Thread: Spider enters scar, burrows foot long trail under man's skin.

Exclamation Spider enters scar, burrows foot long trail under man's skin.

Oh, holy sweet Jesus...

Man gets spider trapped under his skin

http://fox2now.com/2014/10/17/man-ge...nder-his-skin/

(CNN) – A man in Australia has been dubbed “Spider Man” after a bizarre turn of event during a trip to Bali.

The scar on his abdomen may look like a surgical one, but it’s actually the trail left by a spider that burrowed under Dylan Maxwell’s skin.

Maxwell was visiting Indonesia when he noticed what he thought was a scratch about an inch long. He went to the doctor who told him it was a small insect bite. But the trail kept growing up toward his chest.

Maxwell described it as, “a very searing, hot searing burning sensation. It was like nothing I’ve ever felt before.”

When it started to blister, he began to worry and went back to the doctor. That’ s when they realized a spider crawled into Maxwell’s belly button through a fresh scar from a recent appendix operation. Doctors were able to pull the spider out.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Maxwell was visiting Indonesia when he noticed what he thought was a scratch about an inch long. He went to the doctor who told him it was a small insect bite. But the trail kept growing up toward his chest.

Is this one of those medical vacations folks are taking now?

List of nice places to visit:

Bali

He's lucky that same teensy weensy spider did not decide enter
    a few inches lower in order to climb up his water spout!

(...for a second time?)

If I recall that nursery rhyme song correctly, it happened twice!

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FindLiberty View Post
    He's lucky that same teensy weensy spider did not decide enter
    a few inches lower in order to climb up his water spout!

(...for a second time?)

If I recall that nursery rhyme song correctly, it happened twice!
    That's the job of leeches and certain other water critters. Nature wants to maim and kill us all!!!!11!!! (someone tell fire11!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12