Page 55 of 126 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 3775

Thread: It is gonna be a cold winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Leave it to Suzanimal to take a recent weather event and turn it into something sexual. Disgusting.
    Its hot and WET here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rain everyday until Monday , I think it started on Tue , then on Mon. I have to start mowing again .
    Do something Danke

Hotter than a hoochie coochie.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

High 70s tomorrow followed by low 60s on Sunday.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Got muh mowing done today , went fishing yesterday . My plan is to loaf a little on Tue. but I do have logs I should drag down while it is dry to split this fall for firewood . Supposed to rain the next six days of the week again I think.
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-06-2019 at 08:02 AM.
    Do something Danke

Low 80s tomorrow.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The news is saying the clouds are smoke from a Canadian fire but I suspect oyarde had too much firewater and decided to send some smoke signals.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    The news is saying the clouds are smoke from a Canadian fire but I suspect oyarde had too much firewater and decided to send some smoke signals.
    Rained several inches here last evening in about a three hour span so , ya , pretty sure those clouds are not canadian smoke . I think they are bullshitting you all .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Rained several inches here last evening in about a three hour span so , ya , pretty sure those clouds are not canadian smoke . I think they are bullshitting you all .
    I didn't fall for it. Turns out they were probably just clouds because it's raining today.

Looks like 7 inches last evening . Creek came over my bridge but my newest repairs held pretty good . I think a day of shoveling and rock stacking will get me back good until next spring hopefully . It usually takes 9 - 11 inches to get over my bridge but the ground has been wet for 29 months at least , I am losing count .
    Do something Danke

All done , used my last bags of cement , maybe Danke will bring me some and a bottle of 100 proof bourbon . I have the 'ol Tens unit on the bad nerve in my left shoulder and a cold beer , switched out of my sweat soaked Dickies T for a nice clean one . going to stay in my leather chair the rest of the evening . Pork chops cooking in mushroom gravy now ,
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-06-2019 at 05:48 PM.
    Do something Danke

Duplicate
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-06-2019 at 05:48 PM.
    Do something Danke

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Raining again . Probably 27 to 30 inches over avg in the past 17 months if I had to guess .
    Do something Danke

High will be 73 tomorrow.

Calvin Coolidge

Drizzled yesterday. Mr A brought Buffalo Bills player Tony Greene (retired) over for lunch yesterday. He looks amazing for his age, btw. Cool guy. We had a good time. Then my girlfriend came over and she got hammered. I only had one beer and one shot but she went down on my tequila like a fat kid on a seesaw. It was good tequila. Some fancy stuff Mr A brought home. When she went to the bathroom, Mr A hid it because he didn't want her to get too drunk. He's a nice man. I was just going to let her drink the whole bottle, lol.

Nice steady rain this morning...I tried to get Mr A up but he wanted to sleep in so I'm just sitting on the porch enjoying the cool wet air. It's nice after the heatwave.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Then my girlfriend came over and she got hammered. I only had one beer and one shot but she went down on my tequila like a fat kid on a seesaw. It was good tequila. Some fancy stuff Mr A brought home. When she went to the bathroom, Mr A hid it because he didn't want her to get too drunk. He's a nice man. I was just going to let her drink the whole bottle, lol.
    Why did you want your friend to get pregnant?

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Why did you want your friend to get pregnant?
    She had a hysterectomy. I doubt even tequila could get her knocked up.

Cloudy all day tomorrow with a high of 77.

Calvin Coolidge

Rain tonight and the rest of weekend .
    Do something Danke

It is so wet here it reminds me of southeast asia or the amazon.
    Do something Danke

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Georgia weather pattern

Pours down rain for a few hours
    Sun comes out for 1 hour and it feels like a sauna outside and then it rains again...

My hair is a wreck. I fix it up and it falls flat on top and gets frizzy on the sides. Pisses me off. I like my hair big all over. I give up. I'm just going to put it all up in my hair tribble until we get a break in the humidity.

62 right now with a high of 72.

Calvin Coolidge

I think Wed through Sun was 12 inches of rain here. Tomorrow I have to try and mow .
    Do something Danke

Tue through Fri nights back in the low 50's here in the primal rainforest .
    Do something Danke

71 right now with a high of 79. Going to be sunny for most of the day.

Calvin Coolidge

Finally some sun . Everything still wet but I mowed anyway .
    Do something Danke

It's suppose to be cloudy with a high of only 71 today.

It wasn't very warm yesterday, either. Mr A tried to get me in the pool but I just sat on the side and kept him company whilst he fished all the dead bugs out of it. I found a dead frog in the skimmer basket.

Beautiful day.

I'm glad I don't live in CA. where I have to worry about the climate giving me the bubonic plague.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    High 66 today with a brisk 30 mph wind , low 48 tonight here in the cooling zone . More rains coming this weekend is the forecast .
    Do something Danke

Mid 50s right now with a high of 63.

Calvin Coolidge