Thread: Need internet activist to take action right now on CNN FB post.

Need internet activist to take action right now on CNN FB post.

If you don't have a facebook account please ignore, otherwise, please go here

https://www.facebook.com/cnnpolitics...123842/?type=1

and make sure to let CNN know that you'd like to ask the candidates to include Adrian Wyllie the libertarian candidate who has polled at 10-15% for months in the debate.

Thanks!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by newbitech View Post
    If you don't have a facebook account please ignore, otherwise, please go here

https://www.facebook.com/cnnpolitics...123842/?type=1

and make sure to let CNN know that you'd like to ask the candidates to include Adrian Wyllie the libertarian candidate who has polled at 10-15% for months in the debate.

Thanks!
    All of the comments are for Wyllie to be in the debates. I guess they pulled an earlier post because of the overwhelming response for Wyllie.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin