Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bad news for Hillary Clinton 2016: Monica Lewinsky joins Twitter

Bad news for Hillary Clinton 2016: Monica Lewinsky joins Twitter

Bad news for swc clinton.

Monica Lewinsky joins Twitter: Why that's bad news for Hillary Clinton 2016 (+video)

Monica Lewinsky has re-entered public life, again. Why the former White House intern's return could pose a problem for Hillary Clinton in 2016.

October 20, 2014

Jon Furniss/Invision/AP

• View Caption

With three simple words, Monica Lewinsky has broken her silence, re-entered public life, launched a campaign against cyber-bullying - and, quite possibly, thrown a major wrench in Hillary Clinton's purported plans to run for the presidency in 2016....

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Deco...ton-2016-video

Related

Odds of Chelsea Clinton's daughter to be named Monica 1:200, Hillary 1:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I just followed her, thanks for the heads up.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

It's pretty sad that Lewinsky still harbors some sort of grudge and hasn't moved on. Will she ever do something productive? I'll bet that she won't.

CNN talking heads, joking yesterday on how Monica quickly gained 1,000 followers, then 10,000 followers that day, said "she's spreading faster than Ebola!"
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    It's pretty sad that Lewinsky still harbors some sort of grudge and hasn't moved on. Will she ever do something productive? I'll bet that she won't.
    Put yourself in her shoes. She can't escape what she did as a young adult. It's her only notable claim to fame. Her partner of the sexual act is pulling 5 figures with every speech and to him it's as if she never existed.

Interesting... Heads up Monica!

Can you imagine a 2016 ballot with Hillary Clinton for POTUS and Monica Lewinsky as her VP running mate?

Of course they'd bring WJC along to the WH (waving a cigar*) and go on to produce the VERY BEST SHOW IN TOWN.
    They would never have to even see each other in private, only showing up together for tightly scripted msm circus.

Why, Rand Paul wouldn't even have to waste a moment of his time running for POTUS, and instead focus
    all energy on his senate re-election campaign.

The Libertarians could skip collecting all those ballot access signatures.

Former president Bill Clinton could skate around the 22nd amendment and talk ISIS into
    voluntarily giving up an entire "is" from their name and achieve world peace by lunchtime!

Can't you just feel the tabloid economy revving up again?

+++

*I'm Baaack! (Yes, appoint WJR to fix the economy by misleading JQ public and goose up congress again - slickly & smoothly.)
    Last edited by FindLiberty; 10-20-2014 at 11:39 PM.

I would consider torpedoing hillary's Presidential campaign to be extremely productive!
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    Put yourself in her shoes. She can't escape what she did as a young adult. It's her only notable claim to fame. Her partner of the sexual act is pulling 5 figures with every speech and to him it's as if she never existed.
    Yeah, I can put myself in her shoes--and while I might roll my eyes every time he's mentioned, It's stupid to base your entire life on a person who doesn't even acknowledge your existence.

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    I would consider torpedoing hillary's Presidential campaign to be extremely productive!
    Good point!

I personally hope she makes their lives a living hell while making a lot of money doing it. How many lives have the Clintons wrecked here and around the world? They deserve it.

She got 49 thousand followers in 18 hours???

Holy Moly!
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

I'm sure nothing will happen that will negatively affect Hillary..... because EVERYONE knows... that IF she used her twitter to burn Hillary's chances...

Suddenly....

She'll (Lewinsky), be suicided....

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xar View Post
    I'm sure nothing will happen that will negatively affect Hillary..... because EVERYONE knows... that IF she used her twitter to burn Hillary's chances...

Suddenly....

She'll (Lewinsky), be suicided....
    The point is, every time Monica shows up in the news, whether she opens her mouth or not, she suicides Hillary's chances. Her very existence is a constant reminder that the last Clinton who was in the White House got IMPEACHED. It disrupts the 'protection of Hillary' racket that the MSM and Clinton machine have been running for over twenty years, through the 50+ Clinton scandals, and through all the heavily negative portraits of Hillary that were written even by Clinton White House staffers.

Hillary's media apologists are amazed Monica still gets lot of press beyond her supposed 15 minutes of fame window, and garners more interest than Hillary's last book did (millions of copies churned out, only 36,000 copies sold nationwide). So if Lewinsky does not deserve such continued notoriety, yet can still stay competitive with Hillary, what does that say about the latter? Monica exposes the elite's endless Hillary promotion for the overbearing, half-broken down projection machine that it has always been.
    Last edited by Peace&Freedom; 10-21-2014 at 06:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    The point is, every time Monica shows up in the news, whether she opens he mouth or not, she suicides Hillary's chances. Her very existence is a constant reminder that the last Clinton who was in the White House got IMPEACHED. It disrupts the 'protection of Hillary' racket that the MSM and Clinton machine have been running for over twenty years, through the 50+ Clinton scandals, and through all the heavily negative portraits of Hillary that were even written by Clinton White House staffers.
    I take the opposite view. Her showing up only helps Hillary and she was probably encouraged to reemerge by that very same Clinton machine.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I take the opposite view. Her showing up only helps Hillary and she was probably encouraged to reemerge by that very same Clinton machine.
    Yeah, I think I agree with this side of the argument.

I think that when most people consider the impeachment, they think of a time when Republicans went crazy trying to bring down Bill Clinton over sex. And they ruined this poor young girl's life to do so. Hillary, Monica, and even Bill, come out looking like victims. It was also a time when nobody was paying attention to the actual issues. Hillary can win a popularity contest rather easily - it's only when she has to defend her record when things get messy.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What do you think my chances are if I hit on her over Twitter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    I just followed her, thanks for the heads up.
    Methinks in Monica's case, it would be head's down.

Oh, and for the record, I don't think Clinton should have been impeached for porking Monica. He should have been impeached for porking someone THAT foobin' homely. He was the friggin' POTUS, for heaven's sake. He should have shown better discriminatory taste than that. Bet he's latent.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Hey Amy, be grateful she didn't do anything RE-productive. Just imagine the monstrosity that pair would have conjured up from the bowels of Hell. I mean, just take a honk at Chelsea. My retinas are beginning to bleed just thinking about it... damn, better stop before the damage is permanent. God knows the emotional scars will never fade.

Oh... have I been mean?

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

"she's spreading faster than Ebola!"
    Bet that's what Bill was thinking back in the day...

Either way, the timing seems a mite "interesting", if you know what I mean.

That's not what the Clinton machine thinks, they keep Monica at javelin's length. When Hillary was up for re-election for Senate in 2006, somebody paid Monica to go to Europe and study there for a year, just to keep her out of impacting the NY race. Hilary did not want her around to possibly KO her re-election and destroy her momentum towards her 2008 Presidential run.

What do you think my chances are if I hit on her over Twitter?
    You might get mauled, she's a cougar now.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    She got 49 thousand followers in 18 hours???

Holy Moly!
    Yeah, she's up to 55K of us now, she hasn't followed a single person yet. I'm wondering if she will follow me back first.
    You followed me back though, you are an approachable celebrity, Lilly.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    I would even settle for her following me back.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's not what the Clinton machine thinks, they keep Monica at javelin's length. When Hillary was up for re-election for Senate in 2006, somebody paid Monica to go to Europe and study there for a year, just to keep her out of impacting the NY race. Hilary did not want her around to possibly KO her re-election and destroy her momentum towards her 2008 Presidential run.
    I think you just supported my argument, in that she has previously allowed herself to be paid off/ told what to do for the betterment of Hillary's career. Her senate run was a decade and a half ago, demographics change, that's 15 years of the people who were most upset by the whole affair dying off and the boomers in her base getting to retirement age and the gen-x, gen-y'ers who didn't give a crap about the whole thing getting well into voting age. I stand by statement that this helps her if anything.

I also think she is back to put the screws to Drudge and alternate media. She is playing victim...and blames everyone but herself.

Lewinsky: Drudge Ruined My Life...
    http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/moni...ruined-my-life

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I personally blame Clinton for seducing this poor young broad who lacked motor control of her hands and mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

You mean the same Hillary Clinton that said this about her?

Hillary Clinton told a close friend that Monica Lewinsky was a "narcissistic loony toon."
    Do you think the media will let Clinton forget that she said that about her? It's a cat fight and its fking awesome!

Hillary Clinton told a close friend that Monica Lewinsky was a "narcissistic loony toon."
    Of course. Hell, Slick Willie married one of those. He obviously has a weakness for the type...

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    Do you think the media will let Clinton forget that she said that about her? It's a cat fight and its fking awesome!
    After giving her a pass on Whitewater and Benghazi and a host of other things--many of which we probably never heard about? Wouldn't surprise me one bit.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-21-2014 at 11:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Of course. Hell, Slick Willie married one of those. He obviously has a weakness for the type...
    Isn't it fitting though? That the champion of "woman's rights" Hillary Clinton, would talk $#@! about a 20 yr old intern when her husband (the President of the United States) was just as guilty. Way to stand by your team Mrs. Clinton!
    Last edited by twomp; 10-21-2014 at 11:46 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast