Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Police Harass Eric Frein Look-a-Like in Pennsylvania

Police Harass Eric Frein Look-a-Like in Pennsylvania

http://www.poconorecord.com/article/...NEWS/141029919

Quote Originally Posted by The Pocono Record
    Police searching for Eric Frein have questioned James Tully so many times that he started carrying his driver’s license and work identification on a neck lanyard to prove his identity.

But that wasn’t enough to keep him from being forced to the ground by gunpoint Friday on Route 447, and being held there, face down in the gravel, by a law enforcement officer driving a knee into his back, Tully said.

Tully, 39, lives off Snow Hill Road in Canadensis which has been a key area in the search for fugitive Eric Frein, the man accused of ambushing the police barracks In Blooming Grove on Sept. 12, fatally shooting a state trooper and injuring another.

Tully does not own a car. The five-mile walk takes two hours each way. He walks to work in the early afternoon and walks home from midnight until 2 a.m. It hasn't been easy, Tully has a bad knee and sometimes walks with a brace and a limp.

The walk takes him along Route 447, a hot spot in the search for Frein. Since the search began, Tully has been stopped well over 20 times and questioned by law enforcement officers. Tully says he's been questioned as much as seven times during a round-trip walk to and from work.

Until Friday, it has usually been the same. Law enforcement rolls up and asks for his name and identification, where he is coming from, where he works, and then they move on. Some have asked him to keep his eyes and ears open for Frein and Tully did report a suspicious person to police once, since the search started.

Tully left work around midnight Friday and about 25 feet from his job’s driveway, police stopped and questioned him as usual.

A co-worker saw him and gave him a lift off Spruce Cabin Road to Route 447 where he walked for five minutes before another routine police questioning. He continued on for 10 more minutes and was near Brinkers Bridge near the intersection of Route 447 and Mill Creek Road when a silver SUV stopped.

"The driver jumped out screaming like a lunatic,” Tully said. He was dressed in camouflage and a tactical vest and had a rifle held high, pointing at Tully.

He did not see a badge or words on clothing. The man did not identify himself.

“The only I.D. I saw was the barrel of the gun,” Tully said.

“He yelled at me to get down on the ground with my arms out wide and he demanded my name.”

Tully says he complied immediately and that the man drove his knee into Tully’s back and continued to ask his name.

Tully told him his name over and over and explained that his identification was on the lanyard on his neck but that he was laying on it.

The law enforcement officer removed the bandana from Tully’s head and then grabbed the lanyard and yanked it off his neck.

“Good thing it had a break away clasp or he would have choked me.”

He continued to badger Tully.

“I will break you right here. What is your name?” the man asked, while still driving a knee into his back, Tully said.

Tully did not know where the gun was but he was afraid the man would shoot him.

“From the minute I saw him with that gun I thought, let me survive this.”

This went on for what seemed like 15 minutes or more when a state trooper who recognized Tully from previous questioning arrived and told the other officer that Tully was telling the truth about his name.

The trooper held out a hand and helped Tully stand up and helped him gather the items he had been carrying, which were scattered on the ground.

No one apologized.

James Tully of Canadensis, who has to walk to work in the heart of the Eric Frein search area, has been stopped by police more than 20 times, including an encounter Friday night when he says he was roughed by an officer.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Brianna Stefansky, from Shapsville, PA, said, "We don't know the danger they go through on a daily basis and what they put their lives on the line for, so everyone should give them a thanks, and not judge them or criticize them for the way they handle things."

Who is the terrorist, again?
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

IF UR NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG...U WILL STILL GET YOR AZZ $ERVED!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Eric Frein is not the threat here.

That man is very lucky to be alive

Doesn't really look like him.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

No one apologized.

No one apologized.

No one apologized.

No one apologized.

No one apologized.

No one apologized.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I will break you right here. What is your name?” the man asked, while still driving a knee into his back, Tully said.
    And some folks wonder why other folks appear to be "rooting" for Frein...

And some folks wonder why other folks appear to be "rooting" for Frein...

Sucks to be that guy, lets hope he doesn't get shot.

doesnt even look like him wtf

Quote Originally Posted by amanbakal74 View Post
    Good.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

"The driver jumped out screaming like a lunatic,” Tully said. He was dressed in camouflage and a tactical vest and had a rifle held high, pointing at Tully.
    Tully says he complied immediately and that the man drove his knee into Tully’s back
    then grabbed the lanyard and yanked it off his neck.

“Good thing it had a break away clasp or he would have choked me.”
    “I will break you right here. What is your name?” the man asked, while still driving a knee into his back
    My advise to Mr. Tully? Arm yourself and shoot the next lunatic that points a gun at you.

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    Who is the terrorist, again?
    Whoever this Brianna Stefansky is, I hate her guts.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No one apologized.

No one apologized.

No one apologized.
    Unfortunately, an apology is the least of his worries.

It does, however, denote the ludicrous lack of respect and greater-than-thou attitude. Apology? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No one apologized.

No one apologized.

No one apologized.
    No one understands what Mr. Tulley has to live with on a daily basis. Constantly wondering whether or not he will make it home for dinner with his family.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Oh goody my neggin' finger was getting kind of stiff.

Yeah, doesn't look anything like Frein.

Two small, elderly, Mexican women don't look like 6'4", middle aged, black, Chris Dorner either.

Didn't stop the cops from lighting their asses up with over 100 rounds.

"Caution! Po-Lice line you better not cross...

Is it the cops or am I the one that's really dangerous...?"

Yeah, doesn't look anything like Frein.

Two small, elderly, Mexican women don't look like 6'4", middle aged, black, Chris Dorner either.

Didn't stop the cops from lighting their asses up with over 100 rounds.

"Caution! Po-Lice line you better not cross...

Is it the cops or am I the one that's really dangerous...?"

enhanced interrogation much?

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Halloween is coming up.....wouldn't it be something if about a thousand people showed up there dressed as Eric Frein?
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

Quote Originally Posted by Tod View Post
    Halloween is coming up.....wouldn't it be something if about a thousand people showed up there dressed as Eric Frein?
    You didn't hear? It's been canceled....

With police scouring the woods for the gunman wanted for the fatal ambush of Pennsylvania state troopers, a Pocono Mountains community has canceled trick-or-treating and other Halloween festivities
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...eled/17054017/

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    You didn't hear? It's been canceled....

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...eled/17054017/
    they do have over a 1,000 monsters in costumes ID-or-Beating.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    they do have over a 1,000 monsters in costumes ID-or-Beating.
    Scariest costume I can think of...
    “Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    My advise to Mr. Tully? Arm yourself and shoot the next lunatic that points a gun at you.
    He does that, and it's proof of a radical domestic terrorist cell operating out of Monroe County. Martial law in Pennsylvania, mass gun confiscations. For your protection.
    “Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Doesn't really look like him.
    Maybe they thought he was a pit bull or Christopher Dorner's vehicle?
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Video here:
    http://wnep.com/2014/10/21/eric-frei...ice-attention/

Cops stop him right after he's walking up the road after the interview by the tv crew.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

I wish someone would help this guy out. Maybe he needs an attorney.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

The mistaken ID problem is unfortunate. Maybe this will help!

This will happen again and again to this poor guy unless something is done...
    Desperate times require desperate measures and some personal sacrifices:

He could start by dressing in a bright orange jump suit! He wants to be seen
    and help authorities find, tackle, and then question him so they can resume
    their hunt for the other guy who is probably hiding!

Additional steps to consider:

He should get a large tattoo on his forehead with his name in large block letters.
    This is important and could actually save his life someday soon!

He also needs to get a smaller tattoo on his inner arm with his SS# and State ID#
    shown both in numbers and in barcode format so he can be quickly scanned and
    identified. He need to be cleared right away so authorities can keep searching
    for their suspect.

Purple dye on his thumb could help too especially if it fluoresces bright green
    under UV light!

Maybe both arms need this, since if one gets damaged during questioning (or shot
    off from a distance) they can still ID him (or his body) properly and then quickly
    resume their search.

A final series of question challenges / responses known only to him and authorities
    will have to be memorized because the actual suspect might try to copy some or
    all of the above suggestions to avoid capture.

If all the search teams have readers, RFID tags might be useful after he's chipped.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast