Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eating beef more evil than eating dog meat.......

Eating beef more evil than eating dog meat.......

A Chinese woman said "how can eating dog meat be more evil than eating eating beef. Cows help us plough farms and fields". You get Cheese, butter etc from cattle's milk.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But will a cow lay down its life to protect you and your property from govt agents (aka: servants of satan)?

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    But will a cow lay down its life to protect you and your property from govt agents (aka: servants of satan)?
    Have you seen WWE wrestlers ?? They eat beef, cheese, butter, meat etc...

I don't see either one as evil, unless you don't own the animal.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Is Fire11 back? I hope so. We've been needing his presence for awhile now.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Damn! You beat me to it!
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

Quote Originally Posted by amanbakal74 View Post
    Have you seen WWE wrestlers ?? They eat beef, cheese, butter, meat etc...
    So will a WWE wrestler lay down his life to protect me and my property from govt agents (aka: servants of satan)?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Eh, this guy sounds pretty weak so far. I'm going back to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    So will a WWE wrestler lay down his life to protect me and my property from govt agents (aka: servants of satan)?
    Thousands of Police officers and soldiers have been killed protecting people.

I've heard Yellow Dog tastes best.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    See new design for my website.. http://dangerousmother.com

Where?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Where?
    Speak to FBI.

Speak to FBI.
    I honestly try to avoid doing that. Last time cost me 25 years.

Nice to see you back,, for as long as it lasts.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    I don't see either one as evil, unless you don't own the animal.
    China has 1.4 billion people. They need food.

Dog Meat Festival video.. http://www.vice.com/the-vice-report/...s-of-yulin-991

And India has people starving while sitting next to steaks.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't get it.

The OP's position is pro slaughter as longs as it the animal he prefers?
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

You mean protecting corporate and banking interests?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

That part of the world has survived on rice for generations, they are fine.
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

They could eat the thousands of police officers that died protecting them. No reason to let that meat go to waste.

Thousands of fascist and other types of fascist have been killed enforcing policy.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    They could eat the thousands of police officers that died protecting them. No reason to let that meat go to waste.
    But then we would have thousands of food poisoning cases on our hands!

Hmm, there is an interesting post on Fire11's site:

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2012/02/1...s-throw-at-it/

I dunno if it will cure ebola, but it does seem to be a highly effective anti-bacterial - this is honey made from bees that feed on tea tree plants - kinda genius...

This is a funny thread.

I hear cat taste like chicken.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    This is a funny thread.

In less than 24 hours a cat will think you taste like chicken.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_4520552.html
    when people who live alone with their pets die unexpectedly, their bodies are sometimes left in the house for several days. Without their owners around to fill their bowls, the pets often go unfed. In cases where these people owned dogs, their pets would usually go several days without resorting to eating the owner's body. However, a cat would only wait a day

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    This is a funny thread.

Same with Bald Eagles.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

A Chinese woman said "how can eating dog meat be more evil than eating eating beef. Cows help us plough farms and fields". You get Cheese, butter etc from cattle's milk.

One of my friends visited Mexico, said the people there have lots of goats. But have never even thought about drinking goat milk. Milking for human consumption is the weirdest idea to them, I wish I could remember which region.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I've been having a bad day, and here's a Fire11 thread to cheer me up.

Animal meat is for suckers...

'bout time my bud fire11 came back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast