Thread: Nutritional Anarchy

Exclamation Nutritional Anarchy

http://www.nutritionalanarchy.com/

First: We love you.

Second: The information presented on this web site is not intended to take the place of a physician’s advice and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Third: If we don't say that second thing, we could get sued just for telling you about this stuff.

And Finally: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Articles may be republished as long as attribution bio is included and all links remain intact.

The Great American Grocery Hoax

There is a big secret out there in the grocery store aisles that no one wants you to know. There is a hoax of monumental proportions that is being perpetrated on the American public.

Before I tell you what it is, let me remind you of some things that you already know.

It’s no secret at all that the American economy is in dire straits. Unemployment has skyrocketed and today’s dollars buy a lot less than the dollars of just a few years ago. Even the most thrifty shopper will pay substantially more for a cart full of groceries. To make matters worse, our country’s main food-producing areas have been devastated by droughts, and you can expect that prices will only go up from here.

So people work for slave wages, if they can find work at all, then go to the grocery store and buy what they can afford. And that is where the secret comes in.

The secret is:

The stuff sold there is not actually food.
    Nutritional Anarchy has posted a couple of videos recently about the massive number of ingredients in inexpensive processed food items. You can learn about what is contained in a Hungry Man Homestyle Dinner HERE and about the gastronomical delights that 48 cents will buy you HERE.

If you’ve ever been broke, you can easily see how a “meal” for a couple of dollars or less would be an appealing addition to a grocery cart.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-21-2014 at 08:53 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice website.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Nutritional anarchy?

But ... but ... who will feed the children?
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

No, it's says AF posted the OP, not Matt...teh Collinz.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Nutritional anarchy?

No one cares about the children here.

Very neat website.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Nutritional anarchy?

They will starve, just as they did before the nanny state.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    No, it's says AF posted the OP, not Matt...teh Collinz.
    Damn, you're right!

Fixed.

Nice site. I've been reading some similar sites: butterbeliever.com; 180degreehealth.com; billycraig.co.uk

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Commit Nutritional Anarchy.
    Rebel. Just say no to food-like substances. Declare war on Big Food.

Refuse to eat these products that are flavored with brain-cell killing neurotoxins that tickle the pleasure centers in your brain and make you want more.

Grow what you can – no matter how little, it is going to be better and healthier than what you’ll get at the store

Buy ingredients instead of “meals” in a box.

Cook from scratch.

Visit your farmer’s markets or local farms.

Learn what to eat when you’re broke – make the best choices when you are on a tight budget.

Build a whole-food pantry

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Commit Nutritional Anarchy.
    Rebel. Just say no to food-like substances. Declare war on Big Food.

Refuse to eat these products that are flavored with brain-cell killing neurotoxins that tickle the pleasure centers in your brain and make you want more.

Grow what you can – no matter how little, it is going to be better and healthier than what you’ll get at the store

Buy ingredients instead of “meals” in a box.

Cook from scratch.

Visit your farmer’s markets or local farms.

Learn what to eat when you’re broke – make the best choices when you are on a tight budget.

Build a whole-food pantry
    You're an enemy of the State.

Cool site! Here's another good nutrition website that I really like:

http://www.choosemyplate.gov/healthy-eating-tips.html

I'm subscribed to all their newsletters, you can actually sign up here, it's free, and you can even sign up using your Facebook if you like:

https://public.govdelivery.com/accou...subscriber/new
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Poor children! Now I haz teh sad ...

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Of course they would starve, there would be no roads to even get to the grocery store.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his