Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Shocking Details in Michael Brown Investigation

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

New Shocking Details in Michael Brown Investigation

From hero to zero....Forensics tests nailed the bugger.

http://www.infowars.com/ferguson-civ...eralds-a-thug/

The officer, Darren Wilson, has told the authorities that during the scuffle, Mr. Brown reached for the gun. It was fired twice in the car, according to forensics tests performed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The first bullet struck Mr. Brown in the arm; the second bullet missed.

The forensics tests showed Mr. Brown’s blood on the gun, as well as on the interior door panel and on Officer Wilson’s uniform. Officer Wilson told the authorities that Mr. Brown had punched and scratched him repeatedly, leaving swelling on his face and cuts on his neck.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, that will set the cause of righting police injustices back 100 years and put everybody back into their neat little corners.

Black folks: White devil cop just gonna lie anyways.

White folks: Damn ****** thug deserved it.

FFS, why bother...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Well, that will set the cause of setting police injustices back 100 years and put everybody back into their neat little corners.

Black folks: White devil cop just gonna lie anyways.

White folks: Damn ****** thug deserved it.

FFS, why bother...
    I think more people should look at these things on a case by case basis. The same thing thing happened with the Utah shooting incident. I rushed to judgement thinking that the cops were bat$#@! crazy and iced the kid for no reason until the tape came out & actually cleared the police officers.
    Last edited by AuH20; 10-18-2014 at 11:42 PM.

Only thing that changed is two shots fired in the car instead of one. Everything else is the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

the aggressor hasn't changed.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Only thing that changed is two shots fired in the car instead of one. Everything else is the same.
    Why were shots being fired in the police vehicle? That doesn't bode well for the defense of the late Mr. Brown.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I think more people should look at these things on a case by case basis. The same thing thing happened with the Utah shooting incident. I rushed to judgement thinking that the cops were bat$#@! crazy and iced the kid for no reason until the tape came out & actually cleared the police officers.
    If anybody is a shill at this site, it's you. Seriously.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    If anybody is a shill at this site, it's you. Seriously.
    Did you watch the tape?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...ed-man-n215726

Why were shots being fired in the police vehicle? That doesn't bode well for the defense of the late Mr. Brown.
    It was already generally accepted that there was probably one shot in the vehicle. The forensics showed there were two. I don't see how that changes anything. I don't see how it is "shocking."

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

It was already generally accepted that there was probably one shot in the vehicle. The forensics showed there were two. I don't see how that changes anything. I don't see how it is "shocking."
    I think this info validates a struggle of some type as opposed to the one sided affair on Wilson's part that has been promoted. That's why it is so shocking since it's not customary to discharge your weapon from your vehicle if you have the upper hand. It leads one to believe that they were indeed grappling.

I think this info validates a struggle of some type...
    There were at least three eyewitnesses who already gave an account of the struggle. Nothing new there.

as opposed to the one sided affair on Wilson's part that has been promoted. That's why it is so shocking since it's not customary to discharge your weapon from your vehicle if you have the upper hand. It leads one to believe that they were indeed grappling.
    The one-sided story was already promoted by "Josie," the anonymous woman who actually got national air time telling a third hand account of what happened.

So I guess this forsenic would now be yet another contradiction of "Josie," the anonymous woman whose story was shown to be lie shortly after it came out. "Josie" said she got the story from Wilson's girlfriend. She told her story with very apparent accuracy and no hesitation.

Josie said Brown grabbed Wilson's gun and then it went off. But Josie said it only went off once, not twice. That contradicts this new evidence. And now we're supposed to believe that Brown grabbed the gun, shot himself in the arm, and then squeezed off another round before he took off.

"Josie's" radio account here. The lies continue to mount: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzBdY6WXeRE
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 10-19-2014 at 12:07 AM.

There's still the question of whether the one deadly shot was fired as Mike Brown had his hands up trying to surrender.

There's never really been a question about a struggle in/near the police SUV -- just speculation as to how it started and what it involved (whether Wilson really slammed his door into Brown, was Brown actually going for his gun, etc).

We've seen recently on video that at least one cop has shot at someone who had his hands up in the air and posed no threat (the incident where the state trooper shot a man who reached into his vehicle for his wallet). So, the question of whether there was a street execution still remains.
    Last edited by SeanTX; 10-19-2014 at 10:27 AM.

Josie said Brown grabbed Wilson's gun and then it went off. But Josie said it only went off once, not twice. That contradicts this new evidence. And now we're supposed to believe that Brown grabbed the gun, shot himself in the arm, and then squeezed off another round before he took off.
    Yeah, I'm trying to remember the last time I saw a holster that holds the pistol muzzle up and handle down...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

focus and redirect to the walmart murder in beavercreek ohio

killed
    for
    shoppping
    and holding
    an
    air rifle
    in
    an open carry state?

l00ks lyke sumone dont no da law
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

the officer shoots Brown at his police car, Brown runs away and the officer shoots him 40 ft away. Is that the "Finish Him" shot? Or the "I fear for my life" shot?
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Seems to me that the cop still did not follow what was once called force continuum. Even after the initial shots once contact had been broken the shift to an intermediate weapon (baton, pepper spray, Taser, beanbag rounds, Mace) should have been made.
    Micheal Brown was unarmed. There is no disputing this fact.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Seems to me that the cop still did not follow what was once called force continuum. Even after the initial shots once contact had been broken the shift to an intermediate weapon (baton, pepper spray, Taser, beanbag rounds, Mace) should have been made.
    Micheal Brown was unarmed. There is no disputing this fact.
    This is outmoded thinking comrade.

Brown was a hostile.

Brown was neutralized.

Officer safety was ensured.

High fives all around and RTB.

Looking at it from a case by case basis, police shouldn't exist to begin with, at least in their current incarnation.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

So the LEO is exonerated because Brown was already shot before he got shot again?

Seems legit.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

according to government officials briefed on the federal civil rights investigation into the matter.
    let me know when a credible source arises

so far, EVERYTHING we have heard from anonymous government sources has turned out to be a total lie.

I think more people should look at these things on a case by case basis.
    I think that would just be too rational. We're just supposed to always assume the cops are guilty and not even look at the facts of a case.

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    I think that would just be too rational. We're just supposed to always assume the cops are guilty and not even look at the facts of a case.
    +rep. I get that sense as well.

It's almost like the people here only focus on the many eye-witnesses that say the cop shot him with his hands up, and completely ignores this new evidence of an additional bullet being fired in the car. They also seem to just flat-out ignore the cop's own testimony, for whatever reason.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 10-19-2014 at 01:20 PM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    +rep. I get that sense as well.

It's almost like the people here only focus on the many eye-witnesses that say the cop shot him with his hands up, and completely ignores this new evidence of an additional bullets being fired in the car. They also seem to just flat-out ignore the cop's own testimony, for whatever reason.
    Where's the evidence? All we have is a report from a newspaper known to lie, attributing a whole host of otherwise unsubstantiated elements to an anonymous source which is not a neutral third party.

This is like trying to sort out a court case and reporting one lawyer's telling of his client's side of the story as straight fact with no skepticism. It's something only someone who desperately wants a particular outcome (or is a complete fool) would do.

THE AGGRESSOR WAS NOT THE DEAD GUY.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    From hero to zero....Forensics tests nailed the bugger.

http://www.infowars.com/ferguson-civ...eralds-a-thug/

Nothing has changed here. It was never disputed that the officer's gun was discharged in his vehicle.

The real questions are:

Why was the officer stopping Brown and his friend in the first place? We know it was not because he suspected them of any robbery or any reported crime.

Why did the officer shoot so many times at an unarmed person that was moving away from the officer?

Why did the officer shoot at an unarmed person that had his hands in the air and posed no threat to the officer?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

And of course, evidence is never, ever, nuh-uh, no way, manufactured. It just doesn't happen in America. This case is not like the Trayvon Martin case wherein the state did not have a vested interest. A state's enforcer was involved. So...there is that to consider.

This is not changing much. Whatever the initial confrontation was did the officer shoot someone who was NO LONGER a threat to him?? You know perfectly well if we shot a man running away from us we would be in very hot water. Police seem to get away with this kind of action all the time just by claiming they "feared for their life". Homeowners might fear too, but it's not a defense...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    If that was true I'd be posting stories of cops shooting in true self defense or at truly aggressive dogs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast