Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Police Harass Eric Frein Look-a-Like in Pennsylvania

Why should he disfigure himself because the police are acting like idiots? It seems to me that they would all get together, have a couple of people go see him to apologize and take a picture, and then put James Tully's picture up in the office next to Eric Frein's picture. "Officers, this (pointing to Frein) is the guy we are looking for. The other guy looks a lot like him, but he lives in the area and walks to and from work. If he is detained ever again, you will be on disciplinary leave without pay and demoted." And to eliminate confusion and to protect his safety, they should provide an officer to take him to and from work until Frein is captured.

Of course what do I know? I'm just a grandmother who lives in the South. It sounds like common sense to me.
    Last edited by euphemia; 10-21-2014 at 07:16 PM.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tobismom View Post
    I wish someone would help this guy out. Maybe he needs an attorney.
    Seriously, he needs to be protected and maybe compensated for all the harassment.

20 times is BS.

I don't know what he can do. Maybe police should offer to drive him to/from work every day!

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FindLiberty View Post
    Seriously, he needs to be protected and maybe compensated for all the harassment.

20 times is BS.

I don't know what he can do. Maybe police should offer to drive him to/from work every day!
    Maybe there shouldn't be a thousand hut hutting fleas surrounding the area..
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    James Tully did this to himself?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And some folks wonder why other folks appear to be "rooting" for Frein...
    I'm rooting for James Tully. The sad thing is that these cops are probably too stupid to realize that these are the types of things that create people like Eric Frein. They have less intelligence than a little child.

If only the kops had more tax dollars folks like James Tully would be safe.....

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    My advise to Mr. Tully? Arm yourself and shoot the next lunatic that points a gun at you.
    Unfortunately, the average American idiot would be calling for his head.

Um, no. The police are doing it to him. Tully sounds like a guy who is down on his luck but is doing the best he can to have a better life. By the luck of genetics, he looks like a dangerous murderer. By the luck of geography, he lives in the area where the murderer is hiding out. Apparently the state police have forgotten their mission is to protect and serve. Tully's constitutional liberties have been violated, so I guess the police need to remember that they are there to protect liberty and serve the citizens. Their time is well spent in serving this man until the murderer is caught.

I sure hope someone will help this guy out with some legal support. Maybe he can be compensated enough to get a car.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Maybe he can be compensated enough to get a car.
    I'd wager a week's pay that the reason he's walking has nothing to do with not being able to afford a car and has everything to do with the people that just threatened to kill him and shoved a gun in his face, revoking his permission slip to ride on the King's Highways.

Obviously this guy is impeding an active investigation, he knows he looks similar to Eric the Cop Slayer, and he's just walking around distracting the cops, helping "the Cop Slayer" escape, charges should be filed if he does it again.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'd wager a week's pay that the reason he's walking has nothing to do with not being able to afford a car and has everything to do with the people that just threatened to kill him and shoved a gun in his face, revoking his permission slip to ride on the King's Highways.
    I'd wager two.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

"Don't want to have negative contacts with the cops, don't live in the war zones of America."
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

so I guess the police need to remember that they are there to protect liberty and serve the citizens.
    police are not and have never been there to protect liberty and serve the citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by GreedyHenry View Post
    police are not and have never been there to protect liberty and serve the citizens.
    I agree with that, but am posting regarding your user name. "Greedy Henry" is a good one. Heh heh.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

So what does the, "I have nothing to hide" crowd say about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    So what does the, "I have nothing to hide" crowd say about this?
    Shouldn't be walking after dark.

Should get a ride.

Should get a bike.

Should wear more distinctive clothing.

Blame the victim.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

I wish someone would help this guy out. Maybe he needs an attorney.
    This guy needs a driver. Maybe just take one of the thousands of cops wandering around the woods and have him give him a ride every day.

Or maybe they can just beat him up every day. Seems like thats what they want to do.

Have any of the locals vouched/claimed him as their own? Maybe he's a policeman setting a trap for a desperate man?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://wnep.com/2014/10/21/effects-of-frein-search/

“I don’t believe they have him surrounded. I don’t think he’s here. I think he’s somewhere else. I don’t know where, but he’s not here,” said one woman who lives in the area.

“The shifting, the zig-zagging, it makes no sense. There’s no way this guy could be outmaneuvering that many people and that many search dogs,” said Steve Berger of Paradise Township.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    ...they can just beat him up every day. Seems like thats what they want to do.
    Maybe...

Getting plastic surgery or undergoing a gender change operation might be the response they are after.
    Once the face is beat to a pulp (beyond recognition), the mistaken identity problem might then go away...

However the abuse would likely continue unless invisible bandages are used as his new look heals.
    A bandage-obscured face might keep small germs out, but it would also look like a disguise and
    certainly attract those cops back faster than holding out a doughnut on a stick!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12