Page 94 of 126 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,820 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Somewhere around mid May to June the 17 year Cicadas should come out in the woods and sing for me . Nothing sings for Danke .

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Somewhere around mid May to June the 17 year Cicadas should come out in the woods and sing for me . Nothing sings for Danke .
    Even, aherm, fat ladies?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cloudy with a high of 35.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy with a high of 29.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

snowing hard
    Do something Danke

Mostly sunny with a high of 23.

Calvin Coolidge

Mostly sunny with a high of 31.

Calvin Coolidge

Finally nice and sunny today .
    Do something Danke

Cloudy with a high of 33.

Calvin Coolidge

Heat wave , up to 30 already .Bacon and fried potatoes with bell peppers and onions , a feast for a king .
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-30-2021 at 09:32 AM.
    Do something Danke

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Snowing hard , again . I might need to split a rick here the next couple days .
    Do something Danke

Light snow with a high of 32.

Calvin Coolidge

Raining , ground covered in five inches of slush that is to freeze tonight and not thaw tomorrow. I'll probably split some wood on the ice rink tomorrow . By next Sat through Sun nights in the teens and single digits with a couple nights down to 20 between then and now . I picked up some feed today, fire going nicely .
    Do something Danke

Cloudy with a high of 32.

Calvin Coolidge

Little warmer today, I think I saw an Injun sneaking around my back yard.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I split a rick of wood today . Supposed to be pretty much zero to teens Sat thru Wed .
    Do something Danke

Mostly cloudy with a high of 31.

Calvin Coolidge

Sunny with a high of 31.

Calvin Coolidge

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cloudy with a high of 35.

Calvin Coolidge

Snowing again . I blame Danke
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Snowing again . I blame Danke
    I tried to keep you off it. But you now made the list.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Mostly sunny with a high of 18.

Calvin Coolidge

Of course I'm on the list of Great Patriot and Sincere American .
    Do something Danke

18 out but the wicked cold is coming tonight . Below zero wind chill in the morning .I'll be in front of the fire cleaning muh rifle.
    Do something Danke

Sunny with a high of 17.

Calvin Coolidge

Definitely going to be one of the coldest winters recently around here.
    "I am a bird"

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    luctor has his fire going . hope Danke doesnt run out of sterno in his spider hole.
    Do something Danke

Mon the only break in the cold spell for the week and a half so I'll split a little wood just in case . Once this cold spell is done hopefully it gets back to normal daytime temps.Until Mon I'll be in front of the fire. I have some deer sausage with pepper cheese to snack on . Hopefully Danke has a can of " potted meat" .
    Do something Danke

I think Danke could be down to just a jar of pickled bologna and some korean liquor by March.
    Do something Danke

Sunny with a high of 8.

Calvin Coolidge

Page 94 of 126 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast