Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biden’s son discharged from Navy after failing cocaine test

Biden’s son discharged from Navy after failing cocaine test

Hunter Biden, the son of Vice President Biden, was discharged from the Navy Reserve this year after testing positive for cocaine, The Wall Street Journal reports.

The paper reports that after joining the Navy as an ensign in 2013, he reported for duty in Norfolk, Va. He was drug tested in June 2013 and the test was positive for cocaine, according to the paper’s sources.

Hunter Biden was as discharged in February of this year.

"It was the honor of my life to serve in the US Navy, and I deeply regret and am embarrassed that my actions led to my administrative discharge," said Biden in a statement. "I respect the Navy's decision.

"With the love and support of my family, I'm moving forward," he added.

Hunter Biden is now managing director at Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners.

His brother, Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden also has a military record, serving in his state’s National Guard. Beau Biden was also deployed to Iraq while in the guard.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...est/ar-BB9uxLN

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now he can say he was in the Navy when he runs for office. A veteran. HE KNOWS HOW YOU FEEL!
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

Ashley Biden’s past is full of weed and wild parties

A decade before a friend came forward trying to sell a video that he claimed showed her snorting cocaine, Vice President Joseph Biden’s daughter was busted for pot possession.
    Ashley Biden “was a hot freshman that every guy wanted to be with,” said Nat Berman, a Tulane University classmate, who said he bailed Ashley out of jail after her 1999 marijuana arrest in New Orleans, for which no conviction was recorded.
    “She was very attractive.
    “Everybody at Tulane knew that she was a party girl,” Berman said. “She wore some pretty short shorts — a lot.”

[]

On a 90-second clip from the video that The Post viewed, a young woman strongly resembling Ashley is seen taking a red straw from her mouth, bending over a desk, inserting the straw into her nostril

and snorting lines of white powder.

March 30, 2009
    Last edited by presence; 10-16-2014 at 10:28 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Using cocaine seems like a smarter choice than joining the military. I say this as someone who never used cocaine or joined the military.

Come on guys, as Americans these are our elites. Have a little respect!

why arent these drug users thrown in jail forever like other drug using mundanes?

If my Daddy was a lifetime leach I would just join the navy and try some coke too , I mean , hell , what is the worst thing that could happen ?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    why arent these drug users thrown in jail forever like other drug using mundanes?
    Exactly what I was going to say.

But you see, politicians and their families are allowed to literally swim in a massive swimming pool of dead hookers, expired pills, and heroin needles and merely get a bit of negative press and then jump right back in for another dip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Mani, these are our betters. STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    Using cocaine seems like a smarter choice than joining the military. I say this as someone who never used cocaine or joined the military.
    As someone who has done cocaine and who has been in the Navy, you're right..

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    If my Daddy was a lifetime leach I would just join the navy and try some coke too , I mean , hell , what is the worst thing that could happen ?
    Apparently becoming the managing director at Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners...
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Your company's fracking rights in Ukraine are in jeopardy after daddy's henchmen couldn't wrap up a simple little coup de tat?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    As someone who has done cocaine and who has been in the Navy, you're right..
    I concur.

Will they kick him of the Ukraine Gas Company Board of Directors?

Not a chance, I say

Can you cite for me a case of anybody in the US being thrown in jail forever for the only crime of failing a drug test?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Apparently becoming the managing director at Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners...
    Exactly .

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Well he certainly has a lot to live up to: http://www.rstp.com/william-lee/

However, this sounds rather insidious:
    "We enjoy helping talented and dedicated technology entrepreneurs achieve disruptive and fantastic things."
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Can you cite for me a case of anybody in the US being thrown in jail forever for the only crime of failing a drug test?
    Shackled and pregnant: Wis. case challenges 'fetal protection' law

When Alicia Beltran was 12 weeks pregnant, she took herself to a health clinic about a mile from her home in Jackson, Wis., for a prenatal checkup. But what started as a routine visit ended with Beltran eventually handcuffed and shackled in government custody – and at the center of a first-of-its-kind federal lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of a state’s fetal protection law.

On July 2, Beltran, 28, met with a physician’s assistant at West Bend Clinic at Saint Joseph’s Hospital in West Bend, Wis., for her prenatal visit. When asked to detail her medical history, Beltran admitted a past struggle with the painkiller Percocet. But that was all behind her, Beltran said: She had been taking Suboxone, a drug used to treat Percocet dependency. Lacking health insurance and unable to afford the medication, Beltran had used an acquaintance’s prescription and self-administered the drug in decreasing doses. She had taken her last dose a few days before her prenatal visit.

According to Beltran, the physician’s assistant recommended she renew her use of Suboxone under a doctor’s supervision. After Beltran declined, she said she was asked to take a drug test, which was negative for all substances except Suboxone.

Two weeks later, a social worker visited Beltran at home and told her that she needed to continue Suboxone treatment under the care of a physician, said Beltran, who again declined. Two days later, Beltran found police officers at her home, who arrested and handcuffed her.

According to the police report, the officers took Beltran to a hospital, where she underwent a doctor’s exam. Her pregnancy was found to be healthy and normal, her lawyers say. Police then took her to Washington County Jail to await a hearing – hours later, she was led into a courtroom, handcuffed and shackled at the ankles, where a county judge ordered her to spend 90 days in a drug treatment center.

“Alicia had no idea she was giving information to the physician’s assistant that would ultimately be used against her in a court of law,” said Linda Vanden Heuvel of Germantown, Wis., one of Beltran’s attorneys. “She should not have to fear losing her liberty because she was pregnant and she was honest with her doctor.”
    hxxp://www.nbcnews.com/news/other/shackled-pregnant-wis-case-challenges-fetal-protection-law-f8C11457748
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    hxxp://www.nbcnews.com/news/other/shackled-pregnant-wis-case-challenges-fetal-protection-law-f8C11457748
    technically i don't think that fulfills my request but an excellent attempt/example none the less.

Quote Originally Posted by 2young2vote View Post
    Now he can say he was in the Navy when he runs for office. A veteran. HE KNOWS HOW YOU FEEL!
    It is unusual that he enlisted at age 43. Entered as an ensign in 2013 and failed drug test the same year. Maybe he decided he made a mistake and wanted out?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-18-2014 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    It is unusual that he enlisted at age 43. Entered as an ensign in 2013 and failed drug test the same year. Maybe he decided he made a mistake and wanted out?
    Ensign is not enlisted, it is O-1 (commissioned).

Thanks for the clarification. Still kinda old to be joining up.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    technically i don't think that fulfills my request but an excellent attempt/example none the less.
    The next closest example I could think of would be someone going to court under the influence, the judge becoming suspicious, ordering a drug test, the person failing said urinalysis and subsequently being locked up. It still could be outside the purview of your question as the charge would probably be "contempt of court" with possibly a "drug abuse" or "disturbing the peace" to boot.

You would be put in a cage if under the influence in certain buildings. Regardless of what that charge is. I don't believe I've ever heard of someone being court-martialed (or rather put in confinement) for simply failing a drug test.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Parolees are locked up daily for dirty UA's.........

Parolees are locked up daily for dirty UA's.........
    Technically they are still serving time, just doing it on the street.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Technically they are still serving time, just doing it on the street.
    It's a matter of semantics especially if the predicate "crime" was getting high.....

It's a matter of semantics especially if the predicate "crime" was getting high.....
    This.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast