Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bill O'Reilly Predicts Mitt Romney Will Be 2016 GOP Nominee; Coulter Replies She "Hopes So"

Bill O'Reilly Predicts Mitt Romney Will Be 2016 GOP Nominee; Coulter Replies She "Hopes So"

http://therightscoop.com/ann-coulter...inee-for-2016/

Quote Originally Posted by The Right Scoop
    Here we go again. While most Republicans cringe at the very thought of another Mitt Romney campaign, for some reason Bill O’Reilly is sure he’s going to the nominee again, and Ann Coulter responds heartily, “I HOPE so!!!’

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wonder why they want another Democrat to be president.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I wonder why they want another Democrat to be president.
    really...I wonder too
    Perhaps they are one and the same after-all...
    we're screwed

Ann Coulter is a one issue voter anymore. She supports Romney because he opposed amnesty in the 2012 race and advocated "self deportation." But Romney has no core convictions and just says whatever he thinks people want to hear, and the GOP establishment is pushing GOP candidates to come out in favor of amnesty, so Romney will clearly flip on that and come out in favor of amnesty if he runs for President in 2016. Then Coulter will throw him under the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    really...I wonder too
    Perhaps they are one and the same after-all...
    we're screwed
    Guess they didn't learn the last time flip was the nominee.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Guess they didn't learn the last time flip was the nominee.
    If Romney runs again in 2016, he'll officially become a quadrennial candidate, running quixotic campaigns for the White House every four years a la Ralph Nader and Lyndon LaRouche.

I'm voting for Danke.

Oh god, no, please, not this again...

I will vote for and support the democrat nominee for my own selfish reasons if this happens.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, it would appear perhaps, there may be some validity in regards to the rumor that the reptilians have infiltrated both parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Oh god, no, please, not this again...

I will vote for and support the democrat nominee for my own selfish reasons if this happens.
    Write in Mr Giggles like I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

@ HB -

I'll happily write in Ron Paul again.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-18-2014 at 07:35 PM.

@ HB -

I'll happily write in Ron Paul again.
    That'll work too.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I think this could help Rand.

[QUOTE=heavenlyboy34;5676828]That'll work too. [/QUOTE
    HILLLLLLLLLRYYYY! HIIIIIILLLLLLRYYY!

[QUOTE=navy-vet;5676841]
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    That'll work too. [/QUOTE
    HILLLLLLLLLRYYYY! HIIIIIILLLLLLRYYY!
    I could never vote for her. I don't want to be a sexist when I disagree with the president.

I would write in Ron Paul again if it came to that.

If Romie is on the ticket, I don't think it matters who we vote for. The next POTUS will be Mickey Mouse if that's who the dimms put on the ticket. Me, I will write in RP and go on acknowledging Charlton Heston as the last president I had....
    UNLESS, a miracle should happen, and RP get it!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    its like a joke that isnt funny...

its only a joke, right?

What, that the repubs will stay home if Romney gets the nomination and the democrats will triumph, again?
    A sick joke for sure...
    But if you were speaking of the Charlton Heston remark, that wasn't a joke at all. When I belonged to the NRA, back in the day, I regarded him as my president because....well, he was. He was the president of the NRA. I failed to recognize Clinton, the Bush team, or the Obamanation as my chosen leader.
    Last edited by navy-vet; 10-18-2014 at 08:23 PM.

PS Ron Paul was a Congressman during those years and some good folks in the State of Texas enjoyed that although I would have taken him as my POTUS through all of those years!
    I can only imagine what the World would be like if he had taken the reins. I have no doubt that things would be considerably better than they are today.

They're coming around...

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    I'm voting for Danke.
    AKA as "Mr Giggles"...

AKA as "Mr Giggles"...

He's a lot fatter now (eduardo has pics), but this is him in full costume.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

He should. Third times a charm right? What else is the guy doing? Rick Santorum is making movies. Herman Cain is on the radio. Newt Gingrich went to CNN? Ron Paul is doing the Ron Paul Channel and Voices of Liberty thing. Michele Bachmann is retiring, moving to whatever she's doing next.
    And, he would have Rand's endorsement if/when he wins the nomination.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The definition of insanity...
    “Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.

Mitt and the Mittites need to explain how he is going to win Ohio, Virginia and Florida, since those three states have gone Democratic in the last two elections. He needs to come clean about his control freak iron fist antics in 2012 behind the scenes, which alienated conservatives (and especially Paul supporters). And he needs to apologize to Ron Paul for his being shut out of giving a 15 nomination speech at the GOP convention, not to mention the mistreatment of Paul supporters.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Because the very fact that the Republican Party was born of the death throes of the Whig Party means it should turn back into the Whig Party.

Which makes perfect sense coming from the Troll the Conservatives Channel.

Last edited by acptulsa; 10-18-2014 at 10:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Nominating Romney would be absolutely retarded.

It is therefore inevitable, at this point, that he will be put forward again. The people really own this GREAT NATION (tm) have already chosen Hillary.

“The people of the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in their possession any swords, bows, spears, firearms, or other type of arms. The possession of these elements makes difficult the collection of taxes and dues and tends to permit uprising, therefore, the heads of the provinces, official agents, and deputies are ordered to collect all weapons mentioned above and turn them over to the government.”

Toyotomi Hideyshi, Shogun, August 29, 1558

What would Mittens get out of all of this? Is he being blackmailed or something?

I can't see Romney get nominated. The failed Unaffordable Health Careless Act will start to really hit home by then. Romney's own plan was too close to Obama's, so he'd be a liability. Another Repub will run against Biden. The Repub wins in another 52-48 margin. The country will continue to decline. Hilary Clinton runs in 2020 and defeats incumbent Repub.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast