Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vortex Based Mathematics: The Most Profound Re-Discovery Of All Time...

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I always thought that you would just see bloody mary.
    I am glad you have shared your skepticism it is healthy and gives people a chance to see what you see. People have always considered me to be crazy so looking for things that make sense to me often make no sense to others. I do not have a problem with you thinking it makes no sense at all. I will likely conduct some of my own experiments with vortex mathematics to see how it works for me. I don't really care if it works or not I am not attached to the outcome or afraid either.

Nothing in the mainstream really makes sense to me because of the science used especially in medicine. I don't think medicine really wants to heal and science really wants to understand. Thought that the most commonly prescribed drugs have death, worse disease than the one being treated and thoughts of suicide as the most common side effects scares me to no end and it makes me really wonder about the system that regulates these drugs. But you may not have any problem with it. It may make prefect sense to you but to me and people who agree it is scary as hell.
    I wasn't attached or afraid of the outcome when I first looked at VBM either. But I found that it was nonsense. I hope your experiments convince you of the same.
    "You cannot solve these problems with war." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Traditional math/science is not afraid of things like "vortex maths"; if someone made a discovery like this, they would be excited to look at the proofs. Such excitement usually consists of them picking it apart from every angle, while the person spends weeks and months defending it. There is no such thing in that forum as proof by wanting it to be true, or proof by sounding neat.

There is also something called "literature review", where part of a paper is dedicated to other efforts to solve the same or similar problem. From what I could gather by this guy's stuff, he has either never cracked a discrete math book, or even worse, he has and he is hoping you didn't.

ETA: Also, if you study math beyond high school, you will learn that everything you have been taught before is based on the assumption that certain things are true (like the Axiom of Choice). Otherwise, they really wouldn't have much to teach. Take that away, and everything you have been taught could possibly be wrong. There are legit mathematicians who do not accept the Axiom of Choice.
    Last edited by CPUd; 10-23-2014 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mczerone View Post
    Are you f'ing serious?

Let's state this in a different way:

There is no such thing as Vortex Based Mathematics.

It's numerology created by some cranks/hucksters that was applied to electricity generation by some other cranks/hucksters and is being promoted by hucksters. It can "relate" to ANYTHING. Because it's made up. Because it has no logical basis. Because, as presented, it's not even a system of mathematics, but simply a stupid circle with numbers written on it. And even then there aren't any "rules" as to how it works - on the website it gives the examples of "doubling completes the circle" - but that still leaves out the 3, 6 and 9, that only works with a doubling base of 2, and only works when the numbers are written in base 10. Later in the page, they change the numbers on the circle (where earlier 10 = 1, now 10 = 2), and try a idfferent doubling problem, and MAGICALLY, you have to mirror-image the circle for the pattern to work.

The rules are arbitrary and inconsistent.

Also, there is NEVER a valid mathematical meaning to adding the digits of a number to equate it to another number. The only time this is used is in numerology, gematria, and mathematical parlor tricks. Mathematics, as a pure system, is independent of the number system being used to describe it. So when they say "16 equals 7 because 1 + 6 = 7" they, and anyone else who does this stupid calculation have exited the world of mathematics and entered the world of man-focused hocus-pocus. 16, as a mathematical number is a way of saying 1 * 10 + 6, or 374 is a way of saying 3*100+7*10+4. If we were using binary, then 16 would be written as 10000, 374 as 10111010. If we're in base 12, 16 is written as 14, 374 as 272.

Once a "theory" or "system" starts using numerology, it can be thoroughly discarded, because it then depends on the language you're using. It's like trying to prove that a model of the universe is true because the first letter of the names in Swahili of the visible stars happen to form the words for "electrons eat very green girlscouts when gravity acts petulantly."

Did you know that if you say "Bloody Mary" into a hexagonal mirror made of pure silica glass covering pure charcoal, you will win $3,141,592,653 US Dollars?
    Well I was attempting to be f'ing serious.

167,000 Google results about something that doesn't exist just tends to strike me as something pretty weird.

https://www.google.com/search?q=vort...gbv=2&oq=&gs_l=

If you really want to have fun in a rabbit hole, try Online Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences:
    https://oeis.org/

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    If you really want to have fun in a rabbit hole, try Online Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences:
    https://oeis.org/
    Looks interesting. Thanks!

The ABHA Torus as revealed by the Rodin/Powell solution displays a perfectly symmetrical spin array of numbers(revealing even prime number symmetry), a feat that has baffled countless scientists and mathematicians throughoutthe ages. It even uncovers the secret of bilateral symmetry as actually being the result of a diagonal motion along thesurface and through the internal volume of the torus in an expanding and contracting polarized logarithmic spiral diamond grain reticulation pattern produced by the interplay of a previously unobserved Positive Polarity EnergeticEmanation (so-called ‘dark’ or ‘zero-point’ energy) and a resulting Negative Polarity Back Draft Counter Space
    (gravity).
    http://vortexmath.webs.com/apps/blog...ed-mathematics

Hey, I found a connection to logrithmic spirals AND zero point energy. Now I just need to figure out if it really means anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    167,000 Google results about something that doesn't exist just tends to strike me as something pretty weird.

https://www.google.com/search?q=vort...gbv=2&oq=&gs_l=
    Bilbo Baggins: About 936,000 results - https://www.google.com/#q=bilbo+baggins
    pink unicorns: About 4,670,000 results - https://www.google.com/#q=pink+unicorns
    liberty in America: About 69,500,000 - https://www.google.com/#q=liberty+in+america
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Threads like these not only make me wonder about the people on these forums, they also make me question my very belief in liberty. If these true believers in "vortex math" can be at all similar to me in their political philosophy, I have to question myself.
    You have got to be the most arrogant, and condescending member on these forums. Please DO question yourself.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

I wasn't attached or afraid of the outcome when I first looked at VBM either. But I found that it was nonsense. I hope your experiments convince you of the same.
    What if they don't? Maybe I just have a very different view of things than you. I have no problem with the dimension I live in. I feel very uncomfortable in yours but, I will defend your right to think and have what you want. Why do you think I have to believe what you believe?

I think it looks like big oil finally has some competition. That Is the real problem. We need new energy technology we need free energy at very least they will make solar straighten up there are components using this VBM that help power things using solar to start up the vortex. It is a battery charger is all it is. No big deal you can charge up battery banks with it. I am sure nobody is going to get hurt though. I think people who might purchase one of the devices on the market now that use vbm theory and magnetics are on to something they also sell plans and give support for DIYers
    Last edited by Working Poor; 10-23-2014 at 06:31 PM.

I am absolutely dumbfounded that he's able to say "flux thruster atom pulsar electrical vinturi space-time implosion field generator coil" with a straight face, all while playing a video of someone's hand swirling a marble in a kitchen dish. And the fact that some of you actually believe this guy... holy $#@!.
    Last edited by brandon; 10-23-2014 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    I agree, it's mind blowing, and scary because the oil industry is never going to let this happen. In fact, in the documentary, they discuss what has happened to people who try to promote this kind of clean, free energy.
    They get large government contracts? Lockheed just announced they project having working nuclear fusion reactors within 10 years.

Threads like these not only make me wonder about the people on these forums, they also make me question my very belief in liberty. If these true believers in "vortex math" can be at all similar to me in their political philosophy, I have to question myself.
    Absolutely thinking the same thing. That these are some of the people I associated with and considered allies 5 years ago makes me question myself and my own judgement.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    What if they don't? Maybe I just have a very different view of things than you. I have no problem with the dimension I live in. I feel very uncomfortable in yours but, I will defend your right to think and have what you want. Why do you think I have to believe what you believe?

I think it looks like big oil finally has some competition. That Is the real problem. We need new energy technology we need free energy at very least they will make solar straighten up there are components using this VBM that help power things using solar to start up the vortex. It is a battery charger is all it is. No big deal you can charge up battery banks with it. I am sure nobody is going to get hurt though. I think people who might purchase one of the devices on the market now that use vbm theory and magnetics are on to something they also sell plans and give support for DIYers
    Big oil, or snake oil?

