Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bad news for Hillary Clinton 2016: Monica Lewinsky joins Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    I cannot tell whether you're joking in an extraordinarily dry fashion or need to lay off the meth.

Anyone?

ETA: I see I missed the part where you say you're not joking in the least.

May I recommend to you an extraordinarily gifted therapist?

ETA^2: Slut shaming? Pardon me, but the use of the term in this particular case seems to bespeak a lapse into some special brand of stupidity, whether temporary or otherwise. If you are unable to discern the fact that she was an adult and responsible for her choices, then intellectually speaking, you are a Meaner at the very best. Victim? VICTIM? Really, you cannot be serious. She'd have been a victim had Bill forcibly raped her. By her own recent words, that was not even remotely the case, and she could have claimed it and possibly gotten away with it, too. Therefore, I believe she speaks candidly and honestly on at least that point. Given that, victimhood is not hers; not at any time nor at any hands, save her own.

But if it pleases you to strop wildly with visions of Monica dearest in your visual cortex, please go right on ahead. I never begrudge a man his preferences, so long as he keeps the personal ones to hisownself. Whatever floats your boat, and all that.

I'm still not convinced you're not pulling our collective leg here. For your sake, I hope you are.
    This is exactly the sort of vitriol and hatred I've come to expect from Lewinsky's critics.

This woman deserves a statue as big if not bigger than the Washington Monument for exposing Clinton the man-whore to the public, and you have the nerve to suggest she's not a victim? Have you ever been a young nubile secretary serving under a sleazy man such as Clinton? No doubt he exercised the power of his office and forced this woman, who was much younger and much more naive at the time, into giving lil Bill a taste of her oval orifice.

I am not beholden to Monica because of her beauty (not to deny that she is essentially the spitting image of a Greek Goddess) but because of her perseverance in the face of the character assassinations and constant attacks by the media and the public.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    This is why the spin strategy will fail, for the reason it did in the '90's: you can't finesse away a sex scandal. Sex sin is simple, as it is the fault of the direct party, period, and the public knows that. A complex finance or bureaucratic scandal can be papered over with "I fail to remember," or "the law is vague," or "the low level munchkin did it," but those excuses don't work with sex. Matt Drudge didn't snap his thong at Bill Clinton to get his attention, Monica did. Drudge didn't break his marriage vow or violate basic sexual harassment policy protocol by taking advantage of a subordinate, Bill Clinton did.

So this latest tactical error by Hillary simply conforms to her track record of fail. She has single handedly wrecked the elite's succession plan for continuous Bush/Clinton table tennis control of the Presidency since the '80's. In hindsight, we can see the flow was supposed to be: GHW Bush, followed by Bill Clinton for 8 years, then one of Bush's sons for 8 years, followed by Hillary Clinton for 8 years, then the other one of Bush's sons for 8 years. Heck, they may have had Chelsea in mind to get elected to Congress, in time to run to succeed Jeb Bush in 2024. But Hillary turned out to not even be able to beat out Obarry, a barely known freshman Senator with a shaky political past and documents history. I think her strategic acumen is overrated.
    Good points all around. +Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    IMHO this is also a diversion because the movie "Kill the Messenger" has come out and the CIA drug business is exposed.

Bill Clinton and George H. W. Bush were partners in helping these drugs into our country--just a thought.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    IMHO this is also a diversion because the movie "Kill the Messenger" has come out and the CIA drug business is exposed.
    I still need to see that.

The CIA drug business has been exposed long before that and it seems just about all the people on the street I talk to know about it but they don't seem to give a damn.

I think that's the main issue with a lot of this stuff is that people don't know what to do and just fall into apathy.
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    I still need to see that.

The CIA drug business has been exposed long before that and it seems just about all the people on the street I talk to know about it but they don't seem to give a damn.

I think that's the main issue with a lot of this stuff is that people don't know what to do and just fall into apathy.
    Lots of people have been conditioned to think they cannot fight city hall. I do not think it is apathy as much as it is about fear.

Gary Webb was clearly murdered, this is the message the CIA tries to get across. "You question or dare try to expose us, you will die!" The thing is they are ones who are frightened that they will be exposed. There is more of us then there is of them. That is why there is a lot of diversions here of late, IMHO.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lots of people have been conditioned to think they cannot fight city hall. I do not think it is apathy as much as it is about fear.

Gary Webb was clearly murdered, this is the message the CIA tries to get across. "You question or dare try to expose us, you will die!" The thing is they are ones who are frightened that they will be exposed. There is more of us then there is of them. That is why there is a lot of diversions here of late, IMHO.
    Perhaps, but for most people I've actually talked to face to face it is definitely apathy that they claim as their stumbling block, whether directly or indirectly. Fear certainly plays an element and may be at the core, but they wouldn't admit that outright. At least, not the majority of people.

The advantage they have is the inability to hold anyone accountable for things such as the CIA drug program, the contras, and the dozens of other atrocities our government has wrought. True, they fear being exposed, but who will be held accountable in the vast sea of bureaucrats and politicians? It is assumed going in the masterminds behind it all will never see justice.
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Perhaps, but for most people I've actually talked to face to face it is definitely apathy that they claim as their stumbling block, whether directly or indirectly. Fear certainly plays an element and may be at the core, but they wouldn't admit that outright. At least, not the majority of people.

The advantage they have is the inability to hold anyone accountable for things such as the CIA drug program, the contras, and the dozens of other atrocities our government has wrought. True, they fear being exposed, but who will be held accountable in the vast sea of bureaucrats and politicians? It is assumed going in the masterminds behind it all will never see justice.
    A lot of what you wrote has made my point. From knee-high to a grasshopper to adulthood the Federal schools/TV shows/Movies/Books have conditioned these very thoughts in us. At the core is this fear light flickering--it needs to be extinguished. If we can just learn to break from the fear, then and only then, will we truly experience freedom.

Nothing is impossible when you have the drive to pursue it. Fear robs us of this drive.

A lot of what you wrote has made my point. From knee-high to a grasshopper to adulthood the Federal schools/TV shows/Movies/Books have conditioned these very thoughts in us. At the core is this fear light flickering--it needs to be extinguished. If we can just learn to break from the fear, then and only then, will we truly experience freedom.

Nothing is impossible when you have the drive to pursue it. Fear robs us of this drive.
    Really, fear breeds apathy and they know it.

+Rep
    We Must Dissent.

Bill Clinton and George H. W. Bush were partners in helping these drugs into our country--just a thought.
    Looks like folks will have to multi-task and not let them use such diversions lol

good lord, is that lady STILL making news?

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    CNN talking heads, joking yesterday on how Monica quickly gained 1,000 followers, then 10,000 followers that day, said "she's spreading faster than Ebola!"
    You heard spreading faster than Ebola? ...I thought I heard the commentator say spreading faster than her lips did around Clinton's Deep V Diver.

Quote Originally Posted by pessimist View Post
    good lord, is that lady STILL making news?
    Making news, setting twitter records, derailing HC2016, spurring new businesses and probably more.

Caution, graphic article.

Creative Commons
    Gabriella Paiella

The ‘Back Door’ Is Having Its Pop Culture Moment

When Americans think of the Monica Lewinsky scandal, certain salacious details spring to mind: the stained blue dress, the Oval Office...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...re-moment.html

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Looks like folks will have to multi-task and not let them use such diversions lol
    That's it...they are coming at us from all angles. You need wings to stay above it all. Don't fear the Reaper.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    That's it...they are coming at us from all angles. You need wings to stay above it all. Don't fear the Reaper.

Paul/Lewinsky 2016. Let's get it

Confused after google search, what is going on?

Monica Lewinsky retweeted Bill Clinton @billclinton · Oct 18
    Good to be back in my birthplace, Hope, AR, helping #ArkDems @MikeRossUpdates, @PryorForSenate, @JamesLeeWittAR

View more photos and videos
    0 replies 427 retweets 864 favorites

Monica Lewinsky @Mlewinksky · Aug 12

Rest in Peace, @RonWyden. You will be missed. #RIPRW #RW #Flubber
    0 replies 1 retweet 2 favorites

Monica Lewinsky retweeted
    Barack Obama @BarackObama · Jul 1

ICYMI: House leadership has stalled on #immigration reform for more than a year, so President Obama is taking action. http://ofa.bo/d04P
    View summary
    0 replies 531 retweets 863 favorites

Monica Lewinsky @Mlewinksky · Jun 18

Half you bastards don't even know who I am.
    0 replies 1 retweet 2 favorites

Monica Lewinsky retweeted
    Steven Spookling @winhax · May 15

Still can't believe how decent of a painter George Bush is.

https://twitter.com/Mlewinksky

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123