Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vortex Based Mathematics: The Most Profound Re-Discovery Of All Time...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is the person who made the discovery

Last edited by Working Poor; 10-22-2014 at 05:13 PM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    These people want it to be free and like I said: they are still in the experimental stage with it
    Sorry but this thing has been around for decades. Chances that this works and no one made profit from it is almost 0. Few fancy colored charts math does not make. They say that they managed to reduce electrical power consumption in light-bulb test by 80% with their vortex?!;:!!... and they cant make profit from that???? Reducing power consumption by 80% would be instant success.

Everyone loves to dream but if someone told me I could fly based on some "vortex theory" I wouldnt jump from the cliffs. They say that their theory solves all energy problems, cures all diseases....it does everything except one thing: WORK.

By the way I cant watch those videos. Some are deleted and others unavailable.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

By the way I cant watch those videos. Some are deleted and others unavailable.
    Funny that I have all the ones that I posted pulled up on my computer right now. There must be something wrong with your computer or your ability to receive data because all of the ones I put up work just fine. It is also interesting that you say what you say about it without watching them.

Funny that I have all the ones that I posted pulled up on my computer right now. There must be something wrong with your computer or your ability to receive data because all of the ones I put up work just fine. It is also interesting that you say what you say about it without watching them.
    I can see video in your first post. but not in posts#30 and #32. Post number #31 links to a web page and youtube video there doesnt exist anymore. Maybe all of them are restricted or something. I watch other youtube videos without problems.

I heard about this long long time ago. They didnt put anything groundbreaking since then. Just more empty talk. I really want this to be true. Who would want to be against something that will cure all diseases, make super computers, produce free energy, create minimal black holes on our desktops, interstellar travel, colonization of other galaxies...

Isnt it strange that they claim that they achieved free energy and 80% energy saving but there in not one single blueprint for it? Oh, and they claim it should be free for all... but they didnt release blueprints or instructions how to build those free energy miracles...

What’s most awful about all this is that I really want it to be true. - See more at: http://disinfo.com/2013/07/can-vorte....Hmd53uCP.dpuf
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    The video at that link is gone too? Wasup?
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

I've read about some experiments with toroid and non-magnetic transfer of power, that has no falloff with distance. In that case, a huge toroid could be built and everything within it's circumference would be powered. It was pretty interesting, and I would like to play around with it myself some day (soon, I hope).
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

I can't get your vids to run either. What web browser are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    The video at that link is gone too? Wasup?
    Not sure, maybe they are just picky about the browsers being used.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Rodin Solution replaces the binary code with a new code called the binary triplet which will revolutionize computer operating systems
    This shows he has very little understanding of the relationship between computers and numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    It's been changed. You haven't noticed? It was All-Caps: VORVORTEX BASED MATHEMATICS...

It could also have been put in the Science and Tech forum.
    The Religion forum would be more appropriate.
    Last edited by CPUd; 10-22-2014 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    This shows he has very little understanding of the relationship between computers and numbers.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...98.7xD8VYf4VRI

it is very possible. tesla and others have done so in the past only to be shut down or killed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    Fraud. If it worked someone would already build his own "free energy power plant" and make fortune of it.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

Yea they do make a strong claim that this is the God equation and that it disproves evolution.
    Quote Originally Posted by satchmc
    it is very possible. tesla and others have done so in the past only to be shut down or killed.
    Yea.

Also I tried to fix my links for the ones who could not view. If they don't come out for you maybe you could try looking up this key word set into youtube and see what comes up : Vortex Based Mathematics
    Last edited by Working Poor; 10-22-2014 at 06:01 PM.

Threads like these not only make me wonder about the people on these forums, they also make me question my very belief in liberty. If these true believers in "vortex math" can be at all similar to me in their political philosophy, I have to question myself.
    "You cannot solve these problems with war." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by mczerone
    they also make me question my very belief in liberty. If these true believers in "vortex math" can be at all similar to me in their political philosophy, I have to question myself.
    Anything to be of service. It is good to question your beliefs.

I have found a company that is selling devices, parts and plans for DIYers. The prices are very reasonable. For those of you who are interested in seeing what is being put out there using this theory:

http://shop.1stopenergies.com/main.sc
    Last edited by Working Poor; 10-22-2014 at 10:20 PM.

Can someone just post some text information on what the actual theory is and how this relates to energy. I'm confused and can't watch videos..

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by mczerone View Post
    Threads like these not only make me wonder about the people on these forums, they also make me question my very belief in liberty. If these true believers in "vortex math" can be at all similar to me in their political philosophy, I have to question myself.
    All of us are different with unique DNA. Working Poor seems to be musically inclined and sees the world through those lenses. If you know anything about music and its connection to math then you should understand why he seems to "get" something you might not.

Why so scared of it?

What's the worst that could happen?

And if people have been killed for alternate energy forms (which I completely believe is the case) then why wouldn't they want to do it open source? If you know the bankers and oil are the scourge of our society and profit from the finite supply of their controlled energy source - why wouldn't you want to take them down? And if you succeed - they kill you. Open it to hundreds of brains working on it and the conspiracy to kill becomes more difficult.

Oh wait - http://news.yahoo.com/world-aids-com...030506782.html
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Can someone just post some text information on what the actual theory is and how this relates to energy. I'm confused and can't watch videos..
    One of Ronin Truth links has text but I found one that has plenty of text and diagrams:

http://www.esotericonline.net/group/vortexmath

Laws have been used for thousands of years by the powers that be to enslave man and to keep him from reaching his maximum potential that would be commonplace in a truly free society.

The Laws of Physics and Thermodynamics are no different and just as tyrannical,and the sooner we can toss off those fascist shackles imposed by statist (so called) scientists,the closer we will be to achieving that truly free and libertarian society that we all long for.
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by mad cow View Post
    Laws have been used for thousands of years by the powers that be to enslave man and to keep him from reaching his maximum potential that would be commonplace in a truly free society.

The Laws of Physics and Thermodynamics are no different and just as tyrannical,and the sooner we can toss off those fascist shackles imposed by statist (so called) scientists,the closer we will be to achieving that truly free and libertarian society that we all long for.
    When someone says to me that there can be no perpetual motion machine I say you better not tell your heart that one. When I think of law of physics I think much of it is propaganda and hear a voice in me that says nothing is impossible.

When someone says to me that there can be no perpetual motion machine I say you better not tell your heart that one. When I think of law of physics I think much of it is propaganda and hear a voice in me that says nothing is impossible.
    Only those who ignore the laws of physics will be able to achieve "perpetual motion", the rest won't even try.

Quote Originally Posted by mosquitobite View Post
    All of us are different with unique DNA. Working Poor seems to be musically inclined and sees the world through those lenses. If you know anything about music and its connection to math then you should understand why he seems to "get" something you might not.

Why so scared of it?

What's the worst that could happen?

And if people have been killed for alternate energy forms (which I completely believe is the case) then why wouldn't they want to do it open source? If you know the bankers and oil are the scourge of our society and profit from the finite supply of their controlled energy source - why wouldn't you want to take them down? And if you succeed - they kill you. Open it to hundreds of brains working on it and the conspiracy to kill becomes more difficult.

Oh wait - http://news.yahoo.com/world-aids-com...030506782.html
    The problem, for me, is that I have been a musician and have two degrees in math. I KNOW the stuff that the hucksters are trying to sell in their video. I also know about circuitry/electricity generation/physics.

Of all the somewhat technical language used in all the vortex videos or on their websites, NONE OF IT MAKES SENSE. It appeals to the same kind of people that think that Quantum Mechanics - because it talks about superposition, entanglement, discrete energy levels, and vibrational frequency - justifies their "New Age" views about all minds being connected, meditating to take themselves to a "different energy plane", and a bunch of crap about "different dimensions."

Just throw some buzz-words out there that have specific jargon definitions that sound like words that people use as laymen to explain their crazy ideas, and some people eat it up BECAUSE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MATH, PHYSICS, MUSIC THEORY, etc.

If I had a couple of spare days I could come up with a unique numerology with a few "key symbols", tie it to a Klein bottle by printing a Sudoku board on it, video an illusion where a "double mobius circuit" ran an electric car, and all of it magically uses the 10^51 Joules locked in every mL of pure vacuum.

I'm not "scared" of these hucksters, I'm scared that people are falling for it.

The problem, for me, is that I have been a musician and have two degrees in math. I KNOW the stuff that the hucksters are trying to sell in their video. I also know about circuitry/electricity generation/physics.

Of all the somewhat technical language used in all the vortex videos or on their websites, NONE OF IT MAKES SENSE. It appeals to the same kind of people that think that Quantum Mechanics - because it talks about superposition, entanglement, discrete energy levels, and vibrational frequency - justifies their "New Age" views about all minds being connected, meditating to take themselves to a "different energy plane", and a bunch of crap about "different dimensions."

Just throw some buzz-words out there that have specific jargon definitions that sound like words that people use as laymen to explain their crazy ideas, and some people eat it up BECAUSE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MATH, PHYSICS, MUSIC THEORY, etc.

If I had a couple of spare days I could come up with a unique numerology with a few "key symbols", tie it to a Klein bottle by printing a Sudoku board on it, video an illusion where a "double mobius circuit" ran an electric car, and all of it magically uses the 10^51 Joules locked in every mL of pure vacuum.

I'm not "scared" of these hucksters, I'm scared that people are falling for it.
    Do you have an informed opinion of the Fibonacci sequence of integers and the unchanging shape to infinity both up and down of the resultant logarithmic spiral?

I'm curious about a possible mathematical connection between Fibonacci and Vortex based mathematics. It seems like there should/might be some.

Thanks!

NONE OF IT MAKES SENSE.
    It is okay that it does not make sense to you. It is okay that it makes sense to me . No harm is going to come to anyone because some is looking in other directions. People will experiment with this vortex mathematics and come to their own conclusions. I do not understand why you are scared of the people falling for it either. What will happen if they do?

If you did that exactly how would it be harmful?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Do you have an informed opinion of the Fibonacci sequence of integers and the unchanging shape to infinity both up and down of the resultant logarithmic spiral?

I'm curious about a possible mathematical connection between Fibonacci and Vortex based mathematics. It seems like there should/might be some.

Thanks!
    Are you f'ing serious?

Let's state this in a different way:

There is no such thing as Vortex Based Mathematics.

It's numerology created by some cranks/hucksters that was applied to electricity generation by some other cranks/hucksters and is being promoted by hucksters. It can "relate" to ANYTHING. Because it's made up. Because it has no logical basis. Because, as presented, it's not even a system of mathematics, but simply a stupid circle with numbers written on it. And even then there aren't any "rules" as to how it works - on the website it gives the examples of "doubling completes the circle" - but that still leaves out the 3, 6 and 9, that only works with a doubling base of 2, and only works when the numbers are written in base 10. Later in the page, they change the numbers on the circle (where earlier 10 = 1, now 10 = 2), and try a idfferent doubling problem, and MAGICALLY, you have to mirror-image the circle for the pattern to work.

The rules are arbitrary and inconsistent.

Also, there is NEVER a valid mathematical meaning to adding the digits of a number to equate it to another number. The only time this is used is in numerology, gematria, and mathematical parlor tricks. Mathematics, as a pure system, is independent of the number system being used to describe it. So when they say "16 equals 7 because 1 + 6 = 7" they, and anyone else who does this stupid calculation have exited the world of mathematics and entered the world of man-focused hocus-pocus. 16, as a mathematical number is a way of saying 1 * 10 + 6, or 374 is a way of saying 3*100+7*10+4. If we were using binary, then 16 would be written as 10000, 374 as 10111010. If we're in base 12, 16 is written as 14, 374 as 272.

Once a "theory" or "system" starts using numerology, it can be thoroughly discarded, because it then depends on the language you're using. It's like trying to prove that a model of the universe is true because the first letter of the names in Swahili of the visible stars happen to form the words for "electrons eat very green girlscouts when gravity acts petulantly."

Did you know that if you say "Bloody Mary" into a hexagonal mirror made of pure silica glass covering pure charcoal, you will win $3,141,592,653 US Dollars?

It is okay that it does not make sense to you. It is okay that it makes sense to me . No harm is going to come to anyone because some is looking in other directions. People will experiment with this vortex mathematics and come to their own conclusions. I do not understand why you are scared of the people falling for it either. What will happen if they do?

If you did that exactly how would it be harmful?
    (1) Appearances.

Those who believe in this will have a hard time convincing others of unrelated ideas that might be true. It harms credibility.

(2) Being Trapped in a rabbit hole.

By looking at this, which is easily proven as BUNK, you're missing the opportunity to see the wonderful truths of the real world. All new information will be filtered through this belief, and can lead to more erroneous deductions.

(3) Being susceptible to frauds.

If you give this credence, you're not only wasting your time, but you're likely to give money and other resources to the hucksters, perpetuating the very existence of hucksterism in society.

I'm vocal against this because people selling nonsense based on the ignorance (technically: unknowingness) of their audience deserve to be driven out of the market of ideas.

Did you know that if you say "Bloody Mary" into a hexagonal mirror made of pure silica glass covering pure charcoal, you will win $3,141,592,653 US Dollars?
    I always thought that you would just see bloody mary.
    I am glad you have shared your skepticism it is healthy and gives people a chance to see what you see. People have always considered me to be crazy so looking for things that make sense to me often make no sense to others. I do not have a problem with you thinking it makes no sense at all. I will likely conduct some of my own experiments with vortex mathematics to see how it works for me. I don't really care if it works or not I am not attached to the outcome or afraid either.

Nothing in the mainstream really makes sense to me because of the science used especially in medicine. I don't think medicine really wants to heal and science really wants to understand. Thought that the most commonly prescribed drugs have death, worse disease than the one being treated and thoughts of suicide as the most common side effects scares me to no end and it makes me really wonder about the system that regulates these drugs. But you may not have any problem with it. It may make prefect sense to you but to me and people who agree it is scary as hell.

I'm vocal against this because people selling nonsense based on the ignorance (technically: unknowingness) of their audience deserve to be driven out of the market of ideas.
    You have that right.

Those who believe in this will have a hard time convincing others of unrelated ideas that might be true. It harms credibility.
    It is not my mission to convince anyone of anything. I do not care one fig if you think I am credible or not. To me anyone who thinks the science and medicine system we have are seriously off and they have no credibility. FDA approval to me is the biggest hustle going.

At least the VBM people are not controlling you and making you think you have no other choice like conventional science does.
    Last edited by Working Poor; 10-23-2014 at 11:35 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast