Thread: 2016 Presidential Campaigns Are Staffing Up Already

Lightbulb 2016 Presidential Campaigns Are Staffing Up Already

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Cruz to work with Ben Ginsberg?!

Cruz working with Ben Ginsberg?! More proof that Ted Cruz can't be trusted!

A few weeks ago Sen. Ted Cruz dropped a surprise in the middle of a casual policy discussion with a prominent conservative activist.

The freshman Texas senator predicted that longtime Republican attorney Ben Ginsberg would serve as his campaign lawyer should Mr. Cruz run for the 2016 GOP presidential nomination.

The statement caught the supporter by surprise. Mr. Cruz, after all, has become one of the Senate’s most stubborn nonconformists, unafraid to buck his party’s leadership while laying out his own vision of conservatism with from-the-hip speeches that require no prepared text.

Mr. Ginsberg, on the other hand, is the quintessential establishment GOP figure, a carefully scripted campaign lawyer who has served as counsel for the likes of the Republican National Committee, the Bush-Cheney campaign and Mitt Romney’s presidential bids.

The episode related by a participant in the conversation is a not-so-subtle reminder that the first “primary” of the 2016 presidential nomination contest — the race to hire battle-tested campaign staff — is already well under way, even before the final ballots of this year’s midterm election are counted. It’s also a reminder that staff are often hired for their experience and technical expertise, and not to win a popularity contest with voters...
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...race-to-hire-/

Did you get a plum spot, Matt?

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Did you get a plum spot, Matt?
    I hope he gets a spot...with the ability to relay grassroots ideas and thoughts (from sites such as RPF) to the top of the campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    I hope he gets a spot...with the ability to relay grassroots ideas and thoughts (from sites such as RPF) to the top of the campaign.
    Shiiiiiiiiit, lol Matt look out for them SoFlo boys
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016

be nice to our Liberty Hobbit! i know i've ribbed him often in the past, but if he is so privileged
    to be part of Senator Rand Paul's POTUS run in either 2016 or 2020 if not on both occasions, i
    only hope he is so kind to write a book about it. in my gut i feel Rand can go the full distance.
    i never expect to see Trey Grayson ever trounce Rand in a direct primary but if Thomas Massie
    does not run for what very well be an upcoming open senate seat, or even Kelley Paul, as far as
    i'm concerned, Trey Grayson is an honest person even though he sounded like a complete idiot
    about four years ago at this time! heck, he just might be finally senatorial. I assume our goal
    is to get the next two GOP tickets elected becuz we have very high odds Rand is going to be on
    the ballot in both 2016 & 2020. its either that or the Democrats hand us Joe Biden or Hillary as
    BHO's tacitly indirect third term. Matt Collins, do your darndest! Our nation has its eyes on you!

wait, was that sarcasm?
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

In case they read this - I want to be on Rand's team. I have campaign experience x 2.
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand is sooooooooooooo dernnnnnn close to havin' 1600 PENN AVE as his new address...

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Cruz working with Ben Ginsberg?! More proof that Ted Cruz can't be trusted!
    Rand would have people like that on his campaign, too. They won't like it much in the grassroots, but it is the reality of high-profile politics.

Hopefully he will keep some of the people who have been prepping him for his press appearances, because he's been doing a damn good job with those lately..

Me, too! That worked so well in 2008 and 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Me, too! That worked so well in 2008 and 2012!!
    I can see it now- New Thread: MAJOR Announcement from Rand 2016

Then crickets.

Where can I apply? I'm excited to work for Bush