Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poll: African Americans Think Race Relations Have Gotten Worse Since 2009

Poll: African Americans Think Race Relations Have Gotten Worse Since 2009

What changed in 2009? Or is this related to election of alleged dronegangsta?

By Ryan Lovelace
    Fewer African Americans say blacks and whites get along well today than felt that way in 2009, according to a new Pew Research Center/USA Today poll. From 2007 to 2009, the number of black respondents who said blacks and whites get along “very well” or “pretty well” increased seven percentage points, to 76 percent. But since 2009, the share of black respondents who had a positive view of race relations has dropped twelve points, to 64 percent. Similarly, white respondents who thought blacks and whites got along well increased three percentage points from 2007 to 2009, but decreased five percentage points from 2009 to 2014.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...-ryan-lovelace

Related

Pastor: Obama a puppet of bankers

Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
    October 11, 2013

Martin Luther King, Jr. Niece: 'Moral Bankruptcy' Ruling Washington D.C. Under Obama
    18 Oct 2014
    There is a “moral bankruptcy” that’s settled into leadership of America in the White House and throughout Washington, D.C., Dr. Alveda King—the niece of Martin Luther King, Jr.—said in an interview Friday morning.
    “All of our leaders—or many of our leaders—are just morally bankrupt right now,” King said when asked if President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder have helped or hurt the black community in America.

Cornel West Names Obama as 'War Criminal'

JESSE JACKSON SAYS HE WANTS TO CUT OBAMA’S ‘NUTS OUT’

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gee, wonder how that happened?

From late 2001 Americans had a common enemy, though they remain to this day fuzzy on just who that enemy was. Whoever it was, it wasn't us, and we had a common enemy and drew together, as is natural.

Since Obama's first inauguration, however, anyone who criticized anything the federal government did, from starting more wars with hazy enemies halfway around the world in the oil patch to questioning whether the Monsanto Law would outlaw farmers' markets (and it would have, but for a last-minute amendment) was suddenly a racist. The major propag--er, I mean news outlets were seeing racists behind every tree and bush.

Throw in a militarization and radicalization of police departments across the country--at the hands of the federal government's shiny new Department of Homeland 'Security'--and it isn't very difficult to see where the cause for this lies.

In the sixties the federal government was something of a white knight battling racism in the Deep South. Wouldja look at it now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

This is because Holder and the racist caucus are, racists and by now , everyone who cares knows it , partly......

And soon, polls will show that gender relations have become worse. Amazing how that works.

Hillary 2016!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Race relations are fine I don't know what the big deal is... , I would know.. I have not just one black friend, but two.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

The Divide and Conquer Game just never grows old for them, does it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Somehow I feel like a more accurate poll would have the numbers even lower.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Was unfortunate enough to catch a few minutes of Chris Matthews yesterday. According to Matthews and his guests everything is related to racism. The Cultural Marxists love to divide and demonize.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Throw in a militarization and radicalization of police departments across the country--at the hands of the federal government's shiny new Department of Homeland 'Security'--and it isn't very difficult to see where the cause for this lies.
    Well to finish that thought, that militarization/radicalization is affecting blacks way more than whites, because whites generally have the money to pay the court system to make their newfound problems go away.
    Then when blacks hear see all the copsuckers come out and throw parades for the guys who are making their lives miserable, what possible effect is that going to have on race relations other than to $#@! on them?
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    Race relations are fine I don't know what the big deal is... , I would know.. I have not just one black friend, but two.
    Oh then you are in the clear.

On that note, I would like to know how many Black friends Dick Cheney had at the time of somewhat racially motivated invasion of Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Oh then you are in the clear.

On that note, I would like to know how many Black friends Dick Cheney had at the time of somewhat racially motivated invasion of Iraq.
    Condi Rice and Colin Powell? That's two.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Wait, what? Barack Obama is black?
    “The people of the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in their possession any swords, bows, spears, firearms, or other type of arms. The possession of these elements makes difficult the collection of taxes and dues and tends to permit uprising, therefore, the heads of the provinces, official agents, and deputies are ordered to collect all weapons mentioned above and turn them over to the government.”

Toyotomi Hideyshi, Shogun, August 29, 1558

This cracks me up. Race relations, gender relations, etc. For gender relations, my wife and I get a long great. For race relations, the people I know get a long great with me. I don't need a poll or the media to tell me how I get along with others.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Left wing moderate neocon Mary Landrieu's take:

GOP: Landrieu thinks voters dislike Obama because he's black

By Jesse Byrnes - 10/31/14 10:29 AM EDT

Republicans are slamming Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-La.) for comments they say suggested Louisiana voters dislike President Obama because of his race.
    Gov. Bobby Jindal and Landrieu’s GOP opponent in her tough reelection race, Rep. Bill Cassidy (R-La.), both pounced on comments she made to NBC’s Chuck Todd that the South “has not always been the friendliest place for African-Americans.”

“It's been a difficult time for the president to present himself in a very positive light as a leader,” she said, before adding that the South has not always been friendly to women either.Jindal said the comments were “divisive,” while Cassidy called them insulting.
    “We're doing exactly what we're supposed to do — go to the polls and vote out the senator [who] supports him 97 percent of the time — and we're [called] racists,” Cassidy told Fox News.

“I think the people of Louisiana have been pretty long suffering. We're the ones suffering under ObamaCare,” Cassidy said, adding he “wished” Landrieu would “focus more on policies instead of insulting us.”
    “Senator Landrieu’s comments are remarkably divisive. She appears to be living in a different century,” Jindal said in a statement tweeted Thursday evening.
    “Her comments clearly imply that President Obama and his policies are unpopular in Louisiana because of his ethnicity,” the governor wrote on Twitter.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...ause-hes-black

Related

Sunday, Oct 5, 2014
    Cornel West: “The state of Black America in the age of Obama has been one of desperation, confusion and capitulation”

The leading scholar indicts the president -- and Black leadership and the media for not calling out his failures
    http://www.salon.com/2014/10/05/corn..._capitulation/

Most Americans see Obama as Dishonest, Untrustworthy

Obama legacy: Race relations are worse on his watch

The Washington Times
    Dec 8, 2014 - More than half of adults say race relations in the United States have worsened under President Obama, according to a new poll.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...rse-his-watch/

President Obama has been a race relations failure

Pittsburgh Post Gazette-Dec 21, 2014
    He's a president who picks as his personal race relations adviser one Mr. Al Sharpton, race-baiter extraordinaire.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And soon, polls will show that gender relations have become worse. Amazing how that works.

Hillary 2016!
    Bump for the Pussy Protests.

Will Trump make everybody get along?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Well, I don't know, it might become a thing about rich vs. poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    He did say that he has a great relationship with "the blacks."
    Stop believing stupid things

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think part of it is that the race pimps like Jackson, Sharpton, and Farrakhan have had eight more years to finish indoctrinating another generation of black racists.

Talking about race issues is not the same as talking to each other and getting to know each other. We live in a very diverse neighborhood, and we all get along just fine. The kids get along at the bus stops, they are friends outside of school, and I think that's really the answer. Making race an issue will keep it as an issue.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Really? Who would have imagined that. Eight years of "vicious identity politics and a deeply false narrative of racism, sexism, xenophobia, and privilege. ... demonizing history, religion, traditional families, and middle America ..." http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/...trump-could-do "Obama took advantage of any opportunity to foment racial division. He utilized every tool at his disposal to play identity politics. He took the most localized incidents and turned them into matters of national importance, and he did so on purpose." http://www.theblaze.com/podcasts/mat...country-11217/
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

"African Americans." LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Heard pundits on TV claim that 'race relations under Trump are getting worse', not exact same words.

Comaparatively, Bush-Cheney era almost looks like the golden-age of unity. Granted there were blood wars going on during most of Bush-Cheney era, there were almost no race related controversies in headlines as seen during Obama and Trump era. Even during peack of Abu Ghraib scandal, there were not any major social justice/peace management contriversies at home.

Readers Flock to Books About Race Relations

‘White Fragility,’ ‘How to Be an Antiracist’ are among many titles related to racial issues leading Amazon’s bestseller list
    June 5, 2020

Books about the history of racism, diversity and race relations are soaring to the top of bestsellers’ lists, a sign of growing interest in racial issues amid nationwide protests against police brutality.
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/readers...ns-11591365596

Trump says he hopes George Floyd 'is looking down' and celebrating jobs report: 'This is a great day for him'

Yahoo News•June 5, 2020

“Hopefully George is looking down right now and saying, ‘This is a great thing that’s happening for our country,’” Trump said. “This is a great day for him. It’s a great day for everybody.”
    But according to data released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics on Friday morning, the unemployment rate for black Americans actually increased slightly, from 16.7 percent to 16.8 percent. Unemployment for Asian-Americans jumped from 14.5 percent to 15 percent. Overall, the number of permanent job losers — those who have not been on temporary layoffs — continued to rise, increasing by 295,000 in May to 2.3 million.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-george-...162349431.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast