Thread: The worst race of 2014: Florida Gubernatorial Rick Scott vs Charlie Crist

Thumbs down The worst race of 2014: Florida Gubernatorial Rick Scott vs Charlie Crist

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What? An exciting race between a Medicare fraudster who whines about little battery-powered fans during debates, or an orange sleazeball that changes political parties and positions as often as he changes his underwear.

Whoo, hard to choose.
    Last edited by RonPaulFanInGA; 10-19-2014 at 02:00 PM.

Any mention of Wyllie and all of the CNN FB comments about him not being in the debates?
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Any mention of Wyllie and all of the CNN FB comments about him not being in the debates?
    Yeah: Libertarians need to find better forms of activism than spamming Facebook pages.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    Yeah: Libertarians need to find better forms of activism than spamming Facebook pages.
    It has gotten a bit of attention.

CNN took down their post at lest twice and then reposted about the debate (that way it would get rid of the comments). Each time, even more "Why not Wyllie" comments were made. There are hundreds on the current post, the last time I looked.

Ben Swann did a piece on it.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Like spamming RPF?

Comments over 1300 now. Love it or hate it, facebook is a platform to spread a message. Over 1300 comments now. I found several people on my friends list to be supportive of Wyllie that I previously didn't even know cared about politics.

One of the big ways that Ron Paul's message was able to spread successfully was through the effective utilization of the grassroots of all forms of online communications. People need to know one way or another that there is another candidate with vastly different views in Florida. If the media doesn't give our candidate that voice, we have to use whatever means available to make sure that voice is heard as loudly as possible.

1300 and counting.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wish the libertarian candidate would gain some significant ground in this race but tptb ain't going to have it.

What? An exciting race between a Medicare fraudster who whines about little battery-powered fans during debates, or an orange sleazeball that changes political parties and positions as often as he changes his underwear.

Whoo, hard to choose.
    Thus the article...
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst