Page 67 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,010 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

All set. The heating/AC unit was not putting out heat. Crawled underneath the house and read the error code. Pressure switch. Was going to go get one and install, but the lady had already scheduled appointment. Turns out it wasn't the switch itself but a hole a mouse chewed in a hose. Kinda glad I didn't spend an off day chasing down the problem.
    Also a bit over a half cord cut to size and split, delivered, for $70 by some retired gents. For that price I may never cut and split wood again. Told them to bring me a full cord when they were able.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cloudy all day today with a high of 50.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Once again cloudy all day with a high of 50.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Been raining all day today with a high of 47.

Calvin Coolidge

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Big storm today but I managed to get in a nice five hour bonfire in between inches of rain.
    Do something Danke

Partly cloudy with a high of 58.

Calvin Coolidge

Phil is going to get fat and lazy now that he is employing the peasants to cut his wood .
    Do something Danke

43 out right now with a high of 52.

Calvin Coolidge

Getting ready to head out and split some wood .
    Do something Danke

I think by a week from today I'll have three rick of wood or more in the basement and then i'll just need to split about 8 rick for Jan - Feb between now and New Years . I have the rounds all seasoned , cut and stacked up by the driveway. Tonights to be the real first cold night, probably my first frost here
    Do something Danke

Supposed to rain all day for the next three days and the high for today will be 44.

Calvin Coolidge

Supposed to rain tonight through Thurs but it was a beautiful day today .
    Do something Danke

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rainy all day with a high of 45.

Calvin Coolidge

Theres a little sleet of snow mixed in with the rain today. This is the first time I've ever seen it snow on Halloween.

Calvin Coolidge

62 and sunny day before yesterday , 36 and snow flurries today with a 30 mph wind .
    Do something Danke

Sunny with a high of 44.

Calvin Coolidge

Heavy frost two consecutive mornings in a row . Thats about three weeks late which is excellent , of course spring is about 6 weeks late so I am still getting ripped off in the global cooling deal . Soon we will be able to burn the fat of the global warming people in our lamps which will bring some small cheer as we huddle by the fire eating jerked deer and persimmons .
    Last edited by oyarde; 11-03-2019 at 07:20 AM.
    Do something Danke

High of 44 just like yesterday only this time its partly cloudy as opposed to sunny.

Calvin Coolidge

Cloudy today with a high of 51.

Todays the day I finally start my forklift driving class. Class starts at 5PM and goes to 9 PM.

Calvin Coolidge

Looking at the forecast we have about three nice days left until it gets to freezing or below every night, but only a couple nights down to twenty ( later this week ) for the rest of the month. Splitting wood today and next Monday .
    Do something Danke

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    34 right now with a high of 42.

First day of forklift driving class went ok. Watched 4 educational videos on the different classes of forklifts. Studied for 50 mins for an exam and then had to take a test and get 42/60 questions correct to move on. The actual driving part starts today.

Calvin Coolidge

38 right now with a high of 54.

Calvin Coolidge

18 tomorrow night is the rumor , I will have the fire going at dark
    Do something Danke

26 out right now and the high will be 33.

Calvin Coolidge

21 tonight and tomorrow night 15 & 18 Mon & Tue nights. , I 'll be splitting wood Sat & Sun
    Do something Danke

20 degrees out right now with a high of 34.

Calvin Coolidge

Mid-40s for the whole weekend. Just got back from the dentist.

Calvin Coolidge

I split wood today , tomorrow chucking wood , by Sun after this I should have four rick in the basement
    Do something Danke

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    High for today will be 43.

Calvin Coolidge

Started snowing around 7 am and will continue until 3 pm. High for today will be 34.

Calvin Coolidge