Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you want to do when you grow up ?

What kind of crappy-ass teacher gives a grade on what a kid wants to be when they grow up?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I was disenchanted by second grade . I could not believe my parents made me wear shoes and sent me there .
    My first day of 1st grade I was sent to the office for straightening out. I hated shoes too. So I decided right them and there that I wanted to be a time traveler. That is why I can relate to vortex based mathematics.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    me? I'm just passing through...

The dream of my life is to be a trending topic and have 100 likes on my selfie.

And to be original.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

be a kid!

-t
    Last edited by tangent4ronpaul; 10-23-2014 at 05:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    My first day of 1st grade I was sent to the office for straightening out. I hated shoes too. So I decided right them and there that I wanted to be a time traveler. That is why I can relate to vortex based mathematics.
    I should have learned how to do math if it would have helped me escape .LOL

Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    me? I'm just passing through...
    I was good at that too .Then I started a family . That's alot of work ,nobody warned me about that

I never really knew what I wanted to be when I grew up . So , I managed to squeeze in a lot of them . One of the few jobs I really enjoyed was being a Grandfather . Not this week though , buried one of my Grand sons this week. That just was never on the Grandfather list .

I never really knew what I wanted to be when I grew up . So , I managed to squeeze in a lot of them . One of the few jobs I really enjoyed was being a Grandfather . Not this week though , buried one of my Grand sons this week. That just was never on the Grandfather list .
    Awwww! :'( R.I.P. May his memory be eternal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

You have my deepest sympathies oyarde. Death is inevitable and natural and I know it is not to be feared. I once heard some one say that death can't be a bad thing, too many fine people have gone there.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm very sorry to hear that oyarde.

So sorry for your loss Oyarde, your family is in my prayers. There are just no words...

Sorry man.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12