Thread: What foods, herbs, medicinals would you want if you had Ebola?

What foods, herbs, medicinals would you want if you had Ebola?

Some things I'd request get sent into my isolation unit:

Chicken Bone Broth with fennel powder and fresh oregano
    Deer heart and liver pate with Himalayan pink salt
    My wife's brown rice flour and coconut oil biscuits
    Bananas
    50/50 Sorghum and Blackstrap
    Brazil Nut Butter

Liquid Vitamin K2
    Pascalite
    Colloidal silver
    kaopectate

ample hashish ( ...for medicinal purposes... )

I'd shake that $#@! off in 5 days

Gary Johnson - Can Cannabinoids Cure Ebola?

Last edited by presence; 10-21-2014 at 03:43 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yarrow root. Has anti hemorrhaging properties.
    A strong probiotic. Manuka honey. My other supplements. Bearing in mind I might be throwing up a lot.

Nano Silver (10 ppm)
    Ginger tea with Manuka honey and lemon
    Chicken soup (broth made from bone)
    Vitamin C
    Vitamin D3 (10,000 I.U.'s)
    Nascent Iodine
    Selenium
    Aloe Vera
    Probiotics
    Elderberry Extract
    Bitter Kola
    Black garlic

I started this thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...athic-Medicine
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Something that makes your corpse smell nice.

"All those people in West Africa just need some Elderberries." This forum never disappoints.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Once a person gets symptomatic, they are not going to have much of an appetite, and whatever they do take in comes right back out. Maybe if they smoke some weed/hash though, they would want to eat something.

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post

"All those people in West Africa just need some Elderberries." This forum never disappoints.
    Can you cite the source? Who actually said that?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

gator aid

Quote Originally Posted by newbitech View Post
    gator aid
    That got me through a mean bout of norovirus

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by newbitech View Post
    gator aid
    Actually Coconut water is much better to stock up on. It's nature's Gatorade. It has electrolytes and has sodium and potassium without the sugar.

You want to stay away from sugar as much as possible--sugar feeds infections.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Can you cite the source? Who actually said that?
    Its a paraphrase. I left out the suggestions of chicken soup and garlic in the treatment of Ebola. O.o
    In New Zealand:
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    Prostitution is legal

5,000 IU Vitamin D supplement
    Pastured Whole Chickens to make soup
    Grass fed beef/butter
    Coconut Oil + Monolaurin (effective anti-viral extract from coconut oil)
    Garlic, ginger, veggies
    Organic oranges, apples, bananas
    Selenium, Vitamin K2 and a good multivitamin (I probably wouldn't take very much of the multi-vitamin, but good to have some)
    Colloidal Silver
    Reishi mushrooms (I would make both an alcohol and boiling water extract, also add schisandra and goji berries extracted in alcohol solution (can use medium to high quality vodka))

Raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar (2 tsps), twist of lime and raw honey in 8 oz glass of purified water, once or a twice a day.
    Last edited by dannno; 10-21-2014 at 03:41 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I forgot about the nutritious diet people in Africa tend to have, thanks for reminding me.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Once a person gets symptomatic, they are not going to have much of an appetite, and whatever they do take in comes right back out. Maybe if they smoke some weed/hash though, they would want to eat something.
    Good point - lots and lots of weed.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Good point - lots and lots of weed.
    Gary Johnson - Can Cannabinoids Cure Ebola?

Its a paraphrase. I left out the suggestions of chicken soup and garlic in the treatment of Ebola. O.o
    You pick one thing and mock it--that wasn't a paraphrase.

I don't see any intelligent suggestions coming from you.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I forgot about the nutritious diet people in Africa tend to have, thanks for reminding me.
    Why you knock Paleo?
    In New Zealand:
    Prostitution is legal

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Bleach.
    Whatcha gonna do swim in it? Gargle?

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Yes.

I hopefully won't ever have to do that though because I'm gonna avoid physical contact with strangers.

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Depends on how much responsibility you feel towards your neighbours.

If you are pretty sure you are not going to recover, please dispose of yourself thoughtfully.
    In New Zealand:
    Prostitution is legal