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    They get large government contracts? Lockheed just announced they project having working nuclear fusion reactors within 10 years.
    Are you making the claim that nuclear fusion has no radioactive waste?

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.

In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......

Absolutely thinking the same thing. That these are some of the people I associated with and considered allies 5 years ago makes me question myself and my own judgement.
    I guess we're just too inferior for you high and mighty types. What should be done with us? Heil, mein Führer!

Are you making the claim that nuclear fusion has no radioactive waste?
    Sure they create some waste but my understanding is it's much less than fission reactors, less dangerous, and with a much shorter half life. Nuclear Fusion may be the real life holy grail of energy. This is something real that humans have been working towards for a century and are on the verge of having.
    Last edited by brandon; 10-23-2014 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    "Nibiru" produces 7.8 million hits. Hit count means nothing but the popularity of the hoax.

Here's one takeaway:

When real scientists, engineers, and mathematicians make presentations for the general public, they use as little technical jargon as possible so that the layman can understand. They go out of their way to make the complex concepts they study digestible by the everyman. They speak slowly and clearly in common english.

When a snake oil salesman makes a presentation to the public, he purposely uses the biggest most convoluted words and phrases he can come up with to impress the sucker he's drawing in. They speak as quickly as possible so you don't have time to evaluate one sentence before he moves on to the next.
    Last edited by brandon; 10-23-2014 at 08:21 PM.

Here's one takeaway:

When real scientists, engineers, and mathematicians make presentations for the general public, they use as little technical jargon as possible so that the layman can understand. They go out of their way to make the complex concepts they study digestible by the everyman

When a snake oil salesman makes a presentation to the public, he purposely uses the biggest most convoluted words and phrases he can come up with to impress the sucker he's drawing in.
    Well clearly, you are just some kind of Nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Well clearly, you are just some kind of Nazi.

Oh goodie, the peanut gallery is here.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh goodie, the peanut gallery is here.
    It seems to me that they were already well represented. But nevermind me; if somebody on rpfs doesn't readily accept whatever the crackpot theory du jour they are by default: a troll, a paid operative, a "sheeple" or even a Nazi.

Sure they create some waste but my understanding is it's much less than fission reactors, less dangerous, and with a much shorter half life. Nuclear Fusion may be the real life holy grail of energy. This is something real that humans have been working towards for a century and are on the verge of having.
    That doesn't exactly make it free, clean energy though. Are you against the discovery of alternative energies like cold fusion, or Tesla's Wardenclyff Tower Project, or thermal energy, and so on? Isn't vortex mathematics just another pioneering effort to create free and clean energy? Isn't it just a mathematical formula with a function of representing consciousness in the equations, or something to that effect? I mean, why not have an open mind? Of all people, I would think Ron Paul supporters, knowing how he's been maligned as a kook and conspiracy theorist, would at least keep an open mind.

Edit: This is also in response to Spec's post.
    Last edited by Deborah K; 10-23-2014 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    It seems to me that they were already well represented. But nevermind me; if somebody on rpfs doesn't readily accept whatever the crackpot theory du jour they are by default: a troll, a paid operative, a "sheeple" or even a Nazi.
    My snark was called for. Brandon and I are all good.

Isn't vortex mathematics just another pioneering effort to create free and clean energy? Isn't it just a mathematical formula with a function of representing consciousness in the equations, or something to that effect?
    No, it's not. Vortex mathematics is nothing but a bunch of impressive sounding buzzwords. It doesn't actually exist. It's not a mathematical formula, or anything like that. It's just an attractive slick group of guys, with good public speaking skills, talking complete nonsense.
    Last edited by brandon; 10-23-2014 at 09:30 PM.

No, it's not. Vortex mathematics is nothing but a bunch of impressive sounding buzzwords. It doesn't actually exist. It's not a mathematical formula, or anything like that. It's just an attractive slick group of guys, with good public speaking skills, talking complete nonsense.
    Hi Brandon.
    I am guessing that you are an IT professional.
    why are you discouraging people from exploring the concepts of the golden ratio or golden mean?
    why do you purport to understand them? that's candid..

I have studied energy for many years. (HVAC/R field)
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Jesus man... please keep that down! If people start learning about the golden mean my whole cover will be blown!
    Last edited by brandon; 10-23-2014 at 10:46 PM.

you are as crazy as Magdeburg.
    how can anyone "pump a vacuum"?

http://physics.kenyon.edu/EarlyAppar...mispheres.html
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

This isn't real. Nothing related to electricity production that claims free or near free energy is real. WHY? Because you'd be a billionaire in a fewyear. You wouldn't need investors.

Example: If I had a free energy device, I could buy ASIC bitcoin miners, and have such a huge advantage over the competition, I could expand rapidly, in a year or two I'd be the largest miner on the planet making millions. You could start that with a thousand bucks, and scale up quickly. If you had 10 thousand bucks it'd just happen faster, it doesn't matter where you started though, if you have free electricity, you eventually will own the bitcoin and alt market.

So, now you have millions of dollars, GREAT!! Now go rent a big datacenter, and build another bigger free energy generator, just route all that bitcoin money into regular servers, and rent them for CHEAP!!!, You will have no real expenses, compared to amazon ec2, and you can over pay the networking guys (steal google and amazon employees), to do all that monkey work for you, because you don't have the largest expense for a datacenter Electricity Cost. Just keep doing that for like 5 years, and now you are the largest and most profitable hosting provider on the PLANET. Congrats you are a multi billionaire.

Now, time to take over a Nation or Two. You got that sweet bitcoin money rolling in and you are making billions a year off your hosting company. We go to the poorest African Nation, we throw a 100 million at the corrupt leaders for rights to build and upgrade the nations power system. You do that. You charge less than any other country on the planet for electricity. That country will have an economic boom. You run ads constantly and pay news outlets to show the positive impact YOU and your company are bringing to the Country and best of all the ads are True. You pay some of your personal assassins to take out all the top members of the government (of course it's blamed on some terrorist group). You run for president, you dump a cool 200 million into smear campaigns and moving videos showing how you dragged a nation from poverty and put them on the road to prosperity. You win, Congrats, you are now effectively a dictator and you personally own the largest driver of the GDP in the country.

Now you build desalination plants, who cares if they use a ton of electricity, you got infinite. The crops grow, the people adore you. You build heavy industry for smelting aluminum etc.... No one can compete, the rest of the world marvels at the 200% / year growth in Income your country enjoys. You take pity on neighboring nations and graciously offer to let them connect to your grid, and water supply. Congrats you now have allies for WAR, and access to all their precious resources.

You are now a minor super power.

Now, you have a coalition of 5 nations relying on you for their vital resources, you push for a New African Union. You assure all the nations they will remain independent, and pass out more bribes, it passes. You now have war power authority for multiple nations, and control their new unified currency. You invite other African nations to join, they clamor at the chance to go from poorest of the poor to joining what will soon be the new elite. You build out more power plants, you build, and build, and build any industry that demands electrical power use, and then build some more.

Congrats you achieved God status, and control most of Africa.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This isn't real. Nothing related to electricity production that claims free or near free energy is real. WHY? Because you'd be a billionaire in a fewyear. You wouldn't need investors.
    These people are not seeking investors. They are encouraging experimentation and collaboration. They want to keep it as cheap as possible. They accept donations but are not pushing for it but, so what look how much donation big oil is getting from us @$3.00 per gallon look how much tax is being collected on a gallon of gas.

A company has a few devises and plans for sale that are reasonably priced with support included on both. I have put up links to them.

It is pretty easy to sit on the side lines and scream fraud! I will save my opinion for when I try it out. I have been doing experiments with sound frequency for a long while I find that it works for things I use it for. Maybe it is just my imagination I don't know but everything I use sound frequency for works very well for me. I don't care if you ever use it. I have studied it and apply it to my life I bought a device I also have a parasite zapper that I made myself and works well for me. It keeps me well. I also eat right which I feel does just as much good as any of these other things unless I do get sick. I have a sound frequency set for Ebola too I haven't used it yet but I will if I know there is any possibility I have been exposed. I have experimented with solar and hydrogen too having a great time wishing you were here!

This one is $250:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast