Thread: Secret Project Created Weaponized Ebola in South Africa in the 1980s

Post Secret Project Created Weaponized Ebola in South Africa in the 1980s

Secret Project Created Weaponized Ebola in South Africa in the 1980s
    Was this strain of Ebola deliberately released?

by Dan Taylor | Infowars.com | October 20, 2014

Operating out of South Africa during the Apartheid era in the early 1980’s, Dr. Wouter Basson launched a secret bioweapons project called Project Coast.

The goal of the project was to develop biological and chemical agents that would either kill or sterilize the black population and assassinate political enemies. Among the agents developed were Marburg and Ebola viruses.

Basson is surrounded by cloak and dagger intrigue, as he told Pretoria High court in South Africa that “The local CIA agent in Pretoria threatened me with death on the sidewalk of the American Embassy in Schoeman Street.” According to a 2001 article in The New Yorker magazine, the American Embassy in Pretoria was “terribly concerned” that Basson would reveal deep connections between Project Coast and the United States.

Continued...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Doesn't surprise me a bit.

Future biological weapons that can "target" specific genotypes

Critics of the Project for the New American Century, including Austin American-Statesmen book reviewer Kip Keller, highlighted the following quote from PNAC's report "Rebuilding America's Defenses":

And advanced forms of biological warfare that can “target” specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Projec...erican_Century
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

...and only a very, very slight chance of (now I'm not gonna' say zero),
    of...
    there's zero (okay, there I said it) ZERO chance of collateral mutation!
    [trails off mumbling ...that might wipe out all human life on the planet].

Quote Originally Posted by FindLiberty View Post
    ...and only a very, very slight chance of (now I'm not gonna' say zero),
    of...
    there's zero (okay, there I said it) ZERO chance of collateral mutation!
    [trails off mumbling ...that might wipe out all human life on the planet].
    Except for those that have the cure for the bio weapons they paid to have made.

Yeah , Project Coast . Brought about , initially as a defense from commie Angolans backed by the soviets and Cubans. People probably do not remember that. Near the end of '75 , there were probably 30k Cuban troops in Angola . Probably did not pull all the way out until the early 90's .

Bump
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Are we having another Ebola Outbreak? (Hadn't Heard)

Did they just bring pack patients from another African Research Center?

Is there anyone here with a serious Fear of Ebola?

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Bump
    Can we trust InfoWars? Many here say we can't.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Can we trust InfoWars? Many here say we can't.
    No , but we cannot exclude Jules from being involved in weaponized ebola .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    No , but we cannot exclude Jules from being involved in weaponized ebola .
    I think he is sending a lot of FRNs overseas to his Nigerian partners in crime.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Seems perfectly logical . Explains why he is downplaying the ebola as unimportant . He could laying plans to get even with all of you ...... Once everyone is dead he could make any survivors wear Che shirts .
    Do something Danke

At least I am not spending it to disinfowars. I would sooner burn it than give it to those agents

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    At least I am not spending it to disinfowars. I would sooner burn it than give it to those agents
    So what do you think of this?

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Secret Project Created Weaponized Ebola in South Africa in the 1980s
    Was this strain of Ebola deliberately released?

by Dan Taylor | Infowars.com | October 20, 2014

Operating out of South Africa during the Apartheid era in the early 1980’s, Dr. Wouter Basson launched a secret bioweapons project called Project Coast.

The goal of the project was to develop biological and chemical agents that would either kill or sterilize the black population and assassinate political enemies. Among the agents developed were Marburg and Ebola viruses.

Basson is surrounded by cloak and dagger intrigue, as he told Pretoria High court in South Africa that “The local CIA agent in Pretoria threatened me with death on the sidewalk of the American Embassy in Schoeman Street.” According to a 2001 article in The New Yorker magazine, the American Embassy in Pretoria was “terribly concerned” that Basson would reveal deep connections between Project Coast and the United States.

Continued...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Project coast was to be used against the communist armies as a FPF ( Final Protective Fire ) . Sounds crazy I know but those people are all nuts . Did they really think they would get out before it got them all ? In spirit though I sort of miss the days when communists were taken seriously .
    Do something Danke

But...but he is a kook.

Don't forget the race specific bioweapons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    But...but he is a kook.

Don't forget the race specific bioweapons.

There is a possibly of eliminating Jules and HB?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video