Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bill O'Reilly Predicts Mitt Romney Will Be 2016 GOP Nominee; Coulter Replies She "Hopes So"

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Even Limbaugh said he has proven he can't win. What are these dumbos thinking?
    "We and our pimps continue to benefit from the Country being sick and in its death throes so we're going to crash the car again so we don't have to go see one of those Doctor Pauls."
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    As if I needed more proof that Coulter is nothing more than a political troll who is D-riding Romney hardcore.
    I think her main job is Fox News contributor, so I think her job description is clear. Has anyone ever seen Ann on CNN or MSNBC?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard101 View Post
    If we were legitimately truthful with ourselves, Romney could take Hilary.

Lol? I don't think you're being truthful with yourself at all. Truthfully he lost horribly against Obama in the EC. You know, the votes that decide who wins? It's that same thinking that has people thinking another Bush can beat Hillary. Completely delusional.

Ron Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Clinton or Bush

What Difference At This Point Does It Make ...?
    I hope it comes down to this, as I believe this would truly wake people up. They're both 2 sides of the same shi**y coin. Bush vs Clinton in 2016? Hilarious!

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No One But Paul Part Two.
    This.

No One But Paul is still in effect.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

I don't know about you guys but I would LOVE to see Mitt Romney run again. Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Peter King. I hope they ALL Run.

Maybe she's a glutton for punishment, but most of the time she's the smartest idiot in the room. A one eyed man can be king in the world of the blind you know.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123