pythagoras?
    This guy is no Pythagoras. More like P.T. Barnum.

Bravo. Please fix the thread title.

I love the lowest common denominator...

I love the lowest common denominator...
    The lowest common--or rather, individualistic--denominator is that our DNA is the center of everything in each of our unique universes.

thrive documentary gets at this. but tesla wanted this to happen. was it rockefeller who basically burned him out?

Tesla was mostly about resonance. I suspect he knew how to make this happen, but died and his notes taken before he could do it.
    If I were these people, I would devote some time to the study of resonance and see how it could be applied to their project.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    This guy is no Pythagoras. More like P.T. Barnum.
    He is using a method that was developed by Pythagoras to arrive at his conclusion. To me the theory makes a lot of sense according to what I know and have studied:music, healing, energy, numbers, geometry, life, frequency,, and the more "far-out" stuff of anti gravity and time travel. I went to school with one of the people who have been working on this project. He is a doctor who quit his job to study this. I am glad someone is trying something that breaks us out of the big lie. I am glad someone is trying to stand up and go in a different direction with energy. I believe we should be able to have devises that create their own energy I believe they do exist. I am sure if it does indeed work that it is very difficult to get the technology out there because the powers that be don't want us to have free energy it will be over for them if they can't keep up on their grid. I have seen several plans that I would love to experiment with.

The only thing keeping alternative technology from taking off is the power structure who owns big oil and big war and big everything else. Many scientist have lost their lives over alternative energy and it is very dangerous for these people to work on this. I have always had a fantastic dream of generating my own power and I am always looking for people who are working on it. And everybody is crazy as hell if they don't think big government and big war machine don't have some pretty high tec stuff that the public has no access to at all even though we are the ones paying for it. Any way that's just my opinion I know I am crazy to even the craziest.

Quote Originally Posted by satchelmcqueen View Post
    thrive documentary gets at this. but tesla wanted this to happen. was it rockefeller who basically burned him out?

It was JP Morgan probably one of his cronies though. I think humanity ought to be able to sue the estate of JP Morgan and his heirs.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It was JP Morgan probably one of his cronies though. I think humanity ought to be able to sue the estate of JP Morgan and his heirs.
    Off topic, but Morgan was a Rothschild frontman in America.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Bravo. Please fix the thread title.
    Sorry I don't know what you are talking about...

Sorry I don't know what you are talking about...
    It's been changed. You haven't noticed? It was All-Caps: VORVORTEX BASED MATHEMATICS...

It could also have been put in the Science and Tech forum.
    Last edited by green73; 10-21-2014 at 08:40 PM.

He is using a method that was developed by Pythagoras to arrive at his conclusion.
    Yes but he's making claims Pythagoras would never have made. The key difference between this guy and Pythagoras is that Pythagoras proved his theorem.

You should be able to recognize the sales pitch of a huckster when you see one. This is one. If he could prove his claims he'd be spending more time proving than claiming.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Yes but he's making claims Pythagoras would never have made. The key difference between this guy and Pythagoras is that Pythagoras proved his theorem.

You should be able to recognize the sales pitch of a huckster when you see one. This is one. If he could prove his claims he'd be spending more time proving than claiming.
    Dude, he was on TED, Nuff said.

If this doughnut energy $#@! is real, it better like hell not drive up the price of my doughnuts.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    If this doughnut energy $#@! is real, it better like hell not drive up the price of my doughnuts.
    The cops will be $#@!ed---oh wait, it will get passed onto us.

Fraud. If it worked someone would already build his own "free energy power plant" and make fortune of it.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    Fraud. If it worked someone would already build his own "free energy power plant" and make fortune of it.
    Really? Where? Croatia?

These people are experimenting with this concept. They are learning and asking for people to join them. There are several long videos where they talk about their experiments in depth and some show how to do some of them. To me it is very interesting they want to make real free energy I think it is admirable.

He wasn't on TED, it was TEDx

There is a fascinating book called A History of Pi that I would recommend. Chapter 17 especially has some very good information regarding things like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    These people want it to be free and like I said: they are still in the experimental stage with it

This is a video that has some demonstrations

I feel like I have been looking for this explanation all my life. I have always been able to see vortexes in things and the energy. It is pretty heavy duty stuff alright. It is based on compression and decompression. He says it proves evolution is incorrect and calls it the God equation. He says there is no such thing as duality. He says that the numbers 9, 6, 3 represent the true polarity he talks about this at:
    1:55 in the above video.
    Here is what is written below the video in the description box:

Marko Rodin has discovered the source of the non-decaying spin of the electron. Although scientists know that all electrons in the universe spin, they have never discovered the source of this spin. Rodin has. He has discovered the underpinning geometry of the universe, the fabric of time itself. He has done this by reducing all higher mathematics -- calculus, geometry, scalar math -- to discrete-number mathematics.

With the introduction of Vortex-Based Mathematics you will be able to see how energy is expressing itself mathematically. This math has no anomalies and shows the dimensional shape and function of the universe as being a toroid or donut-shaped black hole. This is the template for the universe and it is all within our base ten decimal system!
    Last edited by Working Poor; 10-22-2014 at 05:23 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast