Thread: Ron w/Larry King; Ebola, ISIS, Rand, Hillary is "mediocre & pro-war"

Ron w/Larry King; Ebola, ISIS, Rand, Hillary is "mediocre & pro-war"

Larry King interviews Ron Paul about ebola ("don't panic"), ISIS (Obama handling it poorly), Rand, Hillary as a president...

PoliticKING: Ron Paul Blasts 'Deeply Flawed' U.S. Foreign Policy (29:17)

Politico article based on part of interview:
    Ron Paul: Hillary ‘mediocre, pro war’
    By JONATHAN TOPAZ | 10/17/14

Ron Paul says Hillary Clinton would be a “mediocre” president and would likely bring about little substantive change.

In a Thursday evening interview, host Larry King asked the former Republican Texas congressman and three-time presidential candidate what kind of president Clinton would be.

“I would think she’d be pretty average, pretty mediocre, pretty much for war, pretty much for welfare-ism, pretty much for deficits, pretty supportive of the Federal Reserve and loving the military-industrial complex,” Paul said in the conversation on Ora.tv’s “PoliticKING.”

The libertarian darling hasgained a large following for his strong positions against the Federal Reserve, which he considers to be unconstitutional, and against U.S. foreign entanglements, particularly in the Middle East. Clinton has been criticized by some, on the left in particular, for being hawkish on foreign policy, including during her time as secretary of state during President Barack Obama’s first term.

On Thursday, Paul said that Clinton’s stances on foreign and monetary policy make her similar to the recent inhabitants of the White House.

“[T]hat’s what we’ve been having, so I don’t think she would provide any change whatsoever in a positive sense,” Paul said of a potential Clinton presidency.

He added that he thought Clinton would be a formidable presidential candidate, when King asked, saying that “the media will love her.” Clinton is widely considered to be the likely front-runner to win the 2016 Democratic presidential nomination if she chooses to run. Both Clinton and Paul ran unsuccessfully for their respective parties’ nominations in 2008.

His son, Republican Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky, is openly considering a 2016 bid, but Paul said during the interview that he wasn’t strongly encouraging him to run.

“I have mixed feelings about it because I know what is entailed and how much punishment he gets — it always annoys me he has to suffer some of the consequences because of something I said or did,” the former congressman said of his son. He later added that he thought “it’s great” that Rand Paul is considering a run and that the senator has a “good message.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/1...985.html?hp=r2

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I didn't know Larry King was on Russia Today.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I wonder what Ron really thinks about ISIS and Ebola. I still get the sense that he's holding back from telling us what he really thinks all of this is: one false flag after another.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG