Results 1 to 28 of 28

Thread: Kerry Blames ISIS on Failure in Israeli Peace Talks

  1. #1

    Kerry Blames ISIS on Failure in Israeli Peace Talks

    Way to go JF Kerry:


    Kerry Blames ISIS on Failure in Israeli Peace Talks

    US Secretary of State says failure to implement 'two-state solution' - not apathy to Islamism - has led to rise of ISIS worldwide.

    By Tova Dvorin
    First Publish: 10/17/2014, 8:11 AM

    John Kerry

    US Secretary of State John Kerry on Thursday called for a resumption of the Israel-Palestinian Authority (PA) peace process, claiming the talks were vital in the fight against Islamic extremism.
    "It is imperative that we find a way to get back to the negotiations," Kerry said at a State Department ceremony marking the Muslim festival of Eid al-Adha, which celebrates Abraham's "sacrifice of Ishmael" in an appropriation of the original Torah story.
    Kerry insisted at the ceremony that it was a lack of a "two-state solution" - not Western apathy to brutal Islamism - that is to blame for the rise of the radical Islamist group Islamic State (ISIS).



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    OK John, I think I'll just keep on sticking with the long time winners, by blaming the failure on stupidity and incompetence.

  4. #3
    US Secretary of State John Kerry on Thursday called for a resumption of the Israel-Palestinian Authority (PA) peace process, claiming the talks were vital in the fight against Islamic extremism to continue providing numerous careers and ample advancement opportunities for State Department officials and assorted other flunkies and parasites.
    There. Fixed it for you, Johnny-boy.

    (Ever notice how the so-called "peace process" is all process and no peace? Now you know why - when you're an American "diplomat," peace is bad for business ...)

    Libertarian Party Mises Caucus
    "The libertarian wing of the Libertarian Party."

    Platform Our Actions

    Mises PAC
    (Libertarian Party membership not required)

    #TakeHumanAction Donate Merchandise


    HOME Facebook Twitter YouTube

  5. #4
    yes Kerry, blame everyone but yourself.

  6. #5
    First they blame the ISIS on...

    Syria, Assad. Now Israel and then Turkey.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    There. Fixed it for you, Johnny-boy.

    (Ever notice how the so-called "peace process" is all process and no peace? Now you know why - when you're an American "diplomat," peace is bad for business ...)
    Well apparently we've gotta have someplace to unload our excess FRNs. That keeps the homeland inflation down, don'tcha know?

  8. #7
    Hey John, If you believe what you say how about America formally acknowledges Palestinian Statehood.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    There. Fixed it for you, Johnny-boy.

    (Ever notice how the so-called "peace process" is all process and no peace? Now you know why - when you're an American "diplomat," peace is bad for business ...)
    Ever notice how Israel has offered the Palestinians 90+% of the West Bank and Gaza, and more than 100% of it decades ago, and the Palestinians keep saying "No, no peace, never." You're right, there is no peace process. I don't know why you're so committed to ignoring why. Palestine doesn't want peace, and they never did want peace, they don't even claim to want peace. You ppl created a fictional Palestinian cartoon character that wants peace and equality, and it just doesn't exist.

    Seriousy, if hypothetically, the US and Israel did want peace between Israel-Palestine, how could it be possible when Palestine rejects any agreement?



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by maybemaybenot View Post
    Ever notice how Israel has offered the Palestinians 90+% of the West Bank and Gaza, and more than 100% of it decades ago, and the Palestinians keep saying "No, no peace, never." You're right, there is no peace process. I don't know why you're so committed to ignoring why. Palestine doesn't want peace, and they never did want peace, they don't even claim to want peace. You ppl created a fictional Palestinian cartoon character that wants peace and equality, and it just doesn't exist.

    Seriousy, if hypothetically, the US and Israel did want peace between Israel-Palestine, how could it be possible when Palestine rejects any agreement?
    I don't know why you are so committed to stuffing words into other peoples' mouths (or thoughts into their skulls).

    Agree with it or not, my comment was solely concerned US government "diplomacy."
    I haven't said one goddam thing about Israel or Palestine - pro or con - because I don't really give a $#@! about either.
    Their nasty little mess is none of my goddam business - nor is it Botswana's, or Nepal's, or the US government's.

    So $#@! off, you presumptuous $#@!. Welcome to my ignore list (say "hi" to the other jackasses for me).
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-18-2014 at 01:18 PM.

  12. #10
    This is just funny - because he blames climate change for ISIS. LOL. Stupid on parade.
    Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession.
    ~ George Washington

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I don't know why you are so committed to stuffing words into other peoples' mouths (or thoughts into their skulls).

    Agree with it or not, my comment was solely concerned US government "diplomacy."
    I haven't said one goddam thing about Israel or Palestine - pro or con - because I don't really give a $#@! about either.
    Their nasty little mess is none of my goddam business - nor is it Botswana's, or Nepal's, or the US government's.

    So $#@! off, you presumptuous $#@!. Welcome to my ignore list (say "hi" to the other jackasses for me).
    No I'm not being presumptious at all. You said, or heavily implied, that the US doesn't want peace in the region due to the lack of peace (or lack of process, w/e the $#@! you said). Well, actually, the reason there's no peace in the region is because Palestinians don't want it, and I base that on every $#@!ing thing they've ever said or done since before they drew their flag.

    That's why there's not peace. Not for lack of trying by the US.

  14. #12
    & Isreal's current regime doesn't want peace, they want expansion & destruction of all neighbors

    Let's keep it somewhat real, here

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    & Isreal's current regime doesn't want peace, they want expansion & destruction of all neighbors

    Let's keep it somewhat real, here
    Then why did they offer 93% of the West Bank and Gaza, and 5% of Israel, in 2008? Why did they unilaterally leave Gaza and dismantle all the settlements there? (The blockade doesn't change the fact that Israel does not get anything out of Gaza.) Israel has always offered 95%+ of the West Bank and Gaza, and they've offered East Jerusalem (huge Muslim area, but separate of the "Old City" with all the holy sites), they've offered all of Jerusalem as an int'l city repeatedly (though not in the past 20 or 30 yrs). Muslims banned Jews from the Old City and the Western Wall, but Jews have never banned Muslims from the al-Aqsa Mosque that Muslims purposely built on top of the Second Temple (the Western Wall is the last remaining part of it).
    Last edited by maybemaybenot; 10-18-2014 at 05:19 PM.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by maybemaybenot View Post
    Then why did they offer 93% of the West Bank and Gaza, and 5% of Israel, in 2008? Why did they unilaterally leave Gaza and dismantle all the settlements there? (The blockade doesn't change the fact that Israel does not get anything out of Gaza.) Israel has always offered 95%+ of the West Bank and Gaza, and they've offered East Jerusalem (huge Muslim area, but separate of the "Old City" with all the holy sites), they've offered all of Jerusalem as an int'l city repeatedly (though not in the past 20 or 30 yrs). Muslims banned Jews from the Old City and the Western Wall, but Jews have never banned Muslims from the al-Aqsa Mosque that Muslims purposely built on top of the Second Temple (the Western Wall is the last remaining part of it).
    First of all, there never was an Israeli “offer,” and Israel never proposed to relinquish 95% of the West Bank. At a desperate time when Barak knew he would lose the election, the Israeli delegation came to Taba prepared to talk about conceding 93% of the West Bank – with the Palestinians counter-proposing 97%. But they were not talking about the same land. Because Israel does not consider East Jerusalem and “No Man’s Land” around Latrun as part of the West Bank, but does include the part of the Dead Sea falling within the Palestinian territory, Barak’s 93% was actually more like 88% of the actual Palestinian territory.

    The major fallacy in this view is to equate territory with sovereignty. Although gaining control of 95% or 88% of the territory is important – especially if the territory is contiguous — it does not necessarily equate with sovereignty. This is where the crucial issue of control enters the picture. The Palestinians could well receive 95% of the West Bank, Gaza and pieces of East Jerusalem and still not have the prerequisites of national self-determination: coherent territory, economic viability and genuine sovereignty.
    http://attendingtheworld.wordpress.c...-palestinians/

  17. #15
    Okay, if that's true, 88%. That's what they get for rejecting offers for 95%+ and for 100%+ of the West Bank and Gaza, instead opting to invade their sovereign neighbor repeatedly based on the myth that Palestine was a country before 1947.

    Btw, the complaint about contiguity goes both ways. Notice how the side complaining about contiguity is the same invading and promising to destroy their neighbor repeatedly. The side that promises genocide and promises to attack Israel until it no longer exists, now apparently says their demand is for Israel to be separated into two.

    Yeah, $#@! that, and $#@! the morons who don't see what's going on here. Israel didn't invade Palestine. Palestine invaded Israel, repeatedly. Get that through your head. Palestine is the criminal, they're the victim, they're the injured party, they're the bigoted genocidal idiots that are doomed to fail. When they evolve as a civilization to the point that they no longer store weapons in schools, and no longer use those schools to teach kids to kill Jews, then maybe there can be a viable peace treaty. For now, Gazans better hope it rains when they're thirsty, and they better hope the sun is up when they wanna see what's in front of them, because Israel isn't giving them water and electricity all over again. Lol and we all know Gaza isn't going to set up water and electricity for themselves, $#@! no, they'll beg for aid to build schools and hospitals, then store weapons in them (established fact).
    Last edited by maybemaybenot; 10-18-2014 at 07:10 PM.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by maybemaybenot View Post
    For now, Gazans better hope it rains when they're thirsty, and they better hope the sun is up when they wanna see what's in front of them, because Israel isn't giving them water and electricity all over again. Lol and we all know Gaza isn't going to set up water and electricity for themselves, $#@! no, they'll beg for aid to build schools and hospitals, then store weapons in them (established fact).
    Well said, your true colors are coming out. Feels good to be honest right? If they build any electricity facilities or water treatment plants, Israel will just bomb it in their next "aerial campaign for peace." Deny the population of clean water and electricity and beat them into submission. That is the Israeli government's plan for peace.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    Well said, your true colors are coming out. Feels good to be honest right? If they build any electricity facilities or water treatment plants, Israel will just bomb it in their next "aerial campaign for peace." Deny the population of clean water and electricity and beat them into submission. That is the Israeli government's plan for peace.
    More lies, Israel gave them water and electricity, they can't do it for themselves. Maybe in 2200 Gaza will be able to build a power plan on their own. For now, shrug, let's see what happens.

    Nevertheless, nearly all Palestinians are connected to running water. Before 1967, only 4 of the 708 Palestinian towns and villages were connected to a running water network: in 2012 96% of the 708 were connected. All will benefit from the extraordinary increase in desalination that Israel began in 1973. The desalination plants at first supplied only the Dead Sea and Eilat areas. Now, through the five plants along the Mediterranean coast, Israel produces 505 million cubic meters of water a year. By 2020 the amount will be 750 million.

    Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/...#ixzz3GYR63L4k
    Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
    Last edited by maybemaybenot; 10-18-2014 at 08:35 PM.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by maybemaybenot View Post
    More lies, Israel gave them water and electricity, they can't do it for themselves. Maybe in 2200 Gaza will be able to build a power plan on their own. For now, shrug, let's see what happens.
    More lies. Israel doesn't give them $#@!. AMERICANS do! Israel's army would be a rag tag bunch if it weren't for your government sucking on the American peoples teet.

    The Obama administration is already working to rebuild Gaza and restore the region to a pre-war state, starting with a $47 million humanitarian aid package and more likely to come. The destruction of the power plant could produce a second wave of costs to be borne by U.S. taxpayers.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5634723.html

    YOU SEE THAT! ISRAEL DONT GIVE THEM $#@!! They just blow it up and we fix it only to have the Israeli government blow it up again in their quest for "peace." Poor Israel...

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    More lies. Israel doesn't give them $#@!. AMERICANS do! Israel's army would be a rag tag bunch if it weren't for your government sucking on the American peoples teet.



    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5634723.html

    YOU SEE THAT! ISRAEL DONT GIVE THEM $#@!! They just blow it up and we fix it only to have the Israeli government blow it up again in their quest for "peace." Poor Israel...
    Okay, the fact that HuffPost says US is paying for it doesn't make it true. If the HuffPost article said Hamas was evil, you'd call it Zionist propaganda. The 3 billion in annual aid Israel gets is a fraction of their annual budget. Israel pays for their water and electricity. Only a fraction of the West Bank and Gaza had water and electric when they were occupied by Egypt and Jordan, but Israeli occupiers gave them water and electric. Simple as that. Can't just say the US gives them everything. Lol we give money to Palestine, too, the difference is Palestine would murder every Jew if they had their way (they say it, your refusal to acknowledge their own words doesn't change the fact that its their position), where Israel actually uses it for self-defense. Israel uses the money for bomb shelters and missile defense, and to build Palestinian schools and hospitals. Palestinians in turn store weapons in the schools and hospitals, and hold Hamas meetings in the bomb shelter underneath Gaza City's main hospital... all built by Israel.

    Lol but whether or not Israel or the US pays for Palestinian water/electricity, its indisputable that Palestinians are absolutely incapable of doing it for themselves. And since peebrains on this forum need repetition for words to sink through, they didn't have water/electric before Israeli occupation.
    Last edited by maybemaybenot; 10-18-2014 at 09:10 PM.

  23. #20
    Maybenot,

    Do you think Israel is responsible for paying back American taxpayers, for a good % that they have taken?

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by maybemaybenot View Post
    Okay, the fact that HuffPost says US is paying for it doesn't make it true. If the HuffPost article said Hamas was evil, you'd call it Zionist propaganda. The 3 billion in annual aid Israel gets is a fraction of their annual budget. Israel pays for their water and electricity. Only a fraction of the West Bank and Gaza had water and electric when they were occupied by Egypt and Jordan, but Israeli occupiers gave them water and electric. Simple as that. Can't just say the US gives them everything. Lol we give money to Palestine, too, the difference is Palestine would murder every Jew if they had their way (they say it, your refusal to acknowledge their own words doesn't change the fact that its their position), where Israel actually uses it for self-defense. Israel uses the money for bomb shelters and missile defense, and to build Palestinian schools and hospitals. Palestinians in turn store weapons in the schools and hospitals, and hold Hamas meetings in the bomb shelter underneath Gaza City's main hospital... all built by Israel.

    Lol but whether or not Israel or the US pays for Palestinian water/electricity, its indisputable that Palestinians are absolutely incapable of doing it for themselves. And since peebrains on this forum need repetition for words to sink through, they didn't have water/electric before Israeli occupation.
    So you're admitting that you think the occupation is a good thing for the Palestinians, whether they like it or not.



    Here's the thing--very few of us give a $#@! about Israel aside from the massive amounts of money they leech from us, along with our $#@!ed-up foreign policy due to Zionists.

    Leave us alone--it's as simple as that. Are you capable of it?

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by maybemaybenot View Post
    Okay, if that's true, 88%. That's what they get for rejecting offers for 95%+ and for 100%+ of the West Bank and Gaza, instead opting to invade their sovereign neighbor repeatedly based on the myth that Palestine was a country before 1947.

    Btw, the complaint about contiguity goes both ways. Notice how the side complaining about contiguity is the same invading and promising to destroy their neighbor repeatedly. The side that promises genocide and promises to attack Israel until it no longer exists, now apparently says their demand is for Israel to be separated into two.

    Yeah, $#@! that, and $#@! the morons who don't see what's going on here. Israel didn't invade Palestine. Palestine invaded Israel, repeatedly. Get that through your head. Palestine is the criminal, they're the victim, they're the injured party, they're the bigoted genocidal idiots that are doomed to fail. When they evolve as a civilization to the point that they no longer store weapons in schools, and no longer use those schools to teach kids to kill Jews, then maybe there can be a viable peace treaty. For now, Gazans better hope it rains when they're thirsty, and they better hope the sun is up when they wanna see what's in front of them, because Israel isn't giving them water and electricity all over again. Lol and we all know Gaza isn't going to set up water and electricity for themselves, $#@! no, they'll beg for aid to build schools and hospitals, then store weapons in them (established fact).
    So it doesn't count because Huffington Post says it? So you get to decide which facts are facts now? Everything Israel says is true and everything anyone else says isn't? Got it. Typical Israeli behavior.... You represent your country well.

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by maybemaybenot View Post
    Okay, if that's true, 88%. That's what they get for rejecting offers for 95%+ and for 100%+ of the West Bank and Gaza, instead opting to invade their sovereign neighbor repeatedly based on the myth that Palestine was a country before 1947.

    Btw, the complaint about contiguity goes both ways. Notice how the side complaining about contiguity is the same invading and promising to destroy their neighbor repeatedly. The side that promises genocide and promises to attack Israel until it no longer exists, now apparently says their demand is for Israel to be separated into two.

    Yeah, $#@! that, and $#@! the morons who don't see what's going on here. Israel didn't invade Palestine. Palestine invaded Israel, repeatedly. Get that through your head. Palestine is the criminal, they're the victim, they're the injured party, they're the bigoted genocidal idiots that are doomed to fail. When they evolve as a civilization to the point that they no longer store weapons in schools, and no longer use those schools to teach kids to kill Jews, then maybe there can be a viable peace treaty. For now, Gazans better hope it rains when they're thirsty, and they better hope the sun is up when they wanna see what's in front of them, because Israel isn't giving them water and electricity all over again. Lol and we all know Gaza isn't going to set up water and electricity for themselves, $#@! no, they'll beg for aid to build schools and hospitals, then store weapons in them (established fact).
    So, twomp posts something that makes three points. You concede one, and make something resembling a cogent argument on the second, though you make no sense doing it and neither state nor cite specifics. And on the third and most important, the question of sovereignty? You curse, insult, repeat yourself, resort to emotionalism, provoke, type 'lol' a lot, curse and insult us some more, and just generally do everything in your power to deflect from the facts presented.

    Ain't working. A peace offer with no hint of sovereignty is no peace offer at all. Not at this point.

    You see, Laughing Boy, you're talking to a people who have generally avoided engaging in sixty years of civil war with any other group of our people. And what's more, we know how we did it. We did it by making up our minds that everyone means everyone, and eventually extending throughout our land the principles our nation was founded on, and which we celebrate every single summer (even if we have to burn the house down to do it):

    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
    So who are you really, Laughing Boy, that you pretend to defend Israel but make all Israelis look bad with your cold-blooded rudeness and ruthlessness and your maniacal lol's?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-18-2014 at 10:39 PM.
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

    "All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So, twomp posts something that makes three points. You concede one, and make something resembling a cogent argument on the second, though you make no sense doing it and neither state nor cite specifics. And on the third and most important, the question of sovereignty? You curse, insult, repeat yourself, resort to emotionalism, provoke, type 'lol' a lot, curse and insult us some more, and just generally do everything in your power to deflect from the facts presented.

    Ain't working. A peace offer with no hint of sovereignty is no peace offer at all.
    Exactly! And if we start looking to all the other BS deals the Israeli government as proposed that our troll likes to bring up all the time, we'd find the same result. The Israeli government will give them land but won't give them the sovereignty to do what they want with that land.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by maybemaybenot View Post
    More lies,...

    You lied in your very first RPF when saying this:

    Quote Originally Posted by maybemaybenot View Post
    ...I've been a libertarian since I read Ayn Rand freshman yr, and a Ron Paul supporter (and Republican) the moment someone told me a libertarian Republican was running for president.

    You then immediately said this (among other things) about people here:


    Its an acronym, you f'n idiots.
    Seriously, if Ron Paul told you to eat your own $#@! you'd do it.


    So why are you lying? You told me in our conversation that your purpose on this board is trying to belittle people. I asked you why but you did not have a reason. You acknowledged that you might have low self-esteem.

    Is your self-esteem improving?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Maybenot,

    Do you think Israel is responsible for paying back American taxpayers, for a good % that they have taken?
    Absolutely. And so does every other country receiving aid, Palestine included. All I've said from the beginning was to stop singling out Israel.

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    So you're admitting that you think the occupation is a good thing for the Palestinians, whether they like it or not.



    Here's the thing--very few of us give a $#@! about Israel aside from the massive amounts of money they leech from us, along with our $#@!ed-up foreign policy due to Zionists.

    Leave us alone--it's as simple as that. Are you capable of it?
    Yep, I've said repeatedly that the US should stay out. Let's see if that statement sinks through your head this time. And no, I didn't admit the occupation is good for the Palestinians, I said Israel provided them water/electric to make a pt about the absurdity that Israel supplies its enemy water/electric. Gaza is the one trying to kill every Jew, its what they vote for, not the other way around. Gaza invaded Israel before any land was stolen from anyone, promising to destroy Israel, not the other way around. Ignoring facts doesn't change them.

    Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    So it doesn't count because Huffington Post says it? So you get to decide which facts are facts now? Everything Israel says is true and everything anyone else says isn't? Got it. Typical Israeli behavior.... You represent your country well.
    No, unlike you, I'm not a drone, I can think for myself, and I know what I'm talking about. Our aid to Israel, though substantial, is a minority of their budget. THerefore, to say the US is paying for Palestinian water/electricity is a total distortion of the nature of funding/aid. The US is paying for a portion of it, but we're not paying for all of it, HuffPost is stupid. Come on, why don't you scream at them for being a bunch of leftists? You know HuffPost isn't a source you trust, you post their crap when you agree with it, proving my pt: your entire take on the Middle East is just to impress liberals who insist that brown ppl are being oppressed, the same dumb liberals who hold Muslims to zero standards because they're filled with white guilt.

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So, twomp posts something that makes three points. You concede one, and make something resembling a cogent argument on the second, though you make no sense doing it and neither state nor cite specifics. And on the third and most important, the question of sovereignty? You curse, insult, repeat yourself, resort to emotionalism, provoke, type 'lol' a lot, curse and insult us some more, and just generally do everything in your power to deflect from the facts presented.

    Ain't working. A peace offer with no hint of sovereignty is no peace offer at all. Not at this point.

    You see, Laughing Boy, you're talking to a people who have generally avoided engaging in sixty years of civil war with any other group of our people. And what's more, we know how we did it. We did it by making up our minds that everyone means everyone, and eventually extending throughout our land the principles our nation was founded on, and which we celebrate every single summer (even if we have to burn the house down to do it):



    So who are you really, Laughing Boy, that you pretend to defend Israel but make all Israelis look bad with your cold-blooded rudeness and ruthlessness and your maniacal lol's?
    First of all, you don't just get to call Israel/Palestine one country and call it a civil war. That's not how it works. Palestine never existed over those boundaries, it was never a country until the same time Israel was invented, along with Iraq/Jordan/Syria/Lebanon. This fictional history B-S has to stop, you can't just make up your own reality. Israel and Palestine were created at the same time. The reason the war never ends is because the Muslims are committed to never-ending war, Israel has offered back all conquered land from the Muslim invasions (except for Jerusalem, which they offered before the first Muslim invasion). Israel did not steal an inch of land under any definition when the Muslim invaded Israel promising to destroy it in 1947. They invaded because Israel wouldn't continue the Ottoman Sharia law system, and you gets justify it out of total ignorance.

    Oh, you want Israel to be accepting of everyone??? Muslims vote in Israel, they own property, they go to publicly funded Islamic schools. In Palestine, they execute ppl for leaving Islam, they don't allow Jews to own property, and they sure as hell don't allow Jewish education in their land. Go lecture Palestine on being inclusive, and stop demanding that Israel merge with a country that would actually impose fascist religious rule over the infidels all over again.

    And how did any of the peace offers lack sovereignty? Come on, back it up.

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Hey John, If you believe what you say how about America formally acknowledges Palestinian Statehood.
    Good point.

    Could J F Kerry be concerned because of conspiracy theories about JFK? circa Andrew Adler's infamous editorial.


    Quote Originally Posted by maybemaybenot;
    Yep, I've said repeatedly that the US should stay out. ..
    Agreed.





Similar Threads

  1. Israeli spy agency Mossad 'Wiretapped John Kerry's Phone During Peace Talks'
    By enhanced_deficit in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-04-2014, 05:14 AM
  2. Israeli-Palestinian peace talks: Is Kerry offering up US troops?
    By alucard13mm in forum World News & Affairs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2014, 08:41 PM
  3. Israeli FM Downplays Peace Talks, Pushes Settlement Expansion
    By Agorism in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 05:11 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 02:28 PM
  5. Hank Paulson blames FSA for Lehman failure
    By bobbyw24 in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 10:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